Is Geet gaining or loosing evrything? read & think

Geetseason2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Is series Geet and Maaneet gaining or loosing everything from the present track?

I have written another article to prove my point with examples:

"Maaneet scenes lack passion and vision,why? read it.

Well coming down to this topic.

The initial impression when the track was introduced was "wow" the new creatives are genius indeed becoz we as fans were thinking what next in Geet.

The track certainly sounded promising and alot promising...as the

The initial thought was:

" Dev will be harrassed as Maan" and " Maan will be enjoying with Geet far from eyes of everyone."

What works with "Geet" is a 15:5 minutes formula...

15 minutes of Maaneet scenes atleast and 5 minutes of others...and the episodes shud be planned like this while writing,directing and editing but the present scenario is just badly messed...and its side effects will be felt when all of a sudden fans will get saturated with present track and makers will be left wondering what exactly is going horribly wrong.

Hope with 5 days pattern back things will improve..

But still even if it is 5 days but if  mentality of the makers does not change from Dev Maama to Maaneet no hope lies but yes Geet will still air and continue like just another TV soap but certainly with fading passion for Maaneet which is the USP and differentiaing factor of Geet which keeps it at the top.

Even if Gurmeet returns and tomorrow if Drashti goes on a leave and even if both are there,just becoz simply the new writers and director in particular are not competant enough to feel,visualise and present their chemistry as Maaneet,there is indeed no hope of getting the same passion back  despite the present track offers a bigger oppurtunity which was not there even when Maaneet were falling in love even in a far more bigger manner.

Provided makers stop taking parallel track seriously and concentrate more on Maaneet scenes,plan them properly,shoot them properly,use good angles from where faces and expressions of Gurmeet and Drashti are clearly seen,preference to Maaneet scenes for screen space while editing and keep screen shifting at minimum with maximum footage on drashti and gurmeet while in a conversation with family members.

It is a fiction,is it necessary to show people coming in between while maaneet are romancing,keep that thrill to imagination of fans,what if anyone sees them romancing,the heart beats wont increase when someone comes in between it increases when someone might come and the present writers and director just to hide their incompetancy and incapability to design circumstances are taking the easier way of bringing in someone inbetween which might work for other soaps but not Geet and Maaneet.

I mean:

"What is the point of the track if "Maan does not spend night in arms of Geet." far from eyes of family members who are busy torturing Dev considering he is Maan.

Wont that be loved by fans?

"Fans want Maaneet romance and if writers and makers feel it is not possible to show every day then they are wrong,contact me I will send you once scene in written format everyday for Maaneet and not like just another fan fiction but with a feel that it can be a part of the episode."

"What is desired is in detail Maaneet scenes with no disturbance,leave the disturbance to imagination of fans where a scene involving teji,mamaji or anyone else coming near Maaneet and passes by them without seeing them...thrill fun will come only then."

Now it is more of interference making Geet kick Maan out and in the process Maan is made look one coward and a joker who is afraid of Geet's family members...

Ideally right from day one when Maan comes to meet Geet in drivers disguise,makers shud have shown their scenes as far from eyes of other family members and leave their presence around to imagination of fans who wud be left worrying if anyone comes in between.

But unfortunately for fans,actors Drashti and Gurmeet and the producers and StarOne the present writers have taken the parallel tracks far more seriously than they should.

"The lack of vision for Maaneet was clearly felt when to add or stretch the scene others came in."

"A clear case of incapability to write scenes for Maaneet with passion and intensity in it."

All this when the track provided scope of loving,romancing secretly,but just to add parallel track or characters the writers are continously interrupting Maaneet scenes and in wrong impression that it is loved and is the best posssible option are promoting the strategy more which will in future for sure wud leave nothing left for series...

To start with:

"Maan Singh Khurana we know is dashing"

" kisi ke baap ko nahi darta"

Maan Singh Khurana which the present writers have shown is a man who is made understood by Dev,is afraid of Geet's family and is running around for no reason.

Common folks there is a different way of potraying and presenting "Maaneet"..
Maan singh Khurana can also be shown as smart enough to fool Geet's family members,romance with Geet and then get away giving his kamini cute smile,making Geet and fans feel he is just too smart and that is how he wwas potrayed before and was loved.

That is the MaanSingh Khurana which we know,attitude and smartness runs in his blood and that smartness was given to him by Swati Pande,Vincent,Priya Ramanathan and Mrunal.

If you consider the mentality of present writers they are simply concentrating more on Jugnu mama's now getting irritating comedy and other forced scenes and Maaneet scenes either interrupted,shot pathetically by the director with no clue whatso ever to use which angle for which particular line or conversation or scene and add to it the way it is written,designed and executed,all just sub standard giving one a feel that those who directed Arjun and Annie scenes are now handed over the job to try the same things on Maaneet.

A question fans and makers have to ask themselves before it is too late because it is Maaneet, the passion in their romance,love for each other and their characters which is at stake this time.

