Sasural Simar Ka

Dont make fun of the bread winner

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

leavesandwaves

IF-Rockerz

leavesandwaves

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
This show blatantly emphasises that one should watch tv, one should watch movies and one should dance. Nothing wrong. But it should not be the USP of a good serial. And I dont like the way bua's shouting and fighting with her brother and creating a lot of discord. That makes the children also hate their father, who is their bread winner. And Avika's acting is somewhat contrived and artificial. And simar does not inspire. 

Though the concept sounds liberal, the execution lacks finesse and sends wrong signals.

I have seen many modern households, where they simply cut off Cable TV during exam time and some dont go for Cable or Dish at all.

Actually, children can be encouraged to take up sports in a big way which will build characters and careers as well.

Edited by rightnow - 07 May 2011 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinnAnn_92nutmeg7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dont make fun of the bread winner" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
bang on...the show has a very loose concept...after showing very=y good promos...the show has let the viewers down./...Thumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinnAnn_92

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

IF-Stunnerz

-AkkiLuvsNBT-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:46am | IP Logged
ok then go to other forum...move on guys if u dont like d show...no one is inviting u here...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilymilyrupinn

Ann_92

IF-Dazzler

Ann_92

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
ya i kinda agree... i really expected alot...but it loks kinda average..,..hooping it lll pick up in de future once she gets married

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupinn

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

ok then go to other forum...move on guys if u dont like d show...no one is inviting u here...
excuse me ...its a public forum...no one needs invitation to give their...we are not even bashing them...

rupinn

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preeths609

ya i kinda agree... i really expected alot...but it loks kinda average..,..hooping it lll pick up in de future once she gets married

Ya, I agree with you it will most likely pick up after Simar's marriage.

rupinn

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.