Navya
Navya

May 6th: Things I liked (Page 2)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhu_sridhar

hey anuSmile...lovely post again...its become a daily ritual for me, going thru ur "things i liked" post...almost like a catalogue of gud scenes...do u actually save all these posts that u make? it'd give us a great feeling (memories in short) 2 read these posts one year later when the equation would have totally changed between anant and navya...so i just hope u do...

now back 2 the episode...what really caught my attention was the last part of ur post... anant exerting his influence on navya...well the guy does know how 2 work his way around her...but as u mentioned i just hope its on a sub-conscious level...if he hits the realization mode anytime sooner, it'll kill the essence of his character..anant will just go on 2 become a random lover boy...till now, we really don't know wats goin thru his mind and i like it this way...we hardly get 2 witness any mind voice scenes of anant, do we...let the cv's keep us guessing about him for a few more months...although i must admit, this guessing game is driving me nuts...

Hey thanks, MadhuSmile...I just make these posts to blab out my mind LOL...but glad you're enjoying them :-) Ahhh I don't really save them but I can start posting the links in the Media Center if you want...to have them all in one place I guess.

@bold: LOL you make a good point...since they haven't shown us what's really going on in his mind, it keeps us guessing and yes who knows how he'll behave once he realizes...really hope not like a sappy lovesick puppyLOL...but guess we have to see...as for how he's exerting his influence on her...it's deffo subconscious...he's not doing it in a calculated way...but he's figured out how to get her to give in now...hence the slow smile in the end and the 'mere liye'LOL...It is funny though how they don't really show him dwelling on Ranbir/Harry's theories which proved that Navya likes him...the most they show these days is he himself thinking about Navya most of the time and then figuring out ANY possible way of spending time with her...most recently trying to give her a ride everywhereLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharNymeria

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b.sarika2

I think it is later, he realizes that navya was right and that he almost got navya in trouble. I sure hope it's the latter and he has SOME realization of just WHAT kind of trouble he could have gotten them both into...LOL

Hey very well written, i now look forward to ur post everyday:-)) Thanks :-)
@bold  I agree, he is using his influence on Navya subconsciously and i guess he is being his natural self with Navya. He is slowly coming out of his family's influence (thoughts).  I think he's opened up more around Navya, true...but this is still a little more hyper than his natural self I'd sayLOL...I don't think his natural self would tell him to go land up at Navya's house in the morningLOL...this is his "Oh I feel like seeing Navya early this morning so lemme just go drive to her house and offer her a lift" self...more reckless than usual Anant I'd say. 
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Nice post.

Also loved bua dadi saying that's why shagun came alone from benaras to mumbaiLOL

Thanks, slmu :-)

LOL yeah the bua-dadi was funny there when she dissed Sagun but otherwise she was quite irritating in that scene talking about R-R-A being "buri sangat" and all...and I guess Anant felt guilty too hearing her question Navya's upbringing etc. cuz her parents let her come out late at night by herself when he knows that it's cuz of him that Navya came...phir bhi next morning this guy went and landed at her house...*shakes head* Kya hoga iskaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Peace67

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimz

Yes, even i was smiling at tht moment, very well directed. At least as of now what I hv seen is that director thinks much on ANYA's expressions and mostly he is taking care of LITTLE things which are more important than everything else!Clap Well said! I totally agree...the director is taking care of those subtleties and those nuances...the little little things that are the most important like you said...that is what I personally find myself appreciating too...and I was also smiling seeing this scene...it's just one of those kinds that do make you smileLOL

Well, I can't say the same things for the other characters, like Bhabhi, SSSagun, Renu nd all! Too much of PAKAONIG!!!  I would hv liked it more if we were shown Navya's pic on Anant's laptop! not understanding the reason behind this!  God yes...Anant's family is a MAJOR pain...pakaaoing is so the wordLOL...I'd rather they show more of Navya's family...Anant's family feels like they were transplanted from a nightmarish saas-bahu soap...Navya's family feels so real like any family we'd know in real life...and LOL yeah I also thought they'd show Navya's pic on Anant's laptop but maybe they didn't to keep us thinking ;-) It's more than obvious at this point though that only one person's pic would make him grin like THAT looking at his laptopLOL...cute moment

