•  
Posted: 12 years ago

Mother's Day glitter graphic

Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago

🤗🤗
Edited by PerfectYaRav - 12 years ago
Happy Mothers Day to all the caring, loving, lovable, lively and rocking mommas of this forum!!!You are the heart and soul of my virtual world!!!Love you all!!!Its your day, enjoy!!!
@Ratna di...you are awesome!!!Such lovely work one after the other!!!Its your special day too, Happy Mothers' Day to you!!!Hope that each sacrifice you've made as a mother is returned manifold to you ...
...and that you always be happy in life!!!Coz u're one of the bestest, most loving and most caring persons I've ever known!!!
@Shobs Di...you're another cool, rocking, loving and adorable mother:)enjoy your life, spread  happiness and remain the sweetheart that u are:)love u!!! 
Oh Wow, Its mothers day today!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY ABHERIANS!!!!🤗

Especially to my dearest Ratna Ma for the awesomest thread (talent runs in our Yummy genes..😆)  and to my Sasuma, with whom I enjoy the best "tu tu mein mein"  in the world!❤️❤️

This day is so special to all daughters who'll turn into moms someday and all mothers who are wives, daughters, friends, counsellors, allies, so many things all in one! 

Awesome thread Ratna...you did it again!  🤗   This is from one momma to another ,...🤗

Wishing all the best to all mummies on the forum!  Including Me!  😃\

❤️
Happy Mothers' Day to all Abherian Mommies, to Sudha Aunty, and all the ma's of the world!!!love u Ma:)...i baked cookies for ma😳