Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

Katforeva - How can you assume that hanging out with Sid for the money was Deepika''s goal? I dont wanna bring Katrina in but how do you like it when people accuse her of using Salman for getting movies in bollywood? or wanting to marry Ranbir for the Kapoor name? It's awful when people do that. We need to understand that labelling women as gold diggers or oppurtunists who use men for their own selfish motives can work against not only thousand of women out there but can also work against us.

If it makes you feel better, I spends hours defending Katrina against my extended family members who are sexist monkeys who keep accusing her of being a chaalaak woman who used Salman Khan to enter and survive in billywood. I mean, how degrading is that. I also defend Deepika when they say that she's using Sid. Like seriously, they will do anything to make the man look like an innocent bunny who is being manipulated by the cunning devil woman. which is why I dont get along with them.

Anyhoo, sorry for the long lecture, I was just venting out. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Good post eraser!!!๐Ÿ‘
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika has Hermes bag, isn't that more expensive than LV??!!

self confession: i was never really into big brands until i started hanging around with people who buy nothing But branded stuff... i've been wanting  to buy a LV bag for a while.. but  i'm not really sure if  i should spend that much $ on a Bag?!! maybe i'll settle for MK instead๐Ÿ˜•
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Glee

self confession: i was never really into big brands until i started hanging around with people who buy nothing But branded stuff... i've been wanting  to buy a LV bag for a while.. but  i'm not really sure if  i should spend that much $ on a Bag?!! maybe i'll settle for MK instead๐Ÿ˜•

Honestly its not worth it to buy brands stuff...for the same money u can buy others things u will like...and in brands thing u dont have much choice...its good for name...but do not have any looks!!!

Originally posted by: Glee

Glee I'm obsessed with  branded handbags so don't feel left out. ๐Ÿ˜† I don't like LV and Coach though...the logo all over is such a turn off.

Id never spend that much on an LV...hermes is a different issue altogether...but I probably won't be able to afford that till I'm 50 or bag a rich dude like Ms Deepi here. Ahh...so much to learn from DP. ๐Ÿ˜†
Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Glee I'm obsessed with  branded handbags so don't feel left out. ๐Ÿ˜† I don't like LV and Coach though...the logo all over is such a turn off.

Id never spend that much on an LV...hermes is a different issue altogether...but I probably won't be able to afford that till I'm 50 or bag a rich dude like Ms Deepi here. Ahh...so much to learn from DP. ๐Ÿ˜†

good to know that  there is atleast person on IF who likes branded handbags like me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i was feeling bad after reading all the previous comments,felt like a shallow person.
i already have few coach bags.. so next one is probably gonna be a MK or mayyybe a LV๐Ÿ˜†
( although its freakin so expensive..)
The only crazy thing I've done - buying a Manish Arora's outfit --- the top = 100 dollars & the trousers 100 dollars too...But it was cheaper cause it was Summer...Whenever I wear the outfit --- All guys around look at me..It's so unique & so couture. It's classy!!! It looks like a kimono.

So I guess that's about it - getting things lambda people can't afford...But in BW everyone can - so what's the point? lol
I like having stuff that usually people don't go after...It's not about the price - it's about how I feel about the product and how it does translate my personality.

I'm not into LV or Hermes...Too young for that. In Europe, only mature bourgeoise women have those bags...I usually go for urban chic mode or androgyn outfits...or sexy ones. It depends on my mood. Not necessarily for the most expensive ones...Anyway...You can have good copycats of any brand. 
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't get the obsession with brands but I do think that some of the branded bags are truly exquisite...I don't intend to buy one coz I don't think I can afford them...but if you can, why not? Though I don't think one should go out of their way to own one! Besides these bags never go out of style, last almost forever and you can always sell them at a good price if you ever need to!
Edited by LifeOLicious - 12 years ago
petticoat thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
where did u get the manish arora dress lily?

i love shopping in sales/clearance sections in big stores.. call me a cheapass

๐Ÿ˜†
It's from "3 Suisses" - some french magazines which sells outfits...you can order and receive them from postmail.

M.A specifically made a mini collection for 3 Suisses.  I bought the one which is on the extreme left. The other outfits were expensive as well.

--- The top looks like I'm a peacock.
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
the only expensive thing I have ever owned was Jordans and Ray Ban Wayfarer.

people are such consumers when it's buying materialistic. 
Sid here's an advise. buying Deepika might get you something that day, but not something that will last long. LOL. okay. nevermind. I wish I WAS RICH!!!!!!! lol