Why?

Becoz earlier Geet's character was ruined  during holi sequence to introduce this track and now Maan's character is at stake becoz makers want to show Dev a bigger hero and smarter than both,as it is easy for any new writer to explore Dev who provides scope,hence getting away from a tougher job and that of creating Maaneet scenes with passion and intensity filled in it,that is why in present track you find more interruption than a clear vision for Maaneet which is a result of incompetancy and incapability of the present writers and the director to visualise Maaneet in their true chemistry.

Ideally till date and even in future as my gut feeling goes that many oppurtunities to show passionate Maaneet moment wud be wasted and wasted horribly leaving fans,makers and everyone in a feel that it is some virus affected series which we are seeing where everything gives an alien feeling.

There was certainly a better manner of showing a misunderstanding between Maan and Geet without the all unacceptable holi sequence..anyways...

Last month I had flooded the forum with articles to bring to notice that the present writers are heading Geet towards an even more bad phase and many are loosing interest and feel Geet is no more the same Geet which was still intact when Ved Raj took over from Swati and despite his AA crap Maaneet romance was kept intact  and I was certainly right when many who fear they will be bashed if they agree to me and  are now messaging me to let me know I was right.

Certainly AA crap was pathetic and when the new writers showed Geet forgiving Dev it was still acceptable but things went horribly wrong there after and the first signs of present writers all set to ruin what was built with so much effort came when after MC,just to show DEV innocent he was shown relating to Geet and add few more fictional circumstances which were shown for the bigger drama when Maan calls Geet begairat and Geet leaves Maan.

Geet is the only series I have watched till date and such is my love and connection with Drashti and Gurmeet that despite bashed,banned and literaaly abused with baseless personal comments,I still come back with a hope that maybe someone from creative team will read my points,relate to them and compare it to reactions of fans,TRP's and understand why the present track the track in the past shown in Geet did not work as per expectations and where they could possibly reach if they dont take corrective actions.

I right the harsh truth which was proved right everytime in the past when fans initially bashed me for writing and then later agreed to my points when they came out to be true,it happened with AA track and even before.

Initially I am made look negative instead of understanding I am higlighting valid points which will not work for series Geet at any stage and wud rather take it to disaster than gain.

I am currently writing episodes for Geet Season 2 on the toughest concept on Maan and Geet though a common concept but still which no fan can imagine but  just incase to help the makers with a concept which can be used in future if there is no other track left and I am nearing 200 episodes of it with more emphasis on treatment rather than concept.

"In case ever out of blue makers feel an admirer too can help the makers with some concept and too justify his concept has also written episodes of it despite being a non professional writer."

Find it here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1673922

Ideally if I was the writer of the present track I would have simply extended the track to atleast 4 months and that is the kind of potential this track has.

How I will write it next in the same article:

I am Vikrant Khatri,I may be thrown out for talking the truth and banned but before that I will prove my point my highlighting how weak and loose is the hold of present writers and creatives on Maaneet scenes and this is when both Drashti and Gurmeet are available but since the director is just not good enough and is supporting the writers in ruining everything built in one year...I might give a last shot as a lesson and suggestion to them so that they can think and work on it.
I am busy with Geet season 2 episodes which I preferably want to see on drashti and Gurmeet and if not considered by the makers and Starone then a possible new concept with few changes in treatment for someone else.

I am busy with Geet season 2 episodes which I preferably want to see on drashti and Gurmeet so that they can work together for long and geet runs for a longer period of time.

I work for other group and I am writing for Star Network,boyy that is the kind of risk I am carrying with my real name known as well.

Anyways,anything for maaneet or drashti and gurmeet.

Edited by Drashtisfriend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey buddy i totally agree with u but if u are saying this because of previous few episode then i must tell u that GURMEET is away to Malaysia with DEBINA for shoot and would be coming today so we can expect good amount of MAANEET scene from monday onwards as it's gone back to its previous schedule so we can only hope for the best .
Geetseason2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

hey buddy i totally agree with u but if u are saying this because of previous few episode then i must tell u that GURMEET is away to Malaysia with DEBINA for shoot and would be coming today so we can expect good amount of MAANEET scene from monday onwards as it's gone back to its previous schedule so we can only hope for the best .

