Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Why is saying your mind wrong????? (Page 2)

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

I rarely take offence Sadhli...

I like your points about freedom to choose and free will... We can't force anyone to like or agree with us...

I always get the feeling that you take this forum very seriously... And maybe sincerely too... And restraint too...

When you talk of forum members as friends and family and community... I know that these things have meaning... I respect that...

On the whole... It is a wonderful explanation... And reply...

Thanks a lot Sonia for not taking offence...as its very difficult and needs maturity to understand what other person is saying...n m happy to have u on forum as a person who is  clear with her POVs but also knows to have a balanced attitude when people disagree with u...

@bold...u are right here...I take forum Seriously, Sincerely as this is like a Second for me...and abt restraining...I dont think I can control anyone on the forum from expressing their views as everyone here is an adult and I cant snatch their Freedom of Speech n Choice...its upto an individual what they want to post and to which post they want to reply...

@red...again thanx for understanding it also...as everyone of us here is not just for time pass...we have a strong bonding with each other...we feel happy when someone here gets something good in their life...we feel sad if someone has some problems in life and
also "Sharing pain will lessen it, while Sharing happiness will increase it" ...which is evident here...

@green...Thanks a lot for liking my reply...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

malinnhamzanuhaShellJA

malinn Goldie
malinn
malinn

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Sadhli Smile

There was a typo in my post about you... It was to be self restraining... So, what I meant was that while you yourself have your own pov's... I have seen that you refrain from writing on posts that would be tangent to your own opinions...

But... What you wrote ... In anycase was very appropriate... Smile I don't know you... But I get a feeling you must be a sweet person...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malinn

Sadhli Smile

There was a typo in my post about you... It was to be self restraining... So, what I meant was that while you yourself have your own pov's... I have seen that you refrain from writing on posts that would be tangent to your own opinions...

But... What you wrote ... In anycase was very appropriate... Smile I don't know you... But I get a feeling you must be a sweet person...

@bold...thats for the compliment dear...and abt knowing each other we are on forum and have enough time to know each other...u can join us on chat thread to know more abt everyone here...we would love to meet u there...

and abt self restraining...yes i m lil bit abt it...as if after reading certain points i think that I can share my POV abiding those points only then i'll reply otherwise I dont want to lead in war of words...
thats all my intention is...
wish to know more abt u...
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
 Sonal,

Nobody is against posting a different persepective or a different opinion. We cannot say in the forum "It's my way or the highway". Lately we had a lot of people who have no clue  abt the show airing rude comments abt the actors. In reality  Kokila & Gopi are such good communicators. Their performances and Rashi (other actors too) have made this show a much watched one in India & abroad.
We all don't like certain characters in the show but that doesn't mean we post rude comments. Letting off steam is a different matter. There's a difference  in saying Shut up & Please keep quiet. Both basically mean the same thing  the latter sounds better.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidphamzanuha-tellyaddict--Nafisa-

Go to top