Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Price Manish paid to play Chanakya 

Neha Maheshwri 

After doing numerous shows like Mitwa - Phool Kamal Ke,Aamrapali,Kohinoor,actor Manish Wadhva,is now playing Chanakya (famous for his political astuteness) in Imagine TVs Chandragupta Maurya.He has worked in historicals like Shaurya Aur Suhani and Rajkumar Aryan,however,the acclaimed character of Chanakya came to him at a price.The actor had to shave off his hair.I was in two minds about shaving myself bald.But the moment I used to think about the character,it gave me the push to go ahead with the decision. Talking about the preparations,Manish says,I tried reading some books,which eventually became difficult,as I began shooting for the show.My creative team and the script of the show have helped me immensely to understand the character and its background.Essaying a character becomes a cakewalk if you are convinced by it.I could have given anything to play Chanakya. But Chanakya is known to be an impassive ideologist who didnt let emotions deter or distract him,so how practical is Manish in real life I am both emotional and practical.I think every human has both the qualities but only the percentage of the two differs.I think Chanakya,too,was an emotional man or why would he care so much about his country.But he always kept his emotional side hidden.

CALCULATIVE: Manish Wadhva 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

malwica2-Swetha-RagSiaRitu278-Srushti-Historyloverhave-a-dreamFishfishAnkita_88fuzzyfaceradhikaranicjs369Moner_Radiochand1234anu93-Frozen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Price Manish payed to play Chanakya" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged
awww...thank u for sharing armu

love u manish ji...u rockDay DreamingParty

malwica2

malwica2

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
u r the bestets!!

have-a-dream

IF-Dazzler

have-a-dream

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Thanx 4 sharing.

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

Historylover

IF-Dazzler

Historylover

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Thanks 4 the awesome articleBig smile

Manish ji...u look awesome even with a bald headWink

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing ...

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
i wanna give a kiss to him...i cant stop loving him...chahe woh bald ho ya baalwala ho...i luv attitudewala insaan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.