"Maaneet's Romantic Image" brutally murdered. - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by rdfan

Like do u own the show and its actors and characters ?...and its not like Geet is the ultimate show and Maaneet are the ultimate pair ...and u sound obsessed rather than sounding like a fan or a voice for the fans
Hmm so easy to get away by calling someone trying to give valid points as obsessed,guess you never had passion for anything and I have passion for creativity...specially for Drashti and Gurmeet.
For anyone who feels I am writing it now,then to inform them,I had written this way before and viewers who read my reunion sequence and the one shown by makers felt disappointed that what I had written had such an impact.

Though Makers did a good job but then it cud have been fantastic,specilly the scene where Geet thinks about her time with Maan and realises why he got furious had scenes shot already so one episode cud have been done with minimum effort as scenes were shot and had to be edited and joined together that is it.

Had the moderator of this page on alert she wud have informed the makers for sure which she did not and I feel the vast treasure of fans who are creative indeed and can contribute are going to waste...or are helping others to copy their vision in some other soaps indirectly as beggars from other soaps and series poke their nose and copy ideas from this page for their shows.
Scene continues:

Geet and Maan move towards each other with Geet expressing guilt,happiness..determination not to loose Maan again and also a doubt if Maan was indeed infront of him..

Maan sees and feels Geet missed him alot and her eyes were good enough to potray she was feeling sorry and he is also feeling the pain Geet had gone thru in his absence and was going thru with the thought of missing him for ever...

Maan sees tears in eyes of Geet and at the same time Geet just looking at Maan with controlled tears in her eyes as if she was in a state of shock and was still doubting if Maan was infront of him...

Maan touches Geet's face with one hand...Geet feels Maan's presence...holds Maan's hand...sees at it and then holds it back and looses her control and starts crying holding Maan's hand close to her head on her cheeks...and then starts kissing it...expressing her love for Maan..

Geet then comes close to Maan's face..feels it was maan and kisses him on the entire face...

Maan holds Geet's face with both hands and assures her he was there with her and it was him..

Maan: Geet yeh mein hu,tumhara "Maan"..

Geet hears that and hugs Maan so tightly that Maan feels the passion and happiness and also the feel and determination in Geet not to let him go far from her..

Geet hugs Maan...as if she had got him back from death..or he was missing since years and came in front of her after she strived till death to get him back...

Intense expressions by Geet where she holds Maan in manner that evern his collar is holded...

Maan feels Geet was in shock and he himself holds her tightly...

A scene where Maan and Geet hug each other in a manner that even air cannot pass between them...

After a gap of few seconds..Geet cries and cries with pain...deep pain making Maan feel bad and worried...

Geet is not ready to settle and look at Maan and she wants to be in his arms untill she is convinced Maan was with her and wud be there for ever and wont leave her again..

Geet in a similar state apologises to Maan..

Geet: " I am sorry Maan"

Maan: Geet tumhein sorry kehne ki koi zarurat nahi...tumhari koi galti nahi thi..

Geet: Galti toh thi na Maan..mein bhul gayi thi ...ki Geet ke liya Maan ke kya jazbaat hai..meine hamesha ki tarah iss baar bhi...aapko galat samjha aur takleef di..yeh jaante hue bhi ki aap mere bina nahi reh paoge...meine aapko khudd se dur rakha...aapke saamne hote hue bhi aap se dur thi...

Maan: Geet woh tumhari majburi thi...

Geet: Nahi Maan woh meri zidd thi..kyuki mein jaanti thi aap mujhse pyaar karte hai aur kabhi mujhse dur nahi reh sakte...itni badi sazaa aur woh bhi uss insaan ko jissne meri sazaa jaisi zindagi ko apnaya, apne jiwan ka hissa banaya..

"Meine kadar nahi ki Maan.."

Maan: Geet tum jyada soch rahi ho..

Geet: Nahi Maan..agar socha hota toh iss tarah aapko akele choddkar nahi aati..mein yeh kaise bhool gayi ki aapne woh shabd gusse mein aakar sirf mere liye kahein the...aur woh gussa bhi toh mere liye tha...naaki apne liye...

woh shabd toh mere aatma sammaan ke liye kahe the...uss aatma samman jiske liye mein sab kuch chod kar aagayi..uss aatm samman ke liye jiske liye aapne apne parivar ka saath nahi diya..uss aatmansamman ke liye jiske liye aapne apne ho khoon se duriyaan banali..Geet ki khushi ke liye...sab kuch kurbaan.

Maan feels bad for Geet and finally he manages to settle Geet down and both Maan and Geet facing each other with Geet's eyes down as if she was feeling guilty...Maan feels bad as she need not to feel ashamed or regret it and it was a fault where both were responsible for misunderstanding..

