Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks so much Srima.  Just came in to watch and update - and found your update.

Ila must have cooked karikina vendaikkaai - short formla kari vendaikkaai solli iruppaanga... 😆

Naachchiyaa - whipping is an art - seriyaa pazhagikkunga - why hit her below the knee - whip her where she doesnt expect !

@Srima - JC & Ila are siblings - Kula's children.  Subbulakshmi / aayakkudi family is Ganga's siblings and her mother.

Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Srima, karikina vendaikkaai food for Kula, hopefullly he doesn't tuppu on Ila's face.. ahahhaha.

Ganga won't catch Kula until the last episode, athuvaraikum torture namakuthaan.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Migan.

Will Kula tell the truth atleast now? kadavuLukku thaan veLichcham!
Vani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Migan, I think Kula will say that Ayya is the one who tried to kill him. The aruvaal got his fingerprints.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think so too.

Lets see how Ila will react...

I wanted Kula to die - but just a minor cut che...

Doesn't seem to be ending at all...
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani19

Thanks Migan, I think Kula will say that Ayya is the one who tried to kill him. The aruvaal got his fingerprints.

Of course that 's what is in his mind. And imagine how stupid Ayyah is to take the aruvaal...doesn't he know that his fingerprints would get him into trouble if Kula were to die? Even now he is in a hot soup with the story Kula is going to cook up. 😡

Let's hope Ila doesn't join force with her dad to put Ayyah into trouble - after all she grew up under Ayyah/Natchiar' care and she should have some pasam for this old couple who treated her like their own child. Ila loves ayyah and natchiar - and if she does the wrong move..."lla you would never be a chinna natchiar di..!!"😛