India-Forums

Why the forum so dead :( (Page 2)

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Hungama na karo aur peace rakho to phir kisiko forum se jaana nahi padta na...I do want everyone from DID 1, 2 and LM members to come and have fun...Not only one contestant's die hard supporters..Mix (Cosmopolitan grp) Wink is always better than monopoly  Embarrassed
Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Hungama na karo aur peace rakho to phir kisiko forum se jaana nahi padta na...I do want everyone from DID 1, 2 and LM members to come and have fun...Not only one contestant's die hard supporters..Mix (Cosmopolitan grp) Wink is always better than monopoly  Embarrassed

but now u must be happy...made all d-sir/DID 2 fans leave Clap u guys succeeded...bravo...!!!! Thumbs Up 
not a single feelin' of guilt that years old loyal members are leavin coz of ya'll Clap
gilmores IF-Stunnerz
gilmores
gilmores

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Hmm if you're gonna dish it, you better be able to take it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12hindu4lyfDabulls23petticoat

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Payal9

but now u must be happy...made all d-sir/DID 2 fans leave Clap u guys succeeded...bravo...!!!! Thumbs Up 
not a single feelin' of guilt that years old loyal members are leavin coz of ya'll Clap

Why are you attacking Varsha Di? When one set of fans abuse and personally attack that's fine but it's a little hard to digest when someone attacks your favourite members and contestants eh?

Oh well, if we did succeed then I'm not gonna be the one complainingLOL

As much as I love debating, I don't like entering a discussion where no-one is ready to hear anyone else's opinion..it sort of defeats the purpose of it all for me and that's why I got bored of the constant bashing and rarely post here. I also have exams going on at the moment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12gilmoresDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

That is personally attacking and accusing me for something I am not responsible for...Everyone is responsible for their own act if they left due to being D fan or anyone else's fans..why blame others eh? Embarrassed

I stay away due to not wanting debates..I know most old members from DID 1 time are not here ...

And who is old loyal member here?  Confused  If u were here from the beginning than u would know not to make such claims...Big smile I see became member toward end of 2010 with 60 post so either u r new or created newer id Wink

Edited by Dabulls23 - 07 May 2011 at 4:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfgilmorespetticoat

Payal9 Groupbie
Payal9
Payal9

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Why are you attacking Varsha Di? When one set of fans abuse and personally attack that's fine but it's a little hard to digest when someone attacks your favourite members and contestants eh?

As much as I love debating, I don't like entering a discussion where no-one is ready to hear anyone else's opinion..it sort of defeats the purpose of it all for me and that's why I got bored of the constant bashing and rarely post here. I also have exams going on at the moment.

im not attackin anyone Smile can't u see my post had 2 clapping smileys and 1 thumbs up...im appreciating Thumbs Up keep it up am sure all your parents must be so proud of ya all...

btw good luck with exms.Smile
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hindu4lyf

im not attackin anyone Smile can't u see my post had 2 clapping smileys and 1 thumbs up...im appreciating Thumbs Up keep it up am sure all your parents must be so proud of ya all...

btw good luck with exms.Smile

So that makes it all OK now does it?

Unfortunately my parents don't really care much about my opinions on a dance show so there's not much for them to be proud ofLOL

Thanks! Having huge gaps between exams makes me so lazy!Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index