Thendral friday 6th May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks theiva for the update.😊OMG ta …is leaving.😲 Then, charu will know the news and she may plan to harm thuls.
This idiotic lav should be lucky to have such in laws 😡instead she is ruining herself yaanai thanlaiyil mannai vaari potuguruchu. It is going to be interesting to watch lav's track.

In upcoming episodes, periappa will start to dislike lav and GW👏. What happened to nit? Manu mathiri irrukan. I want to compare GW & PATTI'S char... GW is not behaving like a mother to lav, she is advising her not to respect mil… Sigh….This is too much.
But Patti …old is gold... ya she proved it .purashan kopa patta anucharuchu po…The advice pattimma gave to thuls was excellent.

Ungala mathiri veetugu oru thar irru thal divorce case…courtuku varathu pattimma.😉
WOW!!! Periyappa and periyamma, nit & lav all are going to same place for the party.😲 Any way periyappa and periamma are going to see nit drinking and lav in a very modern dress. I never thought lav will do this. This is totally nonsensical. This selfish queen is only fit for oorsuthufying.🤢

I want to find out what abt GW reaction if she finds lav like this probably evil lady will accept it. She will say modern a…enna thappu …UN ponnai …amma GW…Nalla…valarthu…irruke?😡 Nitish gets drunk probably he will fight wid his parents. 🥱In this scene I want to compare thuls character perukku etha mathiri pavithiramana ponnu thulasi.

She didn't want her husband to waste money by buying her a sari.   GW&C tortured thuls. However, thuls poruthufy all of the tortures. The wheel of karma starts to play its cards with GW& LAV. Lavanya has no rights to treat her in laws like this she should be some respect for their age… at least.

The moment she gets rich life she forgot abt her past life. GW'sdaughter in laws is way better than his arumai magal. Coming to T&t track cute to watch their understanding. TA getting job is good to solve his money probs but we viewers don't want him to separate from his wife😔
Thank you for the awesome update Theiva akka. 😊

Arghhh, what can I say about this idiot Lavanya?? She has completely changed and is now a girl who is after money and modern life. 🤢 I know GW won't say anything and will just blabber about her daugher being stylish and rich. 😡 Aiyooo, Nitheesh cracked me up, his dance was jokes.😆 Can't wait for the moment his mum kicks him out with his stupid wife. 👏

Ooo, Patti came in at the wrong time and made the girl feel uncomfortable. 👎🏼 Wonder what she will do and obviously Tamizh and Thulasi will be getting the blame. 😭 Her advice was not that good and it is as if she is suspecting Tamizh. 🥱 Oh well, what to do, she is using her olden-time dialogues. Thulasi looked so cute and loved her smile when she got shy. 😳

This week was not that bad and thank god, for once there were no side tracks. 😛 For every episode, Tamizh and Thulasi were shown with positive scenes.😃 Lets hope for a good promo next week and happy weekend everyone. 😉

Thanks Theiva for the update!😊

Lav, nalla aadi enjoy pannu, becoz this is the last time you are gg to laugh and be happy😡. I wish Nithesh mom and dad chase both of them out as even Nithesh does not deserve to be in this house. He is enjoying his life without working and also with his own periappa in the hospital getting treatment. Losers🤢😡!

Paati was so good today. Her advice to Thulasi was very good specially when she asked Thulasi to be Patient and calm down TA when he is angry😉. Very cute scene.

Aapu waiting for Lav at "TreeTop" restaurant👏. Can't wait.

Thanks Theiva!!

Like you all said, aapu waiting for Lav and Nit, I rly hope she doesnt drink and lose control... 😆 But I must say Neelima (not Lav) looked very pretty in the black dress 😃

Paati's advise to Thuls was good, but twas veryyy long a slightly boring... but nvtheless v sweet 😳

Waiting for monday to see the Aapu...😆
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!👏😊

Lav-ku thimir mudichu pochu😆 Hope her MIL and FIL sees her. Semma aapu waiting for her😆

Thuls was cute when she vekka padufyies. Patti advice was nice but it was thevaiyillathathu. Ohh noo APD heard all, hope she wont do anything wrong. Approm more problems for T&T.