Maan: Geet meri taraf dekho..tumhein aankehn churaani ki koi zarurat nahi kyuki tumne agar mere saaath aisa kiya toh uske peeche mera gusse mein kaha woh shabd hai..jiske liye tumhein nahi balki mujhe sharam ka ehsaas hona chahiye...

Maan makes Geet look at her..

Maan: Geet mein kabhi bardasht nahi kar sakta ki koi tumharein kareeb aaye..aur phir Dev ko tumhaarein itne kareeb dekhkar mujhe Dev ki niyat par shaq hone laga tha Geet...Shaq hone laga tha ki kahi woh meri jaan bachaane ke ehsaan talein...apni galat niyat tum par na daale...kahi tumhein majbur naa karein maaf karne ke liye...

Charitra par sawaal uthata Geet lekin tumharein nahi Dev ke...aur phir...tumhara Dev ko iss tarah tilak lagana..aur uska tumhare saath holi khelna...mein bardasht nahi kar paya Geet..kyuki mein chahkar bhi nahi bhool sakta ki Dev ne mere apne bhai ne tumharein saath kya kiya tha...

Gusse mein mein yeh bhool gaya ki Dev ke saath holi khelna..usse maaf karna tumhari majburi aur tumhara badapan tha...majburi ki usne meri jaan bachai thi aur badappan isliye ki woh uss ghar ke beta hai jiss ghar ki tum bahu ho..mera bhai..dadi maa ka pota...aur Khurana Khandaan ki khushi aur bhalaayi ke liye tumne apne saath hue saare gunahon ko bhoola diya..

Geet tumhari koi galati nahi..agar galati hui hai toh mujhse tumhein samajhne mein..

Geet: Aap koi koi na tarika dhoondh hi lete hona Maan?..taaki mujhe galti ka ehsaas naa ho..aur iss baar bhi meri khushi ke liye...mujhe iss dard aur iss galati ke ehsaas se bachane ke liye aap yeh baatein kar rahe ho na Maan..taaki mein shant ho jau aur isse bhool jau..taaki mujhe iss gunaah ka ehsaas na ho..

"Maan ko apni Geet se dur rakhne ka Gunaah"..

Yeh bahut bada gunah hai Maan..kyuki mein jaanti hu...aap mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho...aur yeh gunaah hi toh hai..ki aapko tadapta chodkar...aapki aankhon ke saamne rehkar...aapko khuddse dur rakhkar..uss tadap mein akele chodd diya..woh tadap jiska dard meine aaj mehsus kiya jab chahkar bhi mein aapke paas nahi aa sakti thi aur..aapko diya dard toh isse se bhi bada hai Maan...kyuki aapki tadap aur uska dard toh wur bhi bada hai...kyuki mein aapke saamne thi aur aap chahkar bhi mere paas mere kareeb nahi aa sakte the..

AApne sahi kaha tha Maan...mujh mein gairat sach much nahi hai..aur agar hoti..toh aapko iss tarah akele nahi chodti...aapko iss tarah...driver bankar...yahan nahi aana padta..aur naahi yez zillat sehni padti jo aapko yahan rehkar inn sabki wajah se uthani padi..

Kitna dard saha hai Maan..aapne bass meri ek zidd ki wajah se...

Maan keeps his finger on Geet's lips and asks her to stop...

Maan: Geet jo hua..woh ek bura daur tha..jo aaya aur guzar gaya...aaj hum saath hai aur pehle se aur bhi kareeb..

Geet: Maan meine zidd mein aakar kya kuch nahi kiya..aur aapne uff tak nahi ki...aap kyu mujse itna pyaar karte ho Maan?

Maan: Geet...pehle tum meri aadat thi phir zarurat bani..aur ab tum meri dhadkan..ban gayi ho...tum nahi toh yeh dil ki dhadkan nahi..aur dhadkan nahi toh kya zindagi aur kya maut...sab ek samaan hai..

Geet feels highly emotional...and hugs Maan again...and kisses Maan on his heart...right in the center...and keeps her head on Maan's chest...

Geet: Kuch mat kahiye Maan...bass iss pal ko mehsus karne dijiye...uss ehsaas ko mehsus karne dijiye jisse mein apne hi haaton se khudd khone waali thi...

Geet finds brusies on Maan's chest...and feels the pain..as she recollects that moment when Maan fought for her pride and she rudely did not even bother to apply ointment only to later come down and do it but also hurt Maan when she forced him to leave her..

Geet removes Maan;s shirt..and feels sorry for the wounds...Maan had felt...only becoz of her...

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
The biggest mistake made by the present writers and director is the scene planning,build up and also conclusion of a scene:

1) You wud hardly find song sequences and a passionate ones written by the present writers..

Well I have a special vision for Maaneet...

