Bad news - GKD to end as per Bombay Times

Posted: 12 years ago
The Bombay Times today has an article that says KMH & GKD are being axed to make way for Ratan ka rishta . It says that  Imagine was thinking of shifting GKD to 10:30 to replace PMMKA but  Saurabh Tiwary (Imagine's programming director) has denied this. Which means that Imagine has decided to axe our GKD.

I am just so disappointed. There is a lot of story left but now they will just quickly wrap it up leaving a lot of loose ends.

This Imagine is a really stupid channel. Never going to watch anything on this channel anymore. They want to replace a good show with some crap swayamvar.

whaaattt

this is nonsense

i had feared this last nite after i saw the episode

tthe loose ends r  pihu arpita revelation and  lalsingh entry and bahuji betrayal

this only isleft  so it just might speed up now..

oh man 

i dont know what to say now
this is the full article
but its not confirmed yet,.   they say either pulled off or shifted to  10.30 slot

Kitani... and Gunahon... make way for Ratan Ka Rishta

Rumour has it that the next show under the scanner is Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Neha Maheshwri

Imagine TV has decided to axe the much loved sequel of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Gunahon Ka Devta. The two shows airing in 8.00 - 9.00 pm band will be pulled off to accommodate Ratan Ka Rishta. The shows that will be pulled off, will expectantly breathe their last in May end. Reveals our source, "Ratan Ka Rishta is launching on May 30 and will air from 8.00 to 9.00. The channel is apparently in two minds about Gunahon as it will either be pulled off or shift at 10.30 pm slot, replacing Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna, which was launched sometime in January. Kitani though is a hit on the popularity chart but failed to get us the much expected ratings hence the decision." We sent a text message to Saurabh Tewari, programming head fiction, who confirmed that Kitani and Gunahon will be axed but declined the buzz that the latter stands a chance to replace Pardes.

CB, the last line says that Saurabh Tiwary has confirmed that it is going to end & is not going to replace PMMKA.
These guys are real morons for doing this. The last time when Zor ka jhatka didn't do well & GKD & KMH lost TRPs bcos of the time change, this same guy, Saurabh Tiwary,  had said that they had learnt their lesson & will not touch daily soaps to make way for reality shows. Now look what they are doing.
I think Imagine is being managed by stupid people . They don't promote their good shows & then complain abt not getting enought TRPs. The only show that they promote is BAVD & Chandragupta. Anytime you switch to these channels apart from the regular timings & you will see one or the other of these.And these are getting better TRPs then why not promote GKD too. I am sooo disappointed.

imagine is doing a mistake by axing two popular show
ya i m also confused about it

they can put ratan rishta at  10-11 slot and shift baba to  7pm  slot na

why aze two shows which have max followers

someone shud tweet ashish and mayb put on gkd wall at fb

but gkd has story left and if ratan wud start frm  May 30th then how can they speed up the process on gkd that i cant understand at all
ok was ashish in his tweet hinting to end of gkd here kya ðŸ˜•

Jaane ke baad mere,kisi aankh mein ho aansu mera,kisi hoth pe muskan meri,kisi kahani mein zikra mera to samjhunga ki main jiya tha..
W*F!!!!!!!

I am really pissed off!!!

I really hate imagine now