@Jorda: we all have crash over angry young men i guess ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I'm back to my optimistic self...

Sarja is just playing so that Niru comes out of the shock completely & lives with a mission... now that i think of it i feel there are chances of her running away more... as she would be afraid to face Sarja now thinking if he does anything harsh...

She'll run away... Sarja would get tensed & go to search as he would be concerned about her... maybe doc will assist him... and when Sarja-Niru come to face to face... Niru will shout that he's worst than she thought & go on with her taunts... and that time doc will tell that Sarja was playing with her so that she gets cured... Niru would be stunned... & feel guilty for everything...

or... she'll try to run away but Sarja will manage to find out before she gets out of the hospital... so doc will be there only to help Niru come out of the misconception...

There are high chances of a start of emotional  bond between Sarja-Niru now... as the trauma faced by the family has already been shown in detail... now the 2nd part of the article will start... but i still don't think they'll marry... but if someone talks ill of Niru then maybe Sarja will end up marrying her so as to protect her from humiliation...

Edited by sujji0609 - 07 May 2011 at 7:42am

bfunofbb123usmrasuldarshana23

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
umm, sujju, if this was sarjes plan, i dnt think he will let Niru escape from hospital easily as anything bad might happen to her out there

i will go with your earlier prediction, marriage not so soon and even if it is, it will be a fake one, they wont do any rituals

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

umm, sujju, if this was sarjes plan, i dnt think he will let Niru escape from hospital easily as anything bad might happen to her out there

i will go with your earlier prediction, marriage not so soon and even if it is, it will be a fake one, they wont do any rituals
i know Usma... but maybe before he comes out... he realises Niru is gone...Ouch but he would catch her before she leaves the hospital... and there would be confrontation between them & that time doc will assure her that Sarja was being good to her...Smile

i'm thinking of all possibilities where a slap is avoided...OuchLOL

i agree with you Usma... marriage will happen... but not with rituals but like Faizu said in filmy style... he would just put sindoor... but they'll show in front of all they are married but when they are alone... they'll maintain the distance especially Sarja... but this will lead to an emotional bond of friendship where Niru will slowly understand the real Sarja... and fall for him with time...

usmrasul

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
yes usma it seems we like angry men in ltl form if dutta's character became alittle soft we all bombard cvs LOLROFL saying we wwant the angry D backROFL girls hai na we r attracted to bad boysLOL

usmrasul

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

yes usma it seems we like angry men in ltl form if dutta's character became alittle soft we all bombard cvs LOLROFL saying we wwant the angry D backROFL girls hai na we r attracted to bad boysLOL

guess what Tongue when Sarje tryis to appear as a caring sweet jolly man (as he did in some epis), i find it so funny that i just start laughing incessantly LOL ...for the angry one, well just stare at screen Embarrassed 

bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hi sujji i love ur optimism i think it will happen as u r saying wow i can hardly wait 4 monLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index