Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

Episode of frustration

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Just finished watching the episode that Shravan tells Tara that he slept with Saachi and Tara finally leaves.

I am very very annoyed with Saachi in this episode.  And quite frankly with Shravan and with Tara.  No, I am not in a bad mood.  I just think everyone fell off the turnip truck.  And this is why..

Saachi - she spends a week trying out formulas because she wants Shravan to discover his feelings for her and then after she ends up in bed with him, doesn't like the outcome of him being 1) honest with Tara 2) breaking up with her.  What the heck was the point of telling Tara off about if your love is true , near far where ever you are or whatever lines she gave from the Titantic song the day of the pool party and of doing the formulas??  You wanted him to break up with Tara only after a cuddle session where you two admit feelings for each other???  This isn't a Disney movie with puppy dogs sharing spaghetti.  Yes I know it's not real life, it's a serial, but still I was totally annoyed.

Tara - did you just wake up to discover that Shravan and Saachi were married?  It was all a game to her.  Even when she was standing there spewing that gyan about pavitra bandhan what not, she kept saying you won and I lost.  I did not want to listen to rishta gyan from the other woman who was chasing a married man.  She is the first woman in history to slap a guy because he slept with his own wife.   Good bye Tara - go back to studies and try to eat something.

Shravan - you flipping idiot.  He thought to himself that if there was no relationship with Saachi, the hotel room, honeymoon, disco would not have led to sleeping with each other.  So, if you have this epiphany that there is something there that is drawing you to her, why did you ask her to stay back with Pappu.  If you are so honest to go and tell Tara, your girlfriend, that you slept with your own wife, then why not tell your wife what is going on in your head!!!

ARGH!!!  So frustrated with these characters this episode - I think Saachi's PT Usha impersonation sent me over the edge.  The smartest person was Pappu the whole episode.

Your thoughts BHPH'ians - please discuss.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: momma1128

Just finished watching the episode that Shravan tells Tara that he slept with Saachi and Tara finally leaves.

I am very very annoyed with Saachi in this episode.  And quite frankly with Shravan and with Tara.  No, I am not in a bad mood.  I just think everyone fell off the turnip truck.  And this is why..

Saachi - she spends a week trying out formulas because she wants Shravan to discover his feelings for her and then after she ends up in bed with him, doesn't like the outcome of him being 1) honest with Tara 2) breaking up with her.  What the heck was the point of telling Tara off about if your love is true , near far where ever you are or whatever lines she gave from the Titantic song the day of the pool party and of doing the formulas??  You wanted him to break up with Tara only after a cuddle session where you two admit feelings for each other???  This isn't a Disney movie with puppy dogs sharing spaghetti.  Yes I know it's not real life, it's a serial, but still I was totally annoyed.

Tara - did you just wake up to discover that Shravan and Saachi were married?  It was all a game to her.  Even when she was standing there spewing that gyan about pavitra bandhan what not, she kept saying you won and I lost.  I did not want to listen to rishta gyan from the other woman who was chasing a married man.  She is the first woman in history to slap a guy because he slept with his own wife.   Good bye Tara - go back to studies and try to eat something.

Shravan - you flipping idiot.  He thought to himself that if there was no relationship with Saachi, the hotel room, honeymoon, disco would not have led to sleeping with each other.  So, if you have this epiphany that there is something there that is drawing you to her, why did you ask her to stay back with Pappu.  If you are so honest to go and tell Tara, your girlfriend, that you slept with your own wife, then why not tell your wife what is going on in your head!!!

ARGH!!!  So frustrated with these characters this episode - I think Saachi's PT Usha impersonation sent me over the edge.  The smartest person was Pappu the whole episode.

Your thoughts BHPH'ians - please discuss.

@ bold 🀣     🀣      🀣

will come back and reply 🀣
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice topic anu, I totally agree with your point here.

Sanchi applied those formula's to break them up  and it when finally happened she became typical good heroine and tried to stop tara.
I am sure if tara dint broke up with shravan after that drunken night ,sanchi must have contiued with her formulas to break them up.she should not have done that goody goody natak and must have given a happy good bye to tara.

And shravan,wonder how come shravan speaks whatever he feels like  to tara, be it saying " i love you " to her or telling the truth about the drunken night just like that.he was always honest wih her.oh shravan,why cant you open your mind to your wife like that then?
I think that angry look on tara makes him confess everything to her.πŸ˜†

Tara and her gyan before leaving😑.If she had left with out that gyan to sanchi it would have been nice and suited her character.With her gyan it made it look  like villain confessing his fault before death in  films.

