Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Divya to die,same story as bidaai

virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Divya is to die in the blast.Really dont want this to happen as the show will be ruined.They r repeating bidaai story which is nt gud.If divya dies then sumthing might happen to viren n nivi-sid will land up together which will be extremely nuisance.Feel bad for divya's baby n even divya.Wht will happen to HM SID EVERYONE INCLUDING NIVI.No more nivren romance but only cry,cry,cry.Its absolute stupidity,killing characters just 2 weeks before the show is ending.Nivi will take the responsibility of dd child ,they r simply repeating bidaai.
In bidaai,sadhna died in a blast,ragini took care of her daughter,Ranvir died n ragini married Anmol.
The same thing might happen in CCBM.Divya will die in blast,nivi to take care of her daughter.Soon nivi might be preganent n sumthing might happen to viren.Sid-nivi marry n will live happily wid their daughters like in bidaai.Extreme cruelty on  our poor nivren.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don see the possibility of Viren's death...divya will die...sid who is so much desperate with divya's death may leave shimla and goes to abroad..he too will leave their baby along nivedita as she can only nurture her as her mother...thn both viren and nivi will upbring her as their child
virika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

i don see the possibility of Viren's death...divya will die...sid who is so much desperate with divya's death may leave shimla and goes to abroad..he too will leave their baby along nivedita as she can only nurture her as her mother...thn both viren and nivi will upbring her as their child

Wid the sudden death of divya everything is possible n the story was abt nivi-sid,so if the show is ending then the cts might bring them both together.Dont want this to happen but still there is a possibility.But u r correct may be sid leaves n viren will take responsibility of their family.
ZaykebazzAnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its quiet genuine as sid leaving ...as if RS wont fool his fellow viewers... Edited by Nivrenkajalwa - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
the show should always stay as NiRen and only NivRen
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
if nivi n sid end up together i pray that kinshuk never works in another RS show again. i mean after carrying this show with his awesome acting 4 the past few months to not end up wit the lead wat injustice.
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
I sooo damn kmew this is going the HAHK way... Are the creatives so bad tht they have no level of creativity left... Will surely miss Rishma like hell... Though i used to hate divya she was cute at the same tym... And its sooo bad tht Divya doesnt even get to repent infront of Nivi!
Wat a story!!!
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree ekta...Don't know what happened 2 d CTs...dey give us d moment dat we all wait eagerly...but the way dey show dis ...all d wait seems lyk a waste...I always wanted dat DD should know about nivi's secrifice for her...N i wanted 2 c DD repenting , asking 4 forgiveness from Nivi...If DD would die den how would we get d moment of DD repenting n all...Infact i was thinking dat Nivi should get little hurt in dis...so dat we can c DD taking care of her lyk true elder sis...but I don't think CTs r in mood 2 grant my wish...
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
So true Yati... I too wanted to see Divya taking care of Nivi and repenting for all tht she has done... God CTs never grant our wish.. Im just thinking now, Imagine if Hemalatha screams at Nivi for being the reason why Divya is killed by Bhaiyaji!!!
I would kill tht lady... I seriously wish to see hemalatha/CC dead and not Divya... They could have made a beautiful Jethani and Deewrani ending... Stupid Cts!!
We'll have to see sooo much of Rona dhona again!!!
God guess they love seeing Nivi cry!!!
Edited by MAYURIKTA - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The articles Presumes Divya will die and not sure...so lets wait and watch