It was quiet possible to show Maaneet in love making and romantic scene after the misunderstanding got clear.

How?

Song Sequence :

TUm Mile Dil khile from Criminal...

Scene:

Geet sees wounds on Maan's chest..she touches them and feels the pain..and also sorry and sad becoz it was becoz of her...she kisses Maan's wound...as her tears dont stop and she is still not in control...still feeling sorry..still tears rolling out...

Maan...holds her face again...kisses Geet's eyes and the wipes tears of Geet..with his kisses..where every drop of tear is consumed by Maan...

"Pee loo..pee loo...tere...aansooyon ko pee loo"..

Maaan tells Geet to take rest...and makes a move backward...Geet holds Maan back...

Geet's eyes express she wanted Maan to be with her...Maan comes close to Geet...and Geet holds Maan's hand even...closer...

Maan and Geet...come close to each other...

Geet: Aaj khudd ko mat rokiye Maan..aaj mein aapko woh khushi dena chahti hu jisse meine aapko itne din dur rakha...aaj mein aap mein kho jaana chahti hu..ek hojaana chahti hu...taaki Geet ko Maan se aur Maan ko Geet se koi jooda naaa kar paaye...

Maan comes even closer to Geet...and so does Geet...

Happens the most passionate "Lip lock"...as Maan and Geet get locked...to become Maaneet...

( This scene can be shot with angles and a trick where Maan can kiss Geet's chin) if shot from distance this wud look a lip lock...

It is a cinematography trick...

Since prime time zone and actors personal preferences needs to be considered...Maan and Geet's expressions wud be good enough to express and make everyone feel a lip lock happened..

After the lip lock ...Maan and Geet look in each others eyes as they feel happy to feel each others love...

Maan and Geet with heads touching and both smile and feel good after the kiss...

Geet hugs Maan..and so does Maan...a hug with emotions settled but not the passion as both just get dissolved in each other... but Geet still in state where she wanted to be in Maan's arms...and if possible she wud never ever get out of it..

After a while she holds Maan's hand and brings him towards the bed...and begins the song...

"Tum Mile Dil Khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye" from movie criminal...

Romantic moves of Maaneet to follow next...when I show romance of Maaneet in my words with 4 verses..
2 each for Maan and Geet... Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
song description:

Song verse 1...sung by the male singer...for Maan...expressing Maan's feelings...

The initial music begins when Geet takes Maan towards bed...Maan holds Geet from back...and kisses her on her neck...to generate excitement and vibes...as foreplay..begins...

Wordings begin "Tum Mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye ...romance flourishes...in an acceptable manner..which can be shown...onscreen and actors comfortable doing it...

Geet lieng down and Maan on her...I mean..his face and Geet's face ...Geet's face down and Maan's up...Maan first kisses Geet on her eyes..then when he comes close to her lips..Geet turns her face and Maan smiles and kisses just below the ear...

line 2 of verse one:

"Naa ho tuu udaas tere paas paas mein rahunga zindagi bhar"

Maan keeps her head just below Geet's neck...and a hug...where he assures Geet he wud be with her always and asks her to calm down...

line 3 of verse 1;

"Saare sansar ka pyaar meine tujhi mein paya..."

Maan moves up and kisses Geet's forehead...as he thanks her for the entire love of universe which he feels and gets from her...

Line 4 verse 1:

tu mile Dil khile aur jeene ko kya chahiye...

Geet gets up and so does Maan...when he comes close to her and holds hugs from behind and hand rolled and covered all over her body as Geet gets locked in Maan's arms...

The music begins as a filler before the secong verse begins..and Maan does not allow Geet to go far from him as she wants to change and come back..

Before the second verse begins...Geet comes in her night suit...a new one...

Maan staring her from far and is without his shirt...Maaneet romance begins where Maan locks Geet in his arms...
eye lock where Geet and Maan both feel the passion for love in each others eyes...

Begins Verse 2;

Line 1:

"Chanda tujhe...dekhne ko nikla karta hai"

Maan and Geet in each others arms..as Maan points towards the moon and tells Geet..and kisses her on her cheeks...

Line 2:

Maan picks Geet and takes her to the bathroom...

"Aina bhi didar ko tarsa karta hai..."

Maan and Geet in Geet's bathroom as Maan removes Geet's night suit...

( Scene shot in a simialr manner how we see in films)...

Line 3;

"itni haseen koi nahi..husn dono jahan ka ek tujh mein simat ke aaya.."

Shower scene as Maan and Geet enjoy themselves beneath the shower...and when line begins..Maan blocks Geet's way..clears the hair on geet's face...and moves down...

Expressions of Geet to feel romance...

Line 4; Tum mile dil khile..aur jeene ko kya chahiye...