Wow Anu, you describe all the feelings so well! Every day I wait for their phone convo, It is always simple and sweet! And now it's becoming an addiction for Anant too!LOL Thanks, Mimz :-) I agree about their phone convos being the ones I always look forward to as well cuz so far they are always handled so well...there's a sweet new shade to each one...and the nuances as we discussed before...lol...for some reason or the other they are always calling each other and I feel Navya opens up more on the phone with him since he isn't in front of her and even manages to banter with him...lol...plus the sweet smiles are cute :-)

Yeah! Same what i thought, Pehle to always starring at Anant whenever he was talking to navya...And now, No reaction! LOL...unbelievable! LOL I guess Ranbir may have gotten more suspicious if Anant hadn't answered his question about the bua-dadi...but Anant was paying enough attention to manage to answer that much...guess he can multi-taskClapLOL...still I do think Ranbir should question him soon again :P

Amazing moment! how he stares and smiles at her!! They hv already started talking into isharas!! first when Anant asked her something like "sham ko", and now it's y'day! It's coz of attraction which happens with almost every one at this age! as of yet therez nothing b/w them, still they talk into signs! they are on the way of LOVE!! { ohh...wait...NOT now...there should be attraction and NOT love..at least not now..)) What I found interesting was how KNOWING that smile wasLOL...first he stared at her thoughtfully for a bit and then it's like he figured out how he's going to get her to agree and then he smiledLOL...cuz he KNOWS how to get his way with her nowLOL...you're very right about the ishaaras and the understanding that's been shown to develop b/w them...the attraction is definitely there...but Navya is the one more conscious and aware of it...For Anant everything is on a more subconscious level...but his actions say much more which he isn't really aware of...his impulses show the growth in his feelings towards her and how he's grown to like her more and more...but he doesn't dwell on it...the moments of awareness and attraction b/w them are also not stretched out too much thankfully and naturally shown...but the communication b/w them constantly grows...hence showing the growth in their relationship gradually...

i liked Anya's moment! ...btw, these sisters are always irritating, of course sometimes i enjoy their PREBLEM nd BHELCUM,{LOL} but they cover half of the episode...which I cant bare!!  LOL yeah the sisters are a pain...I forward their scenes usuallyLOL...too much footage wasted on them but yeah they are funny sometimes with their lingo and ofcourse when they get dissed by bua-daadi or Anant's weirded out expressions seeing Sa-gun trying to make a move on himLOL

mimz

Ruxana91 Senior Member
Ruxana91
Ruxana91

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I really enjoyed reading that Anu - and i agree with you on each and every point that you made! lol Smile

-anant smiling when his mum praised navya - i had a massive grin on my face after wtching his expression lool and went back to watch it again 
-their sweet convo and anant being considerate towards navya
-then the massive shock i got wen he turned up outside her house - i was like - omg! is he serious? but then anxious for the both of them about being seen together
-then the little daze he went into, watching navya while walking with ranbeer
-and then being so certain that he was definately gonna persuade her for the picnic

thanx again for that - ur whole post made me smile Big smile

AreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Ditto to all the things you liked about yesterday's episode.
One thing I'd like to point out about yesterday's episode is Renuka's interrogation scene with Navya. I liked how she sort of provided a reality check for her in someway. She reminded her what could happen if and ever her dadi or dad come to know of her "friendship" with a guy. If wed/thur was about showing elder sister covering up for little sister, yesterday was about elder sister being an "elder" sister to her little sister. One thing that Renuka points out to Navya in that conversation was that how come she has more calls to Anant on her phone than Appy or Ritz's? That is one question that somehow stood out ...Appy and Ritz are her bffs since elementary school and up till now she's shared every darn thing with them, then how come they are showing her more and more with Anant than those 2 gal pals?

