Kesar in trouble--indya.com

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged

Kesar gets into trouble

STARONE.IN

Kesar's (Neil Bhatt) protective side for Gulaal (Manasi Parekh) will be the highlight of the maha episode of Gulaal on STAR Plus that airs this weekend.

STARONE.IN

However, this very gesture will also land him in some major trouble.

A Starplus.in source states, "Gulaal is overwhelmed after finding that the school built in Vasant's name is ready. She is happy that his dream is finally coming true. She decides to visit the temple and pray before attending the inauguration of the school. Kesar, too, insists on going with her because he does not want Dushyant to accompany her. When Gulaal and Kesar are performing the pooja, some villagers will see them together and pass lewd comments about their marriage through Deyarvatu. Kesar will not bear to see Gulaal humiliated in public and will get in to a fight with the villagers. Gulaal will try to stop him but will be unsuccessful. Kesar will even end up hurting himself badly. Motabha will be is very angry with Kesar and this will lead to the bhoomi pujan being cancelled. Kesar will have to face the consequences of his actions in the upcoming episodes."

Kesar explains his stance, "I have started to realize that Gulaal is not as bad as I used to think. But, I still have that grudge against her that she did not punish Dushyant for Vasant bha's murder. He deserves to be punished and should not be spared."

A happy Gulaal says, "I am happy that Kesar's behavior is changing. Now, I am just waiting for the inauguration of the school which is in Vasant's name. Nothing can make me happier than seeing Vasant's dream turn into a reality."

Will this episode affect the fragile relationship of Kesar and Gulaal? How will Motabha punish Kesar? Find out all this and much morein the maha episode of Gulaal this Saturday, May 7.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Saturday, May 07, 2011

You have already voted on this!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

apa123Abhi4uTvSeriersaiba007suki11*Reemz*-Deepali--Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
thanks for the article tanu...Hug

wat is dis...? kesar getting punished by motabha again...?
wat ever kesar did was right...Approve Any husband or any man of the house will stand up agaist outsiders when something bad is spoken against the lakshmi of their house...!!!!
this punishment will made him recall his childhood punishment of being sent to hostel...Ouch n he will again become hostile against motabha , gulaal...ShockedOuch
n since in promo we saw dat dushyant will support kesar's action... this inturn will make kesar being mad dat dushyant... n he will start doubting gulaal n dushyant...

Edited by sv003 - 07 May 2011 at 2:52am
sauris IF-Dazzler
sauris
sauris

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Thanks for the info
KBfan4ever Newbie
KBfan4ever
KBfan4ever

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Kesar's (Neil Bhatt) protective side for Gulaal (Manasi Parekh) will be the highlight of the maha episode of Gulaal 

Thats what I want to see more of Embarrassed. More importantly I want Gulaal to notice it.

Can't wait for it Big smile TFS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

AnveshaAT Groupbie
AnveshaAT
AnveshaAT

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Please do post comments on the main article link please
rs12345 IF-Sizzlerz
rs12345
rs12345

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index