MG SS- A Bond Beyond Words-Note:Page 91

Posted: 12 years ago

A Bond Beyond Words''.

We have heard of different things, instances, memories binding people together, but sometimes, it's a person who is the reason and connection that makes two people unseparable'..

Hello all!😃

I am Swati, a Maaneet Maniac like a lot of you and have read several FFs/SS/OS by some of the most brilliant writers I have ever read.😊

That in itself is making me very nervous as I attempt, for the first time ever in my life, to pen down this story which has been in my mind for some time now.

Please point to me any mistakes that I might make in this attempt that I am making.

Please leave feedback/criticism, just your support for me as that's the only source of inspiration and encouragement that I have.

So, this story is based on our beloved Maaneet, but not even remotely close to the track of the show.

It's a short story, and somewhere you mught find a lack of Maan, because I am thinking more from Geet's POV.

I will give you the main characters, and their respective POV as its essential to the way it turns out. Another thing, the story won't really have any negative characters as such😉, the ones which you find a bit against the story, will be because of a reason.

So, here we go.😃

Maan singh Khurana- A 21 year old orphan, who has grown up in an orphanage till 18years of age and is now on his own. He is handsome, considerate, but at the same time has a big attitude (apne serial ki tarah), though certainly not unnecessary. He is very intelligent and dedicated towards whatever he does. He is currently pursuing CA with the help of a scholarship and lives in Delhi. To make ends meet, he works part-time at St. Stephen's Hospital, where he takes care of the elderly people who are there in the hospital on a long-term basis. All the old people there love him for his caring nature and he has developed a strong bond with them.

Mr. Sanjay Khanna- A well known personality in Delhi, owner of Khanna Paints, one of the largest paints reatail chain of India. He is a self-made man who loves his children a lot, but abit bitter towards his wife.

He had a sister, three 10 years younger to him, whom he loved dearly as did his wife. He fulfilled evry demand of his sister. When his sister fell in love with a guy, he had no problems with her love but was apprehensive of the fact that the guy was poor, while they were upper middle class(though not as rich as they are now). But, he yielded to his wife's requests along with his sister. His sister suffered a lot due to the poverty she had to face and unable to bear anymore, she commited suicide 5 years after her marriage. Though her husband had loved her lot, but, after her wedding she had realized that for her, her luxuries were more important for her. Since then, Mr. Sanjay holds his wife responsible somewhere for that incident and has  vowed to ensure financial stability for his children.

He has three sons and one daughter.

Mrs. Savitri Khanna-  Sanjay Khanna's wife. A very kind hearted lady who loves her family a lot, but an incident in the past has lead to strained relations

relations between her and her husband, as well as her children. She is very close to her daughter who understands her well, and is her only solace. She is a heart patient and has paralysis, bed-ridden, and left in the hospital by her family who barely come to meet her, except her daughter who spends a lot of time with her every day. She became bed-ridden, just a year after her her pair of twins were born

Surinder Khanna-the eldest of the Khanna children,25 years old, a stern and somewhat rude person. He is  married to Naina Singh( now Naina Khurana, who is very sweet and loves the whole family including her mother-in-law and is very close to her sister-in law). Used to love his bua a lot and after her suicide, he too holds a grudge against his mother because of what he saw and what he has heard from his father. Loves his siblings more than anything in the world and is particularly very very protective about his sister and he forgets all logic when it comes to her. He has joined his father's business and is blessed with a 2-yeay old baby girl Muskaan.

Raj Khanna-Second eldest of the Khanna  children, 22 years old.A doctor(psychologist  by profession and a very kind-hearted person. He also loves his family sans his mother a lot specially his sister. He has not really lived a lot with his mother, and hence has not shared such a close bond with her. Has always believed whatever his dad and elder brother say is the ultimate truth and so not that close to his mother. Has been avoiding marriage for quite sometime now as he believes it will hinder him professionally and he is very ambitious.

Rohan Khanna- the third of the Khanna siblings, twin of the only sister, 19 years old, studying in USA, doing his graduation. He is a very sweet and charming person, always keeps everyone around him smiling. Loves his family, secially his sister to death. He loves his mother too, but, can't go against his father and elder brother who have a different beliefs.  Is of modern views, but when it comes to his sister, he is as over-protective as it can get. Though same in age as her, still behaves as an elder brother, saying that he was born 3-min before her!!