@Anant reaching Navya's place in the morning--- this dude's bordering on being a bit stalkerish LOL He just drives up to her place...why?! lol impulsive much! Now he's being a bumblebee who's had way too many espresso shotsStern Smile

@picnic and AN--- Ummm Anant seems to be hooked on to this whole thing about making Navya do stuff that she normally wouldn't. Take for example, going to the engagement party...or getting permission to go to the trip. It's like he's taken on to himself to have her succeed in to doing certain things and gets frustrated himself if she's not able to accomplish that "certain" thing---Read: his frustration at Navya denying to come to engagement. and ummm that face palm in the car--- it could be a reaction to both his "d'uh" moment and may be because he could get her to come with him.LOL

@Car service--- LOL he seems to be enjoying this "driver" service for his Ma'am Navya.LOL He doesn't leave a chance to make her sit in his car and give her a ride. lol He seemed disappointed at the fact that he couldn't drop her off the night before. He mentioned it twice already! lol Navya, lucky you! you've got a chauffeur and an entertainer free of cost there!LOL

@Creeptsters--- I just royally ignore those banaraswalisStern Smile. there's nothing new in what they do, say or **plot**. Those are what i would call uber  monotonous and utterly "stereotypical" indian telly  characters.  Hopefully, Creepy bhabhi doesn't conjure up a way to send her dumb sister to the picnic or herself drive up to the picnic to "spy" on her phaborite DEBORJEEE.Stern Smile

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruxana91

I really enjoyed reading that Anu - and i agree with you on each and every point that you made! lol Smile

-anant smiling when his mum praised navya - i had a massive grin on my face after wtching his expression lool and went back to watch it again 
-their sweet convo and anant being considerate towards navya
-then the massive shock i got wen he turned up outside her house - i was like - omg! is he serious? but then anxious for the both of them about being seen together
-then the little daze he went into, watching navya while walking with ranbeer
-and then being so certain that he was definately gonna persuade her for the picnic

thanx again for that - ur whole post made me smile Big smile

Hey thanks, Ruxana :-) I'm glad it made you smile :-) I enjoyed reading your take on the epi as well...Anant's feelings are becoming more and more obvious day by day...albeit in a different way than Navya's feelings...hers show clearly too...but she has her own way of showing it and he has his own way which has more potential for getting both of them in DEEP troubleLOL

I was also anxious for a second wondering if Navya's mom will see them together but looks like he just managed to get back in the carLOL...

Ruxana91

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
This was one of the episodes I actually did not like. Is Anant getting a bit too freaky and like Amy said, stalker-ish. Agreed he's in love. But no so deep in love so as to ignore the ramifications of his actions. In real life, no one is as lucky as Navya was. If you live in a city like Mumbai, you know that there are gazillion people who recognize you - just outside your building - postman, watchman, milk delivery man, newspaper delivery man, neighbors, shop keepers, friends, enemies, (even stray dogs) etc ... How did Anant just show up in front of Navya's building despite being reprimanded his family, just the night before? Also, since he kept apologizing to Navya for blackmailing her to come to his house, he must've realized that he's done something wrong. Anant cannot continue playing these cat and mouse games without processing what is going on between him and Navya. And like Shreya said - Which guy blushes at the idea of being married off at 19???!!!?? If he's the mature guy they showed at the start of the serial, then why is he swaying like a pendulum between mature and impulsive? In the end where the screen freezes, Anant had this smug smile on his face as if he knew that he could bend Navya's fragile resolve by emotionally blackmailing her (again). *rolls eyes* Somehow Navya is showing more maturity these days. I was impressed when she refused to jump right in the car and was genuinely worried when he showed up.

AreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index