Yes, Neelima was looking good in Saree and that black dress. But Lav was ugly😆 She will get punishment soon. I hope Lav does not drink. And Nith friends, ponnungala avanga??😡🤢

I realized something, if APD is Charu spy, she wont commit suicide or try something as she cant spy them when she dies. But if she does something bad, then its not her as she would commit suicide becoz patti doubts her.😕
Thanks for the update Theiva..

Pati's advice towards APD should have been limited but not an issue, thulz answer to her was a wonderful reply to her..

Her next advise towards TA had a meaning thought it was like confusing thulz..TA's anger on Padma increased only when GW added spices to it and he lost his temperment and went to the level of hurting himself. Also he is not able to blv/suspect Thulz as it is same wrt to his mom..he does not Blv or suspect her. Thulz side in his case is weak as deepa and sudha are involved and GW played tricks accordingly. But TA was upset with T once C, GW, lav all left and was mad at her. But later Deepa's issue brought his temperment down and he cooled down and avoided the topic with T, he gave the reason as..to avoid unnecessary misunderstanding btw them. So though he was/is upset with T wrt his mom/C he does not want that issue to get big btw him and thulz, plus he already knew she skipped an exam...so he started thkg from thulz POV and finally left it as such till he really gets a clue..

N and L...no one is reqd to spoil their lives as I told..they themselves will take care of it...but I really hope N and L are noticed and issue becomes up and not an usual disappointment to the viewers...lets c...
@shammz - even if APD tries to suicide...it will be like someone saves her and that will create strong trust towards her from T and T...even suicide plan can be that of charu if she s a spy...lets c..
sry guys,
just now the currrent came so could not update..
thanks theiva ...
lav is infact lucky to get a decent mom in law..but she just gets on the wrong side...look at the way she behaves in the first scene...
every char has changed for the worse..!!!
and hope they crash into each other esp wid that modern dress and nitish all drunk lol it ll be fun !!!!!

Thanks for the nice update!  Today's episode provides snippets of information about how the story will shape from here. Good to see Patti back in action with T & TA after long hiatus.  

#1: Patti striking a note of dissent about APD @ T's place, hints potential problems around the corner for T & TA due to APD. T was awesome in the way she put her POV to Patti, explaining how she was saved by TA in crunch situations and helping APD is her current situation is important.

#2: Patti's advising T to be calm, tempered and measured whenever TA reacts in an agitated state is timely. But her analysis of TA was slightly off target. To expect TA to have infinite patience and take all the garbage that MM's wife throws lying down for T's sake is too much to ask for, any self-respecting person worth his salt will react, although asking Patti not to bring anything from her house is extreme.

Since TA has decided not to have any truck with his in-laws fam, TA should not have double standards and should enforce the same rules with his fam as T has suffered more humiliation than him from GW.

#3 Jr T or TA possibly on the way to complete the family portrait.  T blushing and all smiles but lists her priorities when Patti talks about jr.

Finally, HRH SK has taken first steps to fit into the 'socialite club'.  Hope MIL and SK don't quarrel about the dress and enter into slanging match on traditional vs. modern, culture, values … blah blah…. GP seems to be the only sane person.

Thanks Theiva for the superb update! 😃 Totally agreed w/ ur comments.

Sound advice from Paati but I prefer Thuls do everything her own way. 😊 The only useful thing I got out from that hour long advice speech was for Thuls to be patient w/ her hubby... and Thuls is already doing that! 😆 The only thing I didn't like is that Paati thinks TA should be more patient w/ Padma 🤢 ...come now, even Thuls can't take her words, why should her hubby? But in the end, wat Akka said is tru regarding GW matters...

Lavs and Nits scene was too🤣 though they are dressed decent, I'm sure MIL will not like this atmosphere at all... alcohol on one side, dancing drunk hubby on the other side and dress change 👏

So TA is going to Madhurai and leavin Thuls all alone with APD 😲... why does this make me so scared for her... Please Thuls sleep with a kuthu vilakku beside u!

@sandz, hiyaaa, u put up a TT pic... its cute 😳
Edited by Ranuja - 12 years ago