Now i get why shravan gave that gyan at the end of the show about marriage and all, it was the effect of being with tara for some days.😳
sunaina02 thumbnail
All three of them acted weird and you are right Anu .

But - I have few points here .

Formula or no formula - Sachi loved shravan. So when she saw that Shravan was so remoreseful about the night , she wanted his happiness at any cost , even , sacrificing her own.

Tara did not want to exit as a villain so that speech was given to her and the speech also confirmed that she would not return to reclaim Shravan.

Shravan - oh - Shravan - this is what makes him so lovable . He says one thing and does another thing . He says he loves Tara but he actually loves Sachi .
He is an egoist too. He was already realizing his feelings for sachi but another part of his self did not want to admit it . So he would keep on playing that old gramaphone record of loving Tara for another two days .

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anu I 100% agree with you. When I first saw this episode I felt the same way you do.

Saachi was a total prick when Tara came outside after slapping Shravan..I don't understand why she had to keep begging her to stay with Shravan !😑 That really flippin ticked me off...!! All she did was cry cry cry which I was really sick of...!!!
If she loved Shravan she would've totally stayed out of the picture & let the two sort out their thing -
I think Saachi should've stayed with Pappu or Kashmira while Shravan & Tara were arguing & what not.

Shravan was an idiot to the core in this episode. I don't understand why he had to go see Tara in the first place - ok fine maybe coz she was begging him to come & see her. He couldn't figure out what the hell he wanted or what he was feeling he was a confuso #1...duffer kahin ka  He said he loved Tara but in his heart he had feelings for Saachi...he couldn't make up his immature mind...!!!

Tara - during the episode she was a total despo πŸ˜‘ like seriously, which girl would propose to her bf like that ???πŸ˜• She was one confused catπŸ˜†
sunaina02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mirchi_tirchi

Anu I 100% agree with you. When I first saw this episode I felt the same way you do.

Saachi was a total prick when Tara came outside after slapping Shravan..I don't understand why she had to keep begging her to stay with Shravan !😑 That really flippin ticked me off...!! All she did was cry cry cry which I was really sick of...!!!
If she loved Shravan she would've totally stayed out of the picture & let the two sort out their thing -
I think Saachi should've stayed with Pappu or Kashmira while Shravan & Tara were arguing & what not.

Shravan was an idiot to the core in this episode. I don't understand why he had to go see Tara in the first place - ok fine maybe coz she was begging him to come & see her. He couldn't figure out what the hell he wanted or what he was feeling he was a confuso #1...duffer kahin ka  He said he loved Tara but in his heart he had feelings for Saachi...he couldn't make up his immature mind...!!!

Tara - during the episode she was a total despo πŸ˜‘ like seriously, which girl would propose to her bf like that ???πŸ˜• She was one confused catπŸ˜†

(In blue) - I do not agree with you .

Love is more about what you give than what you get .

So here, at this point  for sachi Shravans happiness was the most important thing . It would have been very calculative and inhuman to stay out of it . When Kashmera proposed the formulae she did that as a third person with no emotional involvement. But as I said above sachi loved shravan and would do anything for him - so she would rather see him happy with tara than get an unloving Shravan by tricks.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
nbalover95 thumbnail
ur suppose 2 write gd things!! b4 u get ur account suspended!
izanami thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@nbalover: This is a properly worded post expressing valid criticism for a dim aspect of the show. It's not at all inflammatory. It's intended to invite discussion on the subject and not to incite anger in or upset the members in any way.

It's not about writing just good things about every part of the show, it's about expressing your opinions about them in a civil manner, without any insult to your fellow fans.
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^^^^^
Nini95, NBAlover, NBAlover95 or however many mulitiple personalities you have...

Are you insinuating that I have written something offensive in my rant against the behavior of characters in a serial???  

If you are, thanks for your concern, but I certainly do not need to be schooled on what is appropriate for forum content.

Add to the discussion here or move on to another forum where you can.  And please do not come back here spamming with apologies.
Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sunaina02

(In blue) - I do not agree with you .

Love is more about what you give than what you get .

So here, at this point  for sachi Shravans happiness was the most important thing . It would have been very calculative and inhuman to stay out of it . When Kashmera proposed the formulae she did that as a third person with no emotional involvement. But as I said above sachi loved shravan and would do anything for him - so she would rather see him happy with tara than get an unloving Shravan by tricks.

My whole point of saying that what you have highlighted in blue was that Saachi should not have come in between Tara & Shravan's confusion thing during this particular episode. She should have just let the two sort their thing out instead of coming in between.