Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks for sharing...๐Ÿ˜Š

this is interesting...as peeya is seemed to be a girl out of mind...may she also has amnesia...and thinks someone else's husband as hers..๐Ÿ˜†
looking forward for the track...hope the Cvs strike the right balance of the tracks...
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: venture

The twist in the tail is Ishaan,s Amnesia !!!! Raunak would have memory loss as well of some kind but I think its drug induced by the girl ,s father and the same Psychiatrist would be dealing with Ishaan and Raunak !!! according to OBS , sounds FILMY Naaa!!!

wow...very filmy!!!๐Ÿ˜† anyways...we will be lucky to have supposedly two bad tracks at the same time...they wont come separately to disappoint us..๐Ÿ˜‰
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It will be a GOOD FILMY one as Ragini would be the one to watch for, I hope she doesnt dissapoint us though she never did.
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

It will be a GOOD FILMY one as Ragini would be the one to watch for, I hope she doesnt dissapoint us though she never did.

Okay maybe this article is misleading...if you say its a good track, then it would be good because you've seen the original show... Alright, no further comments until the track actually starts๐Ÿ˜ƒ
infinity00 thumbnail
No No dont take my word for it, as SGP might do it completely different just as they did with BT track. As Shwetha said rightly, we have to eat what,s in the plate or leave the plate if not hungry, or if really hungry we shouldnt mind whats on the plate!!!
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i had jst one wish that they show some really good scenes between our sushaan which they missed out...hope that this track is handled properly by creatives.now i think have to wait for too long to see good romantic sushaan scene probably only after this track๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
obs veiwers can u plzzz tell me were there good scenes between sushaan or jst forceful comedy????????Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
There cant be FULL ON ROMANTIC scenes obveiously as Ishaan is back to his old self, Bhondu when it comes to girls and he would be scared as thinking that Suhana is married and her husband has forgotten her, Suhana would be full on flirting with him and that would be fun to watch, Jay needs to tighten his belts as he has to portray Ishaan the old way with out over doing it, when he use to be so sweet. Its going to be fun sometimes, silly the other time, khoob uchal kood by Inder,Ilaish as they would be pulling Ishaan,s leg big time. There MIGHT be some emotional scenes too. So a HIT or MISS situation for CV,s
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
thanks sheema di for reply๐Ÿ˜Š
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=meenakshi_16]obs veiwers can u plzzz tell me were there good scenes between sushaan or jst forceful comedy????????[/QUOTE} by suggestion to you meenakshi...dont expect anything..just watch it...the lesson i learn t after seeing the BT track...so no more comparisions with OBS otherwise we have to end up ๐Ÿ˜ญ