Sid's expensive gift for Deepika'! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by koolchick

Yes the factory outlets๐Ÿ˜† and also stores like Marshalls and TJMaxx for the not as really expensive but still massively overpriced purses too

This way I can get the good purses and still be a cheapo at heart๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† i wish there was LV outlet๐Ÿ˜†
but MK outet is not really an " factory outlet" though ;pretty pricey... what brands are you into?
Originally posted by TheDilettante

maya who's that  in your avi?? pretty๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by LifeOLicious

not always! for many girls material items do not matter much! especially these days girls earn and can buy their own thing...don't need a rich BF...need a good BF!! Having said that. I am sure some girls still dream of a rich boy! ๐Ÿ˜†

Agreed. 
Originally posted by Glee

maya who's that  in your avi?? pretty๐Ÿ˜Š 

Leela Naidu. She was Femina Miss India-1954, and was Vogue's World's Ten Most Beautiful Women along with Maharani Gayatri Devi. Two gorgeous, classy women.

i just googled Gayatri Devi and Leela naidu ..ONE word for both WOW!!!
Originally posted by chocolover89

Deepika ki toh lottery lag gayi ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I don't get the big deal about brands tbh. There was this one girl in my high school who used a Jimmy Choo bag as a school bag. She bragged about how it was a $1000 or something..๐Ÿ˜†
dont know why ppl spend so much money .in these bags..gosh..i cant..i saved all my money..never buy anything of my money.not even penny๐Ÿคฃ
im very very Kanjoos๐Ÿคฃ
My friend refused to buy a lulu lemon or a juicy couture hoodie because it had the logo on the inside. She ended up buying a sweater that she hated (worst colour ever, mustard I think) only because it had the logo on it. 

I'm cheap, so glad I didnt get the brand obsession from my family. Desi people, especially my mom always get heart attacks when I tell them I go thrift store shopping. My parents have asked me not to tell people about it, especially at desi parties and also asked me not to say a word about it when I go to India this summer. How messed up is that..
Originally posted by eraser

My friend refused to buy a lulu lemon or a juicy couture hoodie because it had the logo on the inside. She ended up buying a sweater that she hated (worst colour ever, mustard I think) only because it had the logo on it. 

I'm cheap, so glad I didnt get the brand obsession from my family. Desi people, especially my mom always get heart attacks when I tell them I go thrift store shopping. My parents have asked me not to tell people about it, especially at desi parties and also asked me not to say a word about it when I go to India this summer. How messed up is that..
๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lucky girl...even if Sid doesn't pay I am sure Deepika can afford them ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by myLuvShahid-ji

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sania - why are you blushing? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†