Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: darshana23

Sarjaa ki thinking its hard to predict... even during Albela shooting time as well it took me time to realize it was sarjaa's game

Darshu that is what we assumed and interpreted but no where in the show have they shown that getting shot was part of his plan...

It must have been unplanned as did he expect Niru and her father to be in the middle of it all...
Juna04 thumbnail
What does Niru call her father?  Baba

I forgot what she calls her father and btw is that what they call in UP?

darshana23 thumbnail
Juna di, yes she calls her father as "Baba"
Juna04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

Juna di, yes she calls her father as "Baba"

I thought Baba is called only in Maharashtra and not in UP
darshana23 thumbnail
Actually I have not seen UP people calling father as "Baba" if that is so I am not aware of
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's hard to say what Sarjaa is thinking, but one thing is pretty obvious. sarjaa and Niru are going to be together in future. to protect niru and chandu's baby sarjaa will take up this responsibility. and eventually, the much-hated and feared sarjaa will change into "koi apna sa" {a caring person} for niru and his own family.
darshana23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelabha

it's hard to say what Sarjaa is thinking, but one thing is pretty obvious. sarjaa and Niru are going to be together in future. to protect niru and chandu's baby sarjaa will take up this responsibility. and eventually, the much-hated and feared sarjaa will change into "koi apna sa" {a caring person} for niru and his own family.

Sarjaa's thinking is really hard to guess and they have added that cliff hanger on Friday itself 😑
Dont know whats cooking into CVs mind... But will love see how this hatred relationship will take turn... Courtesy, show should run...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelabha

hello neelabh 😊
hmm, agree with you, though sarje do care even now, perhaps slowly the manner of showing it will change, but depends whether show would be on air that longπŸ˜•  it should though

i think it would be hard for him to be accepted in family, they sounded dead against him, πŸ˜•
Juna04 thumbnail
Usma At the moment the loss is such a shock and tragic for the parents that they are responding in irrational manner but this anger will not last too long.

Time will heal their wounds and as they see Sarja becoming more responsible and taking care of his family and Chandu's love and his child they will accept him and forget all the past and realise that Sarja was not to be blamed and fate or destiny made them loose their Chandu...
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree darsh last scene is veryπŸ˜• as u said that is what makes it interesting at the same time Cvs they keeping us on our toes by not letting much but i doubt he meant what he said he loves his brother so much to harm niru or baby which is chandu's nishani & i feel he is as sushilla said his heart is saaf πŸ˜Š dekte hai mon. what'll happen!