Another Landmark calls for A Celebration

Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello Dosto...

Did anyone notice, we have reached Another Landmark on the forum. If not I m letting you know...
We have finished 300 pages on the forum even when the show is still at 270 epi. You wont believe this is the same forum where 1 page used to finish in a week during earlier days, then later in 2 days.

In starting days Forum has 18 pages when epi had 41 episodes., a
lso pages on forum were always behind the number episodes with 20-30. But this time m so so so so happy that we are 29 pages ahead of episodes also everyday we are finishing 2-3 pages.

Isn't it a Landmark for us...I think it is...so it calls for a celebration time.
Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atop thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Sadhli,

It's quite a landmark for you guys who have put so much of effort, hope, admiration, time and zest in bringing this forum to a stage where it's largely gaining popularity amongst one and all. I have been here since day 1 although not in words but in presence and so have keenly observed wherein only a handful of you guys used to be there and enjoy and discuss at length about things. I used to just observe but somehow couldn't join in due to some reasons or the other but was always amazed and overwhelmed by the kind of patience, love and positive criticism you guys displayed...I still remember you always hopeful about GoHem relation and was so pleased to see you being too optimistic in your own way...At first when I started watching the show that is from day 1, it was because of my mom but then later on I watched off and on due to the various other reasons some being how the show focussed more on Rashi and urmi than the leads but then GoHem pulled me..Even though there are flaws in the basic storyline and the projection goes haywire, it's the two people who always manage to pull despite anything else and I just hope and pray that the CV's take the success and popularity into account and strengthen their weak points into making it a Strong Show ..Fingers Crossed...
Well, I just went overboard, blame it on my year long silence haha but just couldn't control this time cause I too have been a silent observer into seeing this forum and show what it is today since the day it first aired..
Hats off to the entire cast and crew of the show and the Old Gang here for keeping the forum alive during initial days and of course the new wonderful additions who maintain it to this date..It's your optimism and positive outlook which has brought this moment of joy..
Congratulations!!!

Luv atop
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: atop

Hey Sadhli,

It's quite a landmark for you guys who have put so much of effort, hope, admiration, time and zest in bringing this forum to a stage where it's largely gaining popularity amongst one and all. I have been here since day 1 although not in words but in presence and so have keenly observed wherein only a handful of you guys used to be there and enjoy and discuss at length about things. I used to just observe but somehow couldn't join in due to some reasons or the other but was always amazed and overwhelmed by the kind of patience, love and positive criticism you guys displayed...I still remember you always hopeful about GoHem relation and was so pleased to see you being too optimistic in your own way...At first when I started watching the show that is from day 1, it was because of my mom but then later on I watched off and on due to the various other reasons some being how the show focussed more on Rashi and urmi than the leads but then GoHem pulled me..Even though there are flaws in the basic storyline and the projection goes haywire, it's the two people who always manage to pull despite anything else and I just hope and pray that the CV's take the success and popularity into account and strengthen their weak points into making it a Strong Show ..Fingers Crossed...
Well, I just went overboard, blame it on my year long silence haha but just couldn't control this time cause I too have been a silent observer into seeing this forum and show what it is today since the day it first aired..
Hats off to the entire cast and crew of the show and the Old Gang here for keeping the forum alive during initial days and of course the new wonderful additions who maintain it to this date..It's your optimism and positive outlook which has brought this moment of joy..
Congratulations!!!

Luv atop

@atop...
first of all thanx a zillion for breaking ur silence and let me know ur views abt the forum and oldies golies gang here...
then officially welcome to the forum and m hoping to see more posts from u now onwards...
and I always saw ur Likes in many of the posts and always thought to ask u take part but then thought might be u wont like it so just could not do it. now m very very very happy to see u here as an active member.

M just speechless with all ur kind words of appreciations...believe me where we are here is just coz of all lovely people on the forum old or new. We are just like a family here n i m just hoping this family will remain intact ir-respective of all odds.

abt show...u have said it right...it has its own flaws and weak point but still GoHam is what that ca cover for anything in the show. and till date if this show is able to Survive is coz of GoHam Chemistry that can sizzle the screen and Gopi's Nature with whom we have our heart hooked to see her happy eventually.

Welcome to the forum again and Thanks again for all ur lovely comment.

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Di,
            Actually Even i had found that Thing While typing The Written Update for Episode 270...But minute I finished writing the WU i forgot about that ðŸ˜†

Anyway its a gr8 thing.to finish it so fast First when i had come to the forum..There were no Interesting Topics..and Now..its wow...Having an Awesome time On this Forum..Hats off to u too 😊So Party Time!! Woot Woot ðŸ¥³ 
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's a great achievement.

We have completed 300 pages not with any spam posts- I have realized SNS, always engages in sensible discussions (+ a few funny ones) but not any disruptive or abusive ones as such compared to other forums. I mean I have hardly seen any topic getting closed due to any spam posting.

So really, this does call for a celebration.

Cheers!
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

That's a great achievement.

We have completed 300 pages not with any spam posts- I have realized SNS, always engages in sensible discussions (+ a few funny ones) but not any disruptive or abusive ones as such compared to other forums. I mean I have hardly seen any topic getting closed due to any spam posting.

So really, this does call for a celebration.

Cheers!

thanx a lot for appreciating the forum dear...
its all coz of understanding n mature members on the forum...every one knows how to be away from unwanted arguments and useless fights...
so all credits goes to the forum members...

hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Congrats 🥳 

So glad to see we've reached another milestone. May lots more come our way. The credit goes to all the fab members here & the harmony we enjoy. May this bonhomie continue forever. Amen.
nishi_I-fian thumbnail
thts really gr8...
Congo to all...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
woaah
 300 pages, wow

congrats to everyone for making the forum live.
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Wow..its excellent and supperb news for SNS for  its betterment and it is
going to a long way