Dear it is not becoz of the episode which aired yesterday it is becoz of the points which i have written,if you read them carefully you will realise even in future there is very less scope becoz present writers and creatives have proved in the past that they lack vision for maaneet scenes and it is evident that if this team of writers and directors workks on the track then fans and makers shud be prepared to feel that maaneet passion is fading indeed.
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

Dear it is not becoz of the episode which aired yesterday it is becoz of the points which i have written,if you read them carefully you will realise even in future there is very less scope becoz present writers and creatives have proved in the past that they lack vision for maaneet scenes and it is evident that if this team of writers and directors workks on the track then fans and makers shud be prepared to feel that maaneet passion is fading indeed.

yah exactly but a simple thing i couldn't understand if the makers have two gem of actors in their kitty why not use them more and more this would not only give them the much required TRP and also they can use the other casts in small bursts but i think that the new cv's lack the much needed creativity of maaneet scenes they just dont understand that its the maaneet chemistry that is the lifeline of the show hope they  realize their mistake soon
Geetseason2 thumbnail

yah exactly but a simple thing i couldn't understand if the makers have two gem of actors in their kitty why not use them more and more this would not only give them the much required TRP and also they can use the other casts in small bursts but i think that the new cv's lack the much needed creativity of maaneet scenes they just dont understand that its the maaneet chemistry that is the lifeline of the show hope they  realize their mistake soon

Bang on and that is what I have writen in this article,lack of vision and I am writing this since 40 days and I was banned,abused and insulted...for writing it..

The present writers are taking the easier way since writing for others is easy...and if you see the present creative team is all set to take Geet to disaster.
abinash079 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Drashtisfriend

Bang on and that is what I have writen in this article,lack of vision and I am writing this since 40 days and I was banned,abused and insulted...for writing it..

The present writers are taking the easier way since writing for others is easy...and if you see the present creative team is all set to take Geet to disaster.

i can only tell u why u are banned as because they dont want any one to decide that they are committing a mistake they think that what they are doing are not a mistake in other words u can say that they are arrogant and they hate it whwn anyone points out their mistake that's why they are refusing to read ur posts and constantly banning u . i hope that they soon read ur posts which can give them a fair idea what is missing in GEET
Geetseason2 thumbnail

i can only tell u why u are banned as because they dont want any one to decide that they are committing a mistake they think that what they are doing are not a mistake in other words u can say that they are arrogant and they hate it whwn anyone points out their mistake that's why they are refusing to read ur posts and constantly banning u . i hope that they soon read ur posts which can give them a fair idea what is missing in GEET

I hope they do and they can if you personally promote this link on pages for everyone to read so that our voice is heard and makers rectify their mistakes
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Dear Vikrant,

I agree with your every point, always admired your POV.  The current track is disaster.  There is no mission and vision in the serial.  My Geet character has been completely destroyed.  There is no comparison to my old geet & new Geet.  She is now selfish and self centered woman.  They are portraying Maan as Joru ka Ghulam.  I think now onwards, Maan will not dare to say anything to Geet & he will keep nodding heads anything Geet does.  He will be spineless character.  

The serial makers have no moral ethics.  What kind of message they are giving to younger generation, as GHSP is viewed most by younger generation.  They are showing social evil, after committing sins also can live very normal life.  This is something not digestible.  In future if they show Geet supports Dev & Nandini that would be height of disaster.  But I will not be surprise to see that.  As GHSP makers have no responsibilities towards to society.  Their view is whatever they present, audience will accept.  

In current track, I am not finding any interesting story.  Every one is showing attitudes for no reason.  Also not showing that Maan & Geet gaining something out of it.  They are not showing Geet family is impressed with Maan behaviour, till now they are only happy bcoz he fought n won the match.  But Maan's personality is something different.  They should have started feeling that Maan cannot be a just driver.  His attitudes and his personality should have been felt by Geet's family.  CVs are not smart enough, last few episodes are just filling episode.  Same dialogues are repeated.  I am thinking when this story will move.  Current track presentation is very bad.  It looks like elementary school children presenting.  The timing of comedy is just pathetic.  Initially GHSP serial presentation was excellent.  It's been degraded from profession presentation to elementary school presentation.

I hv stopped watching on TV, now only seeing from YouTube after seeing feedback from audience. Trying to see only Maneet Part. Coming out of Maneet addiction is very difficult.

Rgds

samirah_amjad thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think you are absolutely right...these days Geet is complete disaster, it reflects on the way we tk the episode.u know wen i go to my mum on saturdays, there is no internet ADSl there bt i used to connect thru dial up on my mobile and spend quite a fortune to watch Geet.bt nowadays i dont ,i prefer to wait till i come back home cos i know the episode wont be special...its better they end geet and let uss live with beautiful moment given to uss by maneet in the past episodes.   the writers have the facility to know and understand the point of view of viewers ...what they wld like to watch in the serial in the future...in fact i think they do nt even need a writer for the future track...this is what we call "apn pairon par khud kulhari marna...the serial was number one for so long now because of their own stupidity, they r ruining the BEST EVER SERIAL...STUPID PEOPLE...
vijayanethi thumbnail
It is true that the current episodes are dragged hopelessly.viewers are fedup with unnessary amritsar track prologed. Teji,Beeji don't know the exact reasonof why geet has left delhi and get furious on maan, he goes delhi and misbehave with dadi counter her without knowing the reason.the drama created is not clear and it is not able glue the audoence at the prime time slot like previously it did.Last year it gave tough fight to all good prime time shows in other channels.