Fan Fictions

SR-FF LOVE WINS (IMP NOTE Pg-117) - Page 55

mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow sonia...Everything was put in place so nicely...:)I really liked this part very much...and I appreciate your hard work that was put in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...never thought that armaan cud stoop so low...so much planning and scheming...but plz don't end it here...
harshita_sahni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesomeee update sonia loved it and i cant believe tht HORMOON can be that CHEAP anywayzzz loved the update and r u ending this FF dont end it plzzz i love your FF ...
nomadsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
*res*

๐Ÿค—

*unreserved*

WOAAAHHH!!! What a turn of events!!! Absolutely caught me by surprise!! I mean the fact that A**man has been planning it all up to break SR marriage!! You know what ur FF made me that's what really happened in CMG! That Jerk must have planned all his moves!! Bloody loser!!
Who gets sloshed drinking 1 peg of alcohol??
And the stalking in honeymoon!!
Followed by constant blackmailing and pushing Riddhima to tell Sid what happened!
It all makes bloody sense!!
Psycho surely must have planned all this bloody mess!! Damn you A**man may yu rot in hell!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Lovely update dear!! Finally all misunderstandings cleared. A**man in jail and SR together with their baby safe!!!! Yayyy!!! ๐Ÿ˜
Edited by miss_cullen - 12 years ago
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia๐Ÿค—

I must admit that whenever I got your PM  that you had updated your FF my first thought always used to be, 'I wonder what shes going to do today'

Your FF has been one of the most different SR FF's I have ever read. You have taken us through some interesting turns and fascinating twists that i think many of us never expected.

I have thoroughly enjoyed  reading your FF cos you dared to do something different especially with Sids character.

Your latest update might have been filmy but at the end of the day isnt that what we all want. The hero to rescue the heroine from the bad guy and live happily ever after.

I think throughout your FF I wanted to strangle Ridhimma (whats new... I wanted to strangle her at the end of the show too๐Ÿ˜†). Her confusion, her silence, everything about her annoyed me. yet you redeemed her in my eyes in this last update. First of all not aborting her child and secondly finally admitting to both Armaan and Sid what was in her heart.

So Armaan turned totally psycho in the end!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Actually by the end of DMG Ive never disliked a character so much on TV as I did Armaan Malik...it pains me to say this cos I did like him at one point. So I think I got some sort of weird satisfaction in your FF when he was taking away by the police. He wasnt in love with Ridhimma...he was obsessed with her and I think that was his downfall.

Sid, our hero. There was and there will never be anyone like him. I dont think theres anything more I can say about him.

At the end of the day your title was so apt Soni...Love does win.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

Sonia my darling... excellent update dear 

the story line were fantastic 

that haraaam kutta Hormaaan is disgustingShockedPissedGrrrVomit... thank god police arrest him SmileSmile

Our  sid is fine...riddhima and the baby also saveBounceBounce

finally our siddhima is unite forever 

My dear Sonia you rocks...Blow KissBouquetBlow Kiss

yahooo...im so happy Wakka WakkaWakka WakkaWakka Wakka

Thanx๐Ÿค—
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Riarai2346

thats gr8 part
you were indeed a good writer
i felt bad for arman but this is story
i just love the ending i am neutral fan  i wantes DMG end like Kash AND Siddhima but cv's๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
is this the last part .dont stop this ff do continue soon  its request
thanks for the pm
love
ria

Thanx... and I m not ending this FF
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: loveSR

lovely update...

continue soon...

Thanx๐Ÿ˜Š
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nitikajaiswal

Fab update!!!!

Thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sonia1000 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mamathasridhar

Wow sonia...Everything was put in place so nicely...:)I really liked this part very much...and I appreciate your hard work that was put in ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thanx๐Ÿ˜ƒ