Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Anu - The HUGE relief is that Anant at least seems unlike the other OTT romaaantic heroes we've seen on the T.V. screen. I agree with you 100% that he's behaving like a normal teenager who's intrigued with a girl for the first time and wants to cook up any excuse to talk to her, or spend time with her. Girls are usually more mature than guys at that age anyway. (Which is why the legal age for a guy to marry is 21, and a for a girl it is 18). Therefore Navya being more conscious or awkward is natural too.

I am not bothered by his characterization at present - just the character... typical teenager guy who swings between being mature when it matters and yet frustrating one with their occasional recklessness or impulsiveness... which proves that Shaheer is doing a decent job, if nothing else πŸ˜†
spreadingsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Anant maharaj subah subah padhaar gaye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
well said,anant cant control himself,πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Anu - The HUGE relief is that Anant at least seems unlike the other OTT romaaantic heroes we've seen on the T.V. screen. I agree with you 100% that he's behaving like a normal teenager who's intrigued with a girl for the first time and wants to cook up any excuse to talk to her, or spend time with her. Girls are usually more mature than guys at that age anyway. (Which is why the legal age for a guy to marry is 21, and a for a girl it is 18). Therefore Navya being more conscious or awkward is natural too.

I am not bothered by his characterization at present - just the character... typical teenager guy who swings between being mature when it matters and yet frustrating one with their occasional recklessness or impulsiveness... which proves that Shaheer is doing a decent job, if nothing else πŸ˜†

@bold: That's exactly it...well said, LadyMπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...On some level, he is portraying a typical (frustrating from time to time) teenager well I guess...the fact that he's neither a perfect goody goody boy nor is he a stereotypical bad boy...he's a human, mostly natural character...and that comes with flaws/irritating quirks I guessπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nur!!! (can I call you that?)

Did you watch today's episode yet?! Like oh my! Here's one for master analysis! And I'm super smug about having conjectured in the right direction for at least a few... 

Waiting for your 7th May 'like' post. Add eagerly to that (:

xx
JZee
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: JZephyr

Nur!!! (can I call you that?)

Did you watch today's episode yet?! Like oh my! Here's one for master analysis! And I'm super smug about having conjectured in the right direction for at least a few... 

Waiting for your 7th May 'like' post. Add eagerly to that (:

xx
JZee

Sure you can call me that, JZ...lol no