Posted: 12 years ago
I was a silent reader in Bigg Boss forum and lemme tell you that forum was 24/7 active...almost every day a new page of topics would be created...i jst assumd it was gonna be the same in all forums but its not  

I heard DID 1 and DID 2 were big hits so why not DKS?

And why is everyone leaving???? no sign of mihir since 4 days, i go to his profile and it says he left IF offifally 😕 ankit was active before but very less active nowadays...even priyanka, hindu, sweetu, noori etc are very less active  

this forum's really adhoora adhoora...please don't leave all of u 😭
Because there is no Dolly and Veena on the show 😆
good one noor 👍🏼

i'v no idea wat happnd to mihir & ankit but yeah i still love da show for its dancing and im enjoyn every bit of it...
@Noor 🤣🤣🤣

@Nadzgirl...someone convince them na to comeback...mai to PM ker ker ke thak gayi 😒 no reply!!! 😡
Well I am liking this forum as it is peaceful w.o same type of toics and bashing on certain contestants..

If some members are missing may be they are out on vacation or taking a break 😉
im happy the way this forum is now. I hope the original members of DID1 will come now :)

Jess the mod, I hope u are good! I miss you! cme back!

hehe have a look at hall of fame...if top few members is only missin then whats the point 😕

btw noone's on vacation, ithink u guys went to a diff level of bashing thats why they left...just luk what haalat u did of the SKJ thread 😕 and you're talking about "peaceful" ???? nice joke!
Edited by Payal9 - 12 years ago

Varshaji, Caro, totally agree with you guys !! Forum is in nice and peaceful state right now -  Hoping to see the original members of DID1 too... 😊

People come and go, nothing we can do about it 😆
Hungama na karo aur peace rakho to phir kisiko forum se jaana nahi padta na...I do want everyone from DID 1, 2 and LM members to come and have fun...Not only one contestant's die hard supporters..Mix (Cosmopolitan grp) 😉 is always better than monopoly  😳