Shanak recall romantic moments

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shanak recall romantic moments

Fans of Shaan (Karan Tacker) and Khanak (Yashashri Masurkar), from Rang Badalti Odhani on STAR One, love all the romantic moments between this cute couple.

So, we asked them to pick their own favourite romantic sequences from the show. Read on as Shaan and Khanak list their favourite mushy moments.

Khanak's five most cherished romantic moments are, "The recent Ek Tara song sequence tops my list. It is the sequence where both of us realize how much we love each other and that we cannot live without each other. We danced in fake rain for the song and although both of us were tired, we gave it our best. The song turned out really well and looked good onscreen. The next one, was a scene where I am asleep and Shantanu comes and kisses me. In my sleep, I think that no one is watching and smile as I enjoy the romantic moment. I think that scene was very cute. Next on my list, is the suhagraat sequence where Shantanu and Khanak get intimate for the first time. The Satrangi Re song was used and it made the scene even more beautiful. Another unforgettable episode is the one Shantanu's first ever concert. The way he kept giving me flying kisses even though hundreds of people were watching him was very romantic. Last, but not the least, is the Jab Se Tere Naina dance sequence where Shantanu realizes that he has fallen in love with me. It was romantic because he danced without his clothes on (laughs). I love all the above mentioned sequences because we had a blast shooting for them."

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Saturday, May 07, 2011

You have already voted on this!
  0  LIKE  | 
Your Name Email Address close X
Your Comments
  to Terms & Conditions โ€“ My post is NOT spam, abuse or po*nographic message(s).
Be the first one to comment on this Article
PREVIOUS STORY
Secrets tumble out in PKYEK
NEXT STORY
http://www.starone.in/news/1708/shanak-recall-romantic-moments.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni_M thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanx tanu for the article...๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—.๐Ÿค—

so for this we were asked to list down our fav romantic shanak scene... Awww... Loved khanak's answers...

Shaan's answers are not yet come i think...
Trupti.P thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanks for the article... Loved Khanak answers but y she like jab se tere naina seq... Yasharan r damn confusing ๐Ÿ˜†
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
aww loved her answers...where r karan's???

my fav are iktara, chori chori n ye ladka
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok...so this is the reason we were asked to write down our fav scenes!
got no idea why JSTN is khanak's or yashu's fav scene! :D

waitin for shaan's list!
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx tanu
@ammu

may be he was too  busy to answer  and would have asked  yashu to include this Jab se tere naina as  one in the favourite romantic moments๐Ÿ˜Š
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the article Tanu...

Did they accidently swap ShaNak's answers...Or did YashAran decide to joke about their favourite scenes?๐Ÿ˜†...It is possible, since there has been enough discussion regaring this in so many interviews๐Ÿ˜†...
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They swapped answers or what!If  these are Karan's he def would have included the bath tub scene right?Didn't get the tone of this interview lol.May be she is joking!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Thanks for the Article tanu
Loved khanak's all romantic scene specialy rain scene was awesome
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu for the article ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Loved her answers ๐Ÿ˜ƒ