India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

What Sarjaa is upto??? (Page 3)

neelabha Senior Member
neelabha
neelabha

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
it's hard to say what Sarjaa is thinking, but one thing is pretty obvious. sarjaa and Niru are going to be together in future. to protect niru and chandu's baby sarjaa will take up this responsibility. and eventually, the much-hated and feared sarjaa will change into "koi apna sa" {a caring person} for niru and his own family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04usmrasuldarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

it's hard to say what Sarjaa is thinking, but one thing is pretty obvious. sarjaa and Niru are going to be together in future. to protect niru and chandu's baby sarjaa will take up this responsibility. and eventually, the much-hated and feared sarjaa will change into "koi apna sa" {a caring person} for niru and his own family.

Sarjaa's thinking is really hard to guess and they have added that cliff hanger on Friday itself Angry
Dont know whats cooking into CVs mind... But will love see how this hatred relationship will take turn... Courtesy, show should run...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neelabha

hello neelabh Smile
hmm, agree with you, though sarje do care even now, perhaps slowly the manner of showing it will change, but depends whether show would be on air that longConfused  it should though

i think it would be hard for him to be accepted in family, they sounded dead against him, Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Usma At the moment the loss is such a shock and tragic for the parents that they are responding in irrational manner but this anger will not last too long.

Time will heal their wounds and as they see Sarja becoming more responsible and taking care of his family and Chandu's love and his child they will accept him and forget all the past and realise that Sarja was not to be blamed and fate or destiny made them loose their Chandu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123darshana23sujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
i agree darsh last scene is veryConfused as u said that is what makes it interesting at the same time Cvs they keeping us on our toes by not letting much but i doubt he meant what he said he loves his brother so much to harm niru or baby which is chandu's nishani & i feel he is as sushilla said his heart is saaf Smile dekte hai mon. what'll happen!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786adarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

i agree darsh last scene is veryConfused as u said that is what makes it interesting at the same time Cvs they keeping us on our toes by not letting much but i doubt he meant what he said he loves his brother so much to harm niru or baby which is chandu's nishani & i feel he is as sushilla said his heart is saaf Smile dekte hai mon. what'll happen!

I am also waiting for Monday... By the way, u liked Dutta(Mishal)...
His character is also written by Jayesh Patil who was writer of PMMKA too...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04sana786asujji0609

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

Originally posted by bfunofbb123

I am also waiting for Monday... By the way, u liked Dutta(Mishal)...
His character is also written by Jayesh Patil who was writer of PMMKA too...Embarrassed

Yes darsh i love MR character D still do hence the signature MR is outstanding actor i have ever seen on TV history we his fans r heart brokenBroken Heart by his exitCry the Ltl concept was excellent, yes it was also wriiten by jayesh patel he said the story was about his father an angry man & PMMKA is the story about MrJayesh himself in his college that's what he said when the show was launching. And as 4 me to forget my pain of not seen D ( MR) i came across this show as i have NDTV hence me here & liking sarja which is close to Dutta's character an angry man & i love the language/words he usesLOL like saale, meriko bolne ka hai like that so u'll c me here enjoying the showTongue unless they don't ruin it like our LtlAngry 

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 07 May 2011 at 6:32am

Juna04sana786adarshana23sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
sure dear, keep enjoying show till u can enjoy!!!

U like gaaliyas?? LOL

bfunofbb123Juna04sana786asujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index