Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

TB-Divya falls prey to Bomb blast in CCBM

NiShI678 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/9488-divya-falls-prey-to-bomb-blast-in-chand-chupa-badal-mein.htm

Divya falls prey to Bomb blast in Chand Chupa Badal Mein?

Saturday, May 07, 2011 | 4:04:26 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    14 Comments
Divya falls prey to Bomb blast in Chand Chupa Badal Mein?

The buzz is that Chand Chupa Badal Mein will see the shocking death of Divya in tomorrow's Maha episode...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Don't know what happened 2 d CTs...dey give us d moment dat we all wait eagerly...but the way dey show dis ...all d wait seems lyk a waste...I always wanted dat DD should know about nivi's secrifice for her...N i wanted 2 c DD repenting , asking 4 forgiveness from Nivi...If DD would die den how would we get d moment of DD repenting n all...Infact i was thinking dat Nivi should get little hurt in dis...so dat we can c DD taking care of her lyk true elder sis...but I don't think CTs r in mood 2 grant my wish...
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
so once again they will rune the show...they cant allow nivi viren to live hapily...hw cn  NT dadi will forgive her self..if something happen to divya...
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok at one point im relieved nivi is  not gonna die thank god..but sad  for divya  dnt know  whats wrong with rs...grr
divi is cute yaar will miss her ..
gulati10 thumbnail
What a disaster so they will kill divya and then even maybe remove virens character and reunite siddhant and nivedhita that's unfair to niviren fans they will make kinshuk sacrifice his love to niveditha and ask her to reunite with siddhant why are the cr doing that as it is the show will end they should give happy ending niviren 4 ever
mammttaa thumbnail
Why r they doing this to divya she is so cute and innocent and what abt the baby????
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What ever it is girls Nivi will never die, She is the main character on the show so no question of her to die,  Yes she could have been injured,  But now this is showing something else which is not fair, Not for anyting but just for the baby,  Its not fair to kill DD what will happen to the baby,  Why does RS always kill one sis  in his shows just as Bidaai, Why does he spoil things like this
daffodils06 thumbnail
wat purpose does it serve...???dd dies& nivi wil again hv to worry&sacrifice her life fr dd&d baby...dis is just ridiculous...for once can't dey show dd repenting her mistakes&d truth coming in frnt of everyone...with d loss of dd, wil otherz get a chance to acknowledge niviz sacrifice &realize d sufferings she has gone thru..!??Edited by daffodils06 - 12 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't know what CCBM CTs are up to. They can't give a few happy moments.