India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Brife update? Plzz

MyLoveSuVa Senior Member
MyLoveSuVa
MyLoveSuVa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Okay to be honest the last full episode I had watched was the valentines day one! Which was 3 months ago? I'm pretty behind. I do check in on the videos once in awhile but don't have time! So Can any one give me a brief update, I just want to know if any secrets have been reveal? Like how mathial died? How did abhay became a vampire? How did Sid became a vampire? What's the relationship between Sid and abhay? What's the relationship between Sid and mathilia? Who are abhays real parents? Who are sids real parents? Who is chand and hassena to abhay? Is Sid chand and hassena real son? Cuz hasena cares for Sid. what does Sid really want? Why was he trying to turn pia into vampire? Does pia know she's turning to vampire? And I thought abhay had stopes the transformation? Wat happened to that?

Edited by puja144 - 06 May 2011 at 9:40pm

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by puja144

Okay to be honest the last full episode I had watched was the valentines day one! Which was 3 months ago? I'm pretty behind. I do check in on the videos once in awhile but don't have time! So Can any one give me a brief update, I just want to know if any secrets have been reveal? Like how mathial died? Maithli died in an fire accident.

How did abhay became a vampire? How did Sid became a vampire? Chaand made them vampire.

What's the relationship between Sid and abhay? Sid is the elder brother of Abhay.

What's the relationship between Sid and mathilia? Sid liked her, but Maithli loved Abhayendra.

Who are abhays real parents? Who are sids real parents? Its not shown yet. 

Who is chand and hassena to abhay? Chaand made Abhay vampire..so he is his son now. 

Is Sid chand and hassena real son? Cuz hasena cares for Sid. No dear...they are his vampire parent. 

what does Sid really want? He wants to take revenge from Abhay n Raichand family. 

Why was he trying to turn pia into vampire? Because he never wants Abhay to be with Piya. Piya is the weakest point of Abhay. If he made Piya vampire then he can use her against Raichand family.

Does pia know she's turning to vampire? Not yet..but she will know it in todays Maha Episode.

And I thought abhay had stopes the transformation? Wat happened to that? When Abhay saved Piya he said that there is no vampire blood in Piya's vain but in dance competition episode Chaand said that Piya still have vampire blood. 

Please usePKYEK Help Desk for any query.Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index