India-Forums

WU 6th may: bhaskoo n his real face (Page 2)

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by shaffa

Avni has had a very rude awakening lets hope she dosnt close her eyes to the truth and start to standup to Bhasker and his family
I am hoping same.
I fail to understand how a gal who handles millions dollars project can not see through the truth.
same time I am thinking she may keep quite for the sake of her mom, so her mom will not be stressed out. but it would be foolish.  In fact at this moment I will love to see that some how she gets to know the gal's bro whom maskhara brought at the wedding was telling the truth. 
Avni should stand up at any cost, enf of torturing, bhaskar has taken money of her co-workers and friends.  her eyes should open now. 

This is the trend which all soaps follow. For unknown, illogical reasonsWackoWacko the lead hides the truth from everyone. She keeps on suffering and crying all alone.

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
when will bhaskar sudhrofy...??????Confused bhaskuuu plzzz sudhar jaaao
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

Bhasku will sudhrofy when mallika sherawat will start wearing full length clothes ...& when Cows will start Flying LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Bhasku will sudhrofy when mallika sherawat will start wearing full length clothes ...& when Cows will start Flying LOL

LOLomg...yaaa hahahaha... on a serious note he better sudhroffy...i m enjoying this image of RK his grin n naughty smile but m missing the romantic Rohit too
arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

Bhasku will sudhrofy when mallika sherawat will start wearing full length clothes ...& when Cows will start Flying LOL

LOLomg...yaaa hahahaha... on a serious note he better sudhroffy...i m enjoying this image of RK his grin n naughty smile but m missing the romantic Rohit too

no I think his naughtiness in MJHT was more fun ...n i m always in awe of Romantic RK...just remember the scene when he dreams of wedding night with ICHCHa...white kurta ...looked so handsome n dreamy ...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

April2007 IF-Dazzler
April2007
April2007

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by md410

Originally posted by shaffa

Avni has had a very rude awakening lets hope she dosnt close her eyes to the truth and start to standup to Bhasker and his family
I am hoping same.
I fail to understand how a gal who handles millions dollars project can not see through the truth.
same time I am thinking she may keep quite for the sake of her mom, so her mom will not be stressed out. but it would be foolish.  In fact at this moment I will love to see that some how she gets to know the gal's bro whom maskhara brought at the wedding was telling the truth. 
Avni should stand up at any cost, enf of torturing, bhaskar has taken money of her co-workers and friends.  her eyes should open now. 

I cannot stand Avni being abused by Bhasker's mom and sister. It seems Avni has lost her voice. The worst scene is when Avni's mom makes her promise she will always love and honor Bhasker..Avni's mom is totally dumb and too intrusive and interfering..I have stopped liking her character.

Edited by April2007 - 10 May 2011 at 7:16am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maayke se bandhi... Dor Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index