Suggestions / Comments

   

Having Problem related to Error:Message Not Posted (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Joined: 09 December 2003

Posts: 6411

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
This error comes when the system finds any word with more then 25 characters.

Something like Thisisatestmessagewitho utspacesinbetween (I intentionally left a space between o and u else this post wouldnt have even be allowed.)

Since there are not many words that are more then 25 characters in English Disctionary which our forum members will be using so it is assumed by the system as invalid word.

Please check your post for such words.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Having Problem related to Error:Message Not Posted (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Joined: 19 May 2008

Posts: 8901

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
what if the 'word' is the link for the image? because I'm assuming that's why I can't post - anything longer than 25 characters in my post is the forum code for posting an image. 

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Joined: 09 December 2003

Posts: 6411

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

what if the 'word' is the link for the image? because I'm assuming that's why I can't post - anything longer than 25 characters in my post is the forum code for posting an image. 


Yes that may be the reason for the error message.

Please rename the image name and try again.

Regards,
Vijay

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009

Posts: 17229

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I saw this message while posting FB fan page link...Embarrassed

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Joined: 19 May 2008

Posts: 8901

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
sometimes the links themselves are really long - and then when we add in the forum code, it because even longer. I've found myself unable to post images or links to interviews or videos because of this. is there anyway to remove this limitation?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008

Posts: 21070

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

This error comes when the system finds any word with more then 25 characters.

Something like Thisisatestmessagewitho utspacesinbetween (I intentionally left a space between o and u else this post wouldnt have even be allowed.)

Since there are not many words that are more then 25 characters in English Disctionary which our forum members will be using so it is assumed by the system as invalid word.

Please check your post for such words.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter


Bro but i m still not able to update index coz i cant separate URL link which is more den 25 characters http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678436 now how can i do. Its work only the day u helped me and den again stop same thing happen last time.

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Joined: 03 January 2008

Posts: 21070

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

sometimes the links themselves are really long - and then when we add in the forum code, it because even longer. I've found myself unable to post images or links to interviews or videos because of this. is there anyway to remove this limitation?


I agree with this is their any way to remove it coz when we post link its codes its not working and i have to update Fan-Fiction Index and in that i have to use link and writers name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

karisham01

Newbie

karisham01

Joined: 12 August 2011

Posts: 4

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
DD you are very sweet and funloveing person.your acting surb in geet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Page Error aftermath.. 3 325 24 August 2010 at 9:37am
By romiosugar1
Application Error!!! *prblm Solved* .anjz. 5 457 23 August 2010 at 5:32am
By baz786
Important - Signature Error AR1220 4 461 16 August 2010 at 3:40pm
By angled_eye
Signature error-Updt pg6: Another error

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

AreYaar 65 4792 13 April 2010 at 5:28am
By -Rinki-
Problem, problem, problem Auditi 1 639 17 March 2006 at 1:14pm
By lalagirlpreeti

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suggestions / Comments Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.