India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

RMJ Director.

saraharshad Senior Member
saraharshad
saraharshad

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
I am very happy that the present director of RMJ had quitted the show...I personally not liking the way he directing the show...I have to say when i see few shows automatically my heart feels for the lead...But  in this show also  there is lot of story happening but it is not touching at all...when ever i use to see sadhana or Akshara or archana i use to cry for them...But present Mona is not different from them...But the scenes are not at all appealing...
example:when Mona reveals the truth about dimpy and pam no one appreciated Mona fully..atleast Anukalp or taayjiii...they both know what she did...but director didnt even concentrated at any such small things...not only this praising even hatred also he didnt did perfectly...

these kind of feel good scenes director shouldnt miss...hope new director will make show more appealing

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monal2912greatestevershinings_salekhlukin4goodSoapsadhanalovvirgo24sigrid

sadhanalov Senior Member
sadhanalov
sadhanalov

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
agree to some extent...may be aftr your post am also feeling the same
beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I also agree with you to some extent, because I think the director is not giving the best and sometimes the script writing is not that great.
With best direction and best script writing the show could do wonders, at least I feel that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

virgo24Infofan

sri11 Goldie
sri11
sri11

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
arey its true yar...the overall feel is missing..
virgo24 Goldie
virgo24
virgo24

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Hey, don't worry. Now, on Monday they will focus on Mona, Mona and Mona only...and then Karan- Hetal wedding. SmileI want Mona to have the spotlight, I want her to be appreciated and respected. I want to see Mona showered with an abundance of love and praises.Embarrassed Seriously, she went through a lot and did a lot for her families. Unhappy And, what did they do in return? Ouch

Edited by virgo24 - 08 May 2011 at 8:23pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index