should kmh end..??? (Page 2)

cherry227 IF-Rockerz
cherry227
cherry227

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jerry27

Kitani Mohabbat Hai  2-  37,646 people like this.StarClapBig smile
GKD- 3,307,  
PMMKA - 622people,  BAVD - 211people,  LD - 46people,  CGM - 836 people,  MSDK-33 people,  BBGH- 0 People !!PigCensored

dis s d fan following of ur shows.. n still dese unimaginative ppl ending d shw wch have most of d fans !!DEY R MAD..!!DeadAngry

THEY SHUD BETTER CHANGE D TIME SLOT OF KMH RATHER DAN ENDING IT !! its fr Our sake !! I beg plz do smthng guys dey ll NEVER gt such loyal fans fr any other future shws !!AngryThumbs DownShocked

plz dont do dis..v cant live widout kmh2 daily dose n..karan n kritz widout whom our lives incomplete..guys do sumthng...!!!CryDisapproveBroken Heart
yea they shud change the show timings!!! atleast i'll get to watch it on tv Big smile it is a modern and trendy series which mostly ppl in metros watch... now who can reach home by 8pm to watch it on television????? Cry plus they've stopped late night reruns too... a lot of ppl watch it abroad and they donot have a stupid sad small channel like ndtv imagine in their cable package, so even they all watch it online!!! so if they're basing it all on some pathetic trp system then they're doing the biggest mistake of their life Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anubhooti_P

Anubhooti_P Senior Member
Anubhooti_P
Anubhooti_P

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
kmh shouldn't end dis is my fav  show plz change the time slot instead of endingSleepy
priyanka88 Newbie
priyanka88
priyanka88

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Hi I am Priyanka,ShockedI am very shocked to heard that KMH2 is going to end bcs of the third class 'swayamvar'.It's very shockable.I am requesting u to Plzzz don't stop the show.Angry If u stop the show I swaire I will never see imagine again,Understand!
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

IMAGINE, we do not want you to end KMH2.  It is the best serial on IMAGINE TV. Trust me,  I only watch KMH2 and if this goes off air, then I will cancel my subscription. to IMAGINE TV. 

No way will I watch Ratan Rajput serial.  We have her acting as Laali  ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

Yamini-KSG Newbie
Yamini-KSG
Yamini-KSG

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
No, all will said ofcoruse NO LOL 
Kmh2rule Newbie
Kmh2rule
Kmh2rule

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Thy cant end kmh2!!   ITS D BESTTT!!
ipkknd06 IF-Dazzler
ipkknd06
ipkknd06

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
kmh rockinh show in the world
...vibha... IF-Sizzlerz
...vibha...
...vibha...

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
of course nooo

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sayliparkarmoonkmh....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index