Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

SuShaan story in opposite way around!! (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Look at the bright side  a new FRESH BAKRA would be provided to make FF!!!! we are always fascinated by SGP doctors, the only KAAM ka doctor was the one who came to do house visit for Dada Ji!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FeefiiViews

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

Originally posted by radpat25

Oh god...sheemadi,renu...aisa sab dikhane wale hain...the kashyaps not telling ishaan that he is married and all...wah...what an innovative way of getting his memory back...not telling him about his lost memories LOL... jis doctor ne ye ilaaj bataya use toh award dena chahiye...i hope they atleast change this part...it cant get more silly than this...pata nai aur kya kya dekhna padega..ab toh side tracks bhi filmy ho rahe hain...kya dekhein aur kya forward karein LOL...god bless us!!!

I guess ab dekhne ke liye sirf advertisements hi bachega!!ROFL

it would be nice if that shetty advertisment can come on SP while SGP is running. Wink LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Shehreen_27 IF-Dazzler
Shehreen_27
Shehreen_27

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
If they show liek Suhana making Ishaan remember her by doing the boltungunj thingi it will be interesting to watch!! :D
CrazyFarzina IF-Dazzler
CrazyFarzina
CrazyFarzina

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Oh no..i don't like that track.i had seen sgps bangla version obs in star jalsa.in obs that track was being continuing in a long time.it was a very very bad track.plz i hope that in sgp that memory ..track will be showed in a different way not like obs.in obs when ishaan regained his memory than obs was ended.oh no ..sgp is the best serial than any other serial in the star plus.so how can it'll be finished in a short time(early)?i wish may this it more than 1000 episodes.sgps sushaans jodi is far far better than obs lalita-ishaans jodi.plz i & all of the fans of sgps r hoping that that track will be ended very very .. Soon in a different way not like its bangla version obs.i don't want to see suhanas crying face&loneliness.sushaans jodi is the most cuties & best jodi.im a big fan of ragini,jay&badi maa.im only watching sgp to see them. we want to see sushaans romance&masti not sadness.plz...

Edited by Farzina - 08 May 2011 at 6:09pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09meenakshi_16mjtruelegend

diya09 Groupbie
diya09
diya09

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farzina

Oh no..i don't like that track.i had seen sgps bangla version obs in star jalsa.in obs that track was being continuing in a long time.it was a very very bad track.plz i hope that in sgp that memory ..track will be showed in a different way not like obs.in obs when ishaan regained his memory than obs was ended.oh no ..sgp is the best serial than any other serial in the star plus.so how can it'll be finished in a short time(early)?i wish may this it more than 1000 episodes.sgps sushaans jodi is far far better than obs lalita-ishaans jodi.plz i & all of the fans of sgps r hoping that that track will be ended very very .. Soon in a different way not like its bangla version obs.i don't want to see suhanas crying face&loneliness.sushaans jodi is the most cuties & best jodi.im a big fan of ragini,jay&badi maa.im only watching sgp to see them. we want to see sushaans romance&masti not sadness.plz...

Even in real life when life seems so smooth that it appears like a film and all of a sudden everything starts to get junked so much that we start wondering whether its the same life that we lived before.As the CV's have decided to go with the track, let us just hope that they show it in a better way. 

We need comedy but only at the right moment and in right flavour. We also need emotional talks of SuShaan  which is rooted to the storyline. Before the Sushaan confession, their scenes always added to the storyline. We could always see the story's advance in their bedroom talks. Even the smallest thing like meethi's fancy dress competiton or suhana's roti making was lined well into the story... Hope everything in new track too will be in same colorful and integral and unique way as it was on those days.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsis4evermjtruelegend111192Feefi

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsis4ever111192

Go to top