Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Theiva for the nice update.

Sigh, i wish Periyappa did not advice his wife to be patient with such a ego-DIL like Lavanya 😑. Why do they need to bear her tortures in their own house while she is living with their money. She did not like her MIL, but she could alteast respect her FIL . Just like TA, GP took his wife's hand too when he consoled her, was strange for me as i am used to see TA doing it πŸ˜› 😳.

I always enjoy Paati, TA and Thulasi combo scenes, but did not like yesterday's πŸ˜”. I don't like how she said that TA might change and it was as if she suspected that TA does not keep his wife happy, why does she have to confuse Thulasi in the name of advice...sigh. But the short part about junior TA&Thulasi was nice and cute 😳.

Arggg Lavanya...she likes to wear modern dress aam 😑...uh ohhh...how sad we did not know about her wish 😑. Lol, like you all said, the dress suits to Neelima, but it is just that Lavanya wants to wear it. Her mommy should get a pair of jeans too and give a good company to her SIL to dance πŸ˜›  wow...super scene, mommy, daughter and SIL...we would faint .

I won't wonder if Lavanya agrees to drink. Whatever it is good coz she is going to get aapu on monday's episode. Mr. TA should see this kankolla kaatchi with his sister 😍 .

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!πŸ˜ƒ

I hope APD doesn't do anything stupid while TA is away to Madurai...whatever i feel like...story is heading towards something as this week was smooth...πŸ˜•.

Lav is going to turn even worse sooner or later🀒...i have a feeling that this girl is going to get drunk before Nithesh's parents meet them face to faceπŸ˜•...Monday will be a real treat to her...Pity Nithesh's parents...i wonder what will be GW's reaction if at all Lav get drunken or what ever...will she say its all common in rich families..and feel proud of her daughter for getting adopted to rich life this fast?...man when i saw Nithesh dancing i am all🀒😑...robma thevai..sigh..
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@gunz - rofl ...
Periappa and periamma convo was way very much better than the tortures of bhu and lakshman in the name of romance...
U are so mean when it comes to others than T and t...rofl...
Srsly after anand's parents perippa and periamma were good in their own way and his advise proved he s a gentleman...i hope he does not go and complain to thulz creating another issue for her thru useless lavs...hope he goes to TA if at all any complaints...
And pati did not tell TA would change...but said he was behaving indifferently and like accorn said he shd have thought about the insults T faced and then too she took everything for the sake of TA...thats the point Pati saw as something wrong with TA I think, but still she elaborated good qualities about TA and T to be calm as recently she was so hasty at her decisions though we know she was right at it. TA's anger was bcos of GW's additional fuel but his strong love and affection towards T made GW's words made no significance to him towards T..but towards her family..
maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the update.

Today again, it was the contrasting advice given by the elders of Thulasi and Laav. What Thulasi's granny told her was sound and Thulasi probably follows what she said also. If Thulasi trains herself not to take TA's anger personally, that would be the way for her maturity. The granny is also very well aware of TA's good nature whatever way he behaves presently. Hopefully nothing untoward happens, when TA is gone to Madurai.

One could see GP is also a sober person. He probably believes he could give more chance to Laav which is the right way the elders can be. But what he is going to see at the hotel, would make him disgusted of Laav as well as his own son. It will be a good treat for him to see his son drunk and Laav also!

Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubba

@gunz - rofl ...
Periappa and periamma convo was way very much better than the tortures of bhu and lakshman in the name of romance...
U are so mean when it comes to others than T and t...rofl...

Ahhh Akkaa, ponga ka πŸ˜” πŸ˜ƒ...i didn't intend to be rude towards them, but sigh, i ended up being mean πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘. I know it was sweet too, especially when someone like Periyappa does it, in other serials we won't see something like this in Thendral πŸ˜› (sigh ippo kooda Thendral ai uyarthi than pesren πŸ˜›). Maybe TA also would be sane like him if he gets older...okie don't kill me for saying this πŸ˜†...it is just that i find strange whenever someone does something that T&T does. I think, i don't only jollufy TA character, but the T&T pair as well, how saaad .
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the updates Theiva!!

I liked how Nit's mom was speaking about Lav today.  Lav has changed a lot so soon and she is changing Nit as well.  But super twsit...both of them are going to the same hotel which means appu for Lav and Nit for sure.

The hotel scene was funny.  They completly changed Lav (but her dress is acceptable) and Nit is too busy dancing and drinking.  I have nothing more to say about these people.  Let them hear it from Periappa and Periamma instead.

It was great to see Paati talking to Tulasi after so long.  I agree with Paati, AP daughter at their house will definetly cause more problems. And now she heard everything too.  Hope she doesn't run away from TT house now that Tamil is leaving as well.

So Tamil is still really upset about Padma and Tulasi complaining about Bazari and Charu.  Usually Tamil is really happy when Paati comes and takes things lighter but his tone changed today.  Atleast Paati told Tulasi to be patient.  TT have no problems, it's all because of Bazari.
Awww Paati wants a little Tamil or Tulasi to play with??  It was so cute when Tulasi felt shy.  Unfortunately Tulasi has a long way to go with her studies and there will be no child for them for awhile.

I am satisfied with Thendral this week since there were no borings parts and they showed TT everyday.  But the director follows a pattern so next week will have more of other tracks I guess.
Happy weekend everyone!!
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Kowsi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Update Theiva akka!!!

Paavam Patti!! TA konjam paarthu pesi irrukalam!!

So cute when Thulasi blushed!!! But her bathil was really good!!!

And Thanks god TA goes to Madurai and not to UK!!! But enni thaan antha Psycho enna senjathu endru paarpom!!!

But do you think that TA ku Madurai-la thaan Charu promblems vaachu irrukura endru?? Suma thonnichu athu thaan ketheen!!
Ruby-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Theiva.

Lav has already been spoiled by her mother and now Nithish's so called friends will teach her all bad habits like compelling her to take drinks and she will also do that because she has already got addicted to a luxurious life. I feel sorry for Nithish's parents.

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. Vow!! today's episode was thought provoking. Who would have thought that about TA. Patti's experienced mind detected what was wrong. It is good TA does not want anything from MM's house because of the humiliations experienced. Looks like there is a double standard here. When it comes to T talking about GW and how she was tortured by her during the time TA was stabbed, He just wanted her to forget that. I guess this is our Indian culture. Woman has to take any nonsense and abuse from her MIL with out complaining. TA is no exception to that.

The incident with APd may have been brought up to show that TA is going thru a phase of self evaluation . He is slowly realising how naive and not always right he was, with his impulsive behaviour  like uniting lovers with out parent's permission and not depositing checks, and using Bank's doc illegally to help some one. Because he still so far does not realise the seriousness of his past mistakes.. He may be slowly understanding the world. People he thought bad of like Sudha may not be bad. But his own mom and sis are bad.
As for Lax, I thought she herself was uncomfortable wearing that dress, She looked a bit scared,