Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

The Reunion SS [Sajan] - Chapter 4 - Pg39 (Page 12)

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ambikamuskaan

just awesome updt...u wrote it really well...amazing concept..hats off to u...well done...cnt.. soon...
luv
ambika
thank you veryyy much ahh im not a good writer i just write to improve some of my writing and stuff =P . thank you. Haayyyeee really appreciate it Big smile Thank you soo much and ill update after 1 day 

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaya-luv-arti

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Awesome Concept and CS.Clap I loved It.First part is too good...Interesting...but emotional Crystart...Please,continue soon.Thanks PREETY for your PM about this Fabulous SSSmile

*Please change your Font color,Its very 'Light'. Please, Don't mind.
thank you!! glad you loved it thank you once again off course it iwll be as its a sad story =P i will. im always gonna update skipping a day so the updt will arrive on teusday Winkaww thank yu for calling it fab anyways thank you once again preety Big smile. umm if yur having problems readint hat font i will change it but i luv that font so ... but wait this was only 1 scene update as i get alot of scene in 1 chapter the font color will be chaning so it wont be only light colored im sorry 

Hey! No need of Thanks..Its a really nice Concept.Smile Font Style is good...I loved it too...but,Its color is little 'Light' so,at the time of reading...thoda zyada concentrate karna padta hai...Embarrassed But,If you like it...please,continue with same styleSmile No ProblemEmbarrassed
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karantakiar

Wao dear m so glad dat u finally started dis ss.
wat an amazing part dear.
fabulnus nd fantastic.
plz do cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
Big smilethank you veryyy much i will after 1 day 
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

Awesome Concept and CS.Clap I loved It.First part is too good...Interesting...but emotional Crystart...Please,continue soon.Thanks PREETY for your PM about this Fabulous SSSmile

thank you!! glad you loved it thank you once again off course it iwll be as its a sad story =P i will. im always gonna update skipping a day so the updt will arrive on teusday Winkaww thank yu for calling it fab anyways thank you once again preety Big smile. umm if yur having problems readint hat font i will change it but i luv that font so ... but wait this was only 1 scene update as i get alot of scene in 1 chapter the font color will be chaning so it wont be only light colored im sorry 

Hey! No need of Thanks..Its a really nice Concept.Smile Font Style is good...I loved it too...but,Its color is little 'Light' so,at the time of reading...thoda zyada concentrate karna padta hai...Embarrassed But,If you like it...please,continue with same styleSmile No ProblemEmbarrassed
ummm just for yu ill change it to a diffrent color if possible ok =D but for yu most of the little scene's will be in this kin dof font and alot of the other bigg scene's will be in dark ok?Big smile how is this one?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged

ummm just for yu ill change it to a diffrent color if possible ok =D but for yu most of the little scene's will be in this kin dof font and alot of the other bigg scene's will be in dark ok?Big smile how is this one?

Thanks !Smile Its really Eye-catchy EmbarrassedSmile...Your Update Font style is Good....so,no need of Change the Font Style.Embarrassed
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Nice update hon. waiting for the next update.
.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged

Thanks !Smile Its really Eye-catchy EmbarrassedSmile...Your Update Font style is Good....so,no need of Change the Font Style.Embarrassed
dear i will change cuzz i dont want my readers having problem reading my writing 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Nice update hon. waiting for the next update.
thank you veryyy much Big smilekeep waiting it will be soon after 1 day

Go to top