•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Share your views on today's performances!!!

1) Avneet- Atul: I think it was the cutest performance on the show so far. I loved their costumes! Avneet looked very beautiful and she was just perfect for this act. What lovely expressions and thumkas πŸ˜ƒ

2) Vaishu-Rutu: Initially I was like again Rutu-Vaishu πŸ˜• and again hip-hop πŸ˜• but they blew me off. I loved their act. Vaishnavi overshined Rutu although this was his forte. She was so crisp and so impressive in her steps that I was watching her more than Rutu. Vaishnavi all the wayyπŸ₯³ 

3) Mayuresh-Bhavna: I quite liked their act actually. Some of those lifts were quite impressiveπŸ˜‰ True that somewhere in between it seemed like the act was dropping but not too bad πŸ˜ƒ

4) Amar- Kruti: I really liked their act a lot. They are both my favorites and I could be a little baised here πŸ˜• I loved their lift where they did one after the other. That was like WOW for meπŸ‘ Kruti was flexible and graceful as always. Amar expressed beautifully too. True that he showed effort on his face and this is the second act that happened with Amar. I wonder why πŸ˜• Maybe he needs Master Terence's guidance πŸ˜› awww how I miss Terence πŸ˜

5) Group acts: Both were okay-okay. Not that great πŸ˜’

6) Dharmesh-Siddesh Takkar: A good one πŸ‘πŸΌ but I don't know why they both were compared. Like on what common ground πŸ˜² They are two totally different style of dancers for me and the opinions will differ on who was good based on what the person likes πŸ˜Š I think both were great but I liked Siddesh more β­οΈ
Hey, don't break jodis.. Don't say Vaishu was better than Rutu..United they stand, united they set the stage on fire! πŸ˜†

I really feel bad when everyone's always praising Vaishu and leave Rutu out. She deserves every ounce of it,but still. I want them to be praised simultaneously since they came for a DUO act not a SOLO. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Priyanka_AAIICH

Hey, don't break jodis.. Don't say Vaishu was better than Rutu..United they stand, united they set the stage on fire! πŸ˜†

I really feel bad when everyone's always praising Vaishu and leave Rutu out. She deserves every ounce of it,but still. I want them to be praised simultaneously since they came for a DUO act not a SOLO. πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 only a dhinchaak.

Rutu and Vaishu were the highliht performance for me actually πŸ˜ƒ Remo's comment was sooo true! Their hip hop is just something else man .. no wonder i enjoy it so much when they perform it!

Avneet & Atul - What a start to the show! Avneet's expressions could be replayed a bazillion times, and i still won't be bothered by them. Atul is a really strong dancer, but Avneet out shined him today :(

Mayuresh & Bhavna - I love the combination of these two because they are so strong and capable of doing almost anything in dance. Good choreography, i just felt like i couldn't connect with them today. But some of the tricks were really nice, like Mayuresh's chair flip πŸ˜†

Group acts weren't very entertaining today =/
BUT Rutupuff looked SOOO unbelievably adorable in his outfit uff..i need air.

Takkar - Siddhesh; phenomenal expressions
Dharmesh; phenomenal dancing.