India-Forums

Friday's Episode

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Share your views on today's performances!!!

1) Avneet- Atul: I think it was the cutest performance on the show so far. I loved their costumes! Avneet looked very beautiful and she was just perfect for this act. What lovely expressions and thumkas Big smile

2) Vaishu-Rutu: Initially I was like again Rutu-Vaishu Confused and again hip-hop Confused but they blew me off. I loved their act. Vaishnavi overshined Rutu although this was his forte. She was so crisp and so impressive in her steps that I was watching her more than Rutu. Vaishnavi all the wayyParty 

3) Mayuresh-Bhavna: I quite liked their act actually. Some of those lifts were quite impressiveWink True that somewhere in between it seemed like the act was dropping but not too bad Big smile

4) Amar- Kruti: I really liked their act a lot. They are both my favorites and I could be a little baised here Confused I loved their lift where they did one after the other. That was like WOW for meClap Kruti was flexible and graceful as always. Amar expressed beautifully too. True that he showed effort on his face and this is the second act that happened with Amar. I wonder why Confused Maybe he needs Master Terence's guidance Tongue awww how I miss Terence Day Dreaming

5) Group acts: Both were okay-okay. Not that great Disapprove

6) Dharmesh-Siddesh Takkar: A good one Thumbs Up but I don't know why they both were compared. Like on what common ground Shocked They are two totally different style of dancers for me and the opinions will differ on who was good based on what the person likes Smile I think both were great but I liked Siddesh more Star

manzanas_asadas Goldie
manzanas_asadas
manzanas_asadas

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Hey, don't break jodis.. Don't say Vaishu was better than Rutu..United they stand, united they set the stage on fire! LOL

I really feel bad when everyone's always praising Vaishu and leave Rutu out. She deserves every ounce of it,but still. I want them to be praised simultaneously since they came for a DUO act not a SOLO. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal9tawashecharmz517-Aaliyah-

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aintawashe

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index