Suggestions / Comments

Having Problem related to Error:Message Not Posted (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
This error comes when the system finds any word with more then 25 characters.

Something like Thisisatestmessagewitho utspacesinbetween (I intentionally left a space between o and u else this post wouldnt have even be allowed.)

Since there are not many words that are more then 25 characters in English Disctionary which our forum members will be using so it is assumed by the system as invalid word.

Please check your post for such words.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Having Problem related to Error:Message Not Posted (Page 2)" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
what if the 'word' is the link for the image? because I'm assuming that's why I can't post - anything longer than 25 characters in my post is the forum code for posting an image. 

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

what if the 'word' is the link for the image? because I'm assuming that's why I can't post - anything longer than 25 characters in my post is the forum code for posting an image. 

Yes that may be the reason for the error message.

Please rename the image name and try again.

Regards,
Vijay

-Rumi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rumi-

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I saw this message while posting FB fan page link...Embarrassed

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
sometimes the links themselves are really long - and then when we add in the forum code, it because even longer. I've found myself unable to post images or links to interviews or videos because of this. is there anyway to remove this limitation?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nidha1983

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijay

This error comes when the system finds any word with more then 25 characters.

Something like Thisisatestmessagewitho utspacesinbetween (I intentionally left a space between o and u else this post wouldnt have even be allowed.)

Since there are not many words that are more then 25 characters in English Disctionary which our forum members will be using so it is assumed by the system as invalid word.

Please check your post for such words.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Bro but i m still not able to update index coz i cant separate URL link which is more den 25 characters http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1678436 now how can i do. Its work only the day u helped me and den again stop same thing happen last time.

nidha1983

IF-Sizzlerz

nidha1983

Posted: 07 August 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

sometimes the links themselves are really long - and then when we add in the forum code, it because even longer. I've found myself unable to post images or links to interviews or videos because of this. is there anyway to remove this limitation?

I agree with this is their any way to remove it coz when we post link its codes its not working and i have to update Fan-Fiction Index and in that i have to use link and writers name

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

karisham01

karisham01

Posted: 13 August 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
DD you are very sweet and funloveing person.your acting surb in geet.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top