Maan and Geet wrapped like two snakes on the bed...covered by the bed sheet or whatever...and Geet placing her head on Maan's chest and smiling and feeling good..

Just before the thrid verse during the verse..Maan and Geet roll over each other..in odd sequence..once Maan and then Geet..as if playing and showing their dominance...

Begins verse third..

Geet says it to Maan:

" I want to love you for now and ever and forever"...

After Geet says the lines looking in Maan's eyes...begins verse 3;...

Line 1;

"Pyaar kabhi marta nahi hum tum marte hain"

Geet hugs Maan and dissolves as she feels Maan's heart beats beating for her..and she kisses Maan's heart yet again...

Line 2;

"Hote hai woh log amar pyaar jo karte hai"

Maan turns over and this time Geet is down and Maan up as Geet brings Maan close to her and Maan's head deep in Geet's neck..making it a perfect picturistic clip..of expressing love..and eternal love...

Line 3: Jitni ada utani wafa..

Geet and Maan get up but still wrapped in bed sheet...as Maan and geet hold each other hand..and come close to each other...as if they were promising each other commitment for life..

Line 4: Ek nazar pyaar se dekhlo phir se zinda karlo..

Geet holds Maan's face...and Maan kisses Geet on her lips..again a camera trick...

as line zinda karlo and kiss compliment the timing...

Line 5: Tum Mile dil khile...begins

Geet and Maan fall together on bed...and few moments of...touch here and there...both by Maan and Geet...wrapped in a manner that no one can seperate them..

Verse 4;...

Time for Maan and Geet to become one as Maaneet..

The musical part used to show the most awaited moment...which can only be imagined...as...only expressions used..to pass on feelings...and rest left to imagination...

Line 1 of verse 4:

"Gham hai kise..saara jahan dushman ho"

Maan lieng opposite with his back up and chest down and Geet lies on his back...Geet's hug from backk

Line 2:
"Kya chahiye..haaton mein jo tera daaman ho"

Maan...turns back and Geet spreads her arms and so does Maan as he holds one of Geet's hand with fingers locked...

Line 3:

"Tu hai jahan..manzil wahan"

Maan's naughty eyes...and Geet completely drowned in it..

A scene where...Geet kisses Maan's eyes...and gives him her warmth...holding Maan's face with both hands...

Line 4:

"Dhadkano ki tarah apne dil mein mujhko chupalo"

Geet after an eye lock and feeling Maan..comes down and hugs Maan again as she request Maan to hide her in his heart beats...Geet's lovely and cute hug with Geet's head yet again on Maan's chest...

Line 5: Tum mile dil khile begins and both Maan and Geet after a passionate reunion where they become Maaneet ..lie on bed with Maan holding Geet side ways..geet's head on Maan's shoulder...and it is dawn...making Geet feel sad that it was time for Maan to go as no one knows he was Maan..and not the driver Balwant...

Line 6: Tum Mile dil khile but this time it is male version..as Maan who gets ready to go back to his room is stopped by Geet who does not want him to go back...a passionate scene where both Maan and Geet want to stay together...and both feel great to have taken their relationship a step ahead...

Its time for me to go to bed and for all those who have read it..too..

My apologies if the description sounds vulgar..I have tried my best to keep it within boundaries which can be shown and also tried by best to show Maaneet's love pure and not lust...

Good night and sweet dreams..if ever you like this reunion then do promote aggrssively to see it later if not now in Geet as Maaneet Suhaagraat scene...which shud ideaaly be shown now...

Yess sweet Maaneet dreams and dont blaim me if u are not able to sleep after reading this description.

Vikrant Khatri has always beleived he has a better vision for Drashti and Gurmeet only becoz he feels for them with passion and respect..

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago
I agree that the present CVs and writer lack vision and what the fans like.  The present romantic scenes lack passion except the letter episode.  They have to show more romantic scenes with kissing, sexy hugging and good romantic dialogues of Barry.
Dude u write so much!!!!! 😲😲😲

*off to get a drink and get drunk* Oh crap I cant 🤢 *shoot self in head*

hmm part of professiion cant help...i never use to write so much now i write atleast this.

I completely agree with you.
Maaneet scenes have becum monotonous and repetitive.
The same hugs and eye locks no more look magical.

GHSP has becum a mushy saga.
I hope the CVs will cum up with a stronger storyline after dis track
All mush mush is boring, and Maan doesn't seem to have anything to do except for romancing Geet , that too in excessively boring ways.
I hope they show more substantial stuff in the future.

Edited by mirnalini - 12 years ago
we shud be ready either to accept that no hope lies or just look for a better option,but ignoring drashti and gurmeet or maaneet is next to impossible..i am trying since months to gt out of this addiction but unfortunately i cud not..

Now i am writing and doing my best so that makers atleast read,understand and improve.