Geet Khanna- the most pampered and loved child of the Khanna family, 19years old, twin of rohan, apple of his dad's eye and loves her mother and brothers dearly. For her, her family means a lot and she can do anything for their happiness. She is of modern views yet very simple and docile in her demeanor.

She is pursuing her B.A. (Hons.)-Economics from St. Stephen's  College, Delhi university and is a second year student.

Okay! So, for now, this is all. The intro will follow soon!

I will also add some pictures for the characters as and when possible for me to do so at the earliest.

Please let me know what do you think of the characters and the way I have framed them. Any questions regarding choice of names, anything about their personality, or any random thing at all that you might want to ask, please feel free. I will be more than happy to answer.

Here are some other characters that will be there in tits n bits'..

The Gang Of Stephenians'..all fun but very caring!!

Pari Kapoor-20 years old, Geet's classmate and friend, infact, one of her closest buddies''polar opposite to her though!

While Geet is docile, pari is bold, Geet is simple, Pari is stylish, Geet loves her family, Pari loves HERSELF!

But, they share one thing in common-both of them love each other and are always there for each other!

Nupur Bhushan- The desi bombshell from Morena! The intelligent lass has come all the way from Morena to Delhi and through her great grades has come to Stephen's. Typical teekhi mirchi, yet a caring friend, Geet's senior and almost like the elder sister that she never had!

Ridhhima Gupta-  Geet's classmate and the daughter of their family friend Dr. Shashank Gupta. Her brother Armaan is Raj's classmate and friend. She is similar to Geet by nature and they gel well together.

Gunjan Bhushan- Nupur's sister and Geet's classmate. Though it's a class of great intelligent people,  Gunjan is at the top in the list. Extremely talented and intelligent, but, an introvert by nature, doesn't mix-up easily with people'.a part of the gang and Geet's friend!

Mayank Sharma- The reigning topper of his batch, the one who is best at everything he does, Nupur's classmate and Geet's senior'..a very considerate but stern person. Treats Geet as his younger sister!

Atul Agnihotri- the funny guy! J He is a very sweet, cute and innocent kind of guy who is genrally very easily fooled by the other gang members. A true friend who can go to any extent to help a friend in need. The chubby one from Meerut, Geet's good friend!

Okay people'.some more info on Geet!

Geet is a very caring girl, as I already mentioned. She loves kids and hence, when she goes to meet her mother at the hospital, she spends about an hour or two everyday at the kids block of the hospital, playing with the kids'The kids love her and she has become a part of their lives as they are of hers!

Part 15-page 76: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46909545 

Part 16(a)- Page 79: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/46960160 

Part 16(b)-Page 81: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/47051219  

Edited by princess163 - 12 years ago
Congratulation for the  Maaneet ff 🤗🥳
me first to comments yeppii
🥳
beautiful title 👏😳.loved it😳
beautiful ,interesting character sketches👏👏.
loved it😳.
 now m eagerly waiting for update😳😛.
 update soon😳😍.

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 12 years ago

Swati...the intoduction was awesome...so maan is orphan...

that's something different...eager for more...

update soon...plz...😳😳
Edited by ansah - 12 years ago
 res for pics

Geet Khanna
Drashti Dhami

Maan Khurana ( i know this doesn't look like an orphan's pic, but still, i wanted a good one😉)

Gurmeet Choudhary as Maan

Sanjay Khanna
Mohan Kapoor

Savitri Khanna
Anju Mahendroo

Surinder Khanna
Arhaan Behll

Raj Khanna
Amit Tandon

Rohan Khanna
Jay Bhanushali

Pari KapoorNeha Jhulka

Nupur Bhushan
Rati Pandey

Riddhima Gupta
Jennifer Winget

Gunjan Bhushan this is certainly not the pic that I wanted, but its nice😃
Sanaya Irani

Mayank Sharma
Arjun Bijlani in Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Atul Agnihotri
Pankit Thakker

INDEX

Part 1-page6-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1678478?pn=6

Part 2-page9-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1678478?pn=9  

Part 4-page 21- https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42542325

Part 5-page 26-  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42634590

Part 9:page 48- https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678478&TPN=48&#44603429 

first of all CONGRATS  on the SS...👏
awesome concept swati...👏
interesting character sketch...👍🏼
cant wait to read more...😍
Brilliant Characterization
loved it!!!
add me in
swatii     🤗  .. cant wait to read more ... aaiwayen nervous ho rahee ho tum ... 
wowww loved it 
n the character sketch is awesome
plzzz continue soon n pm me
concept is very nice...add me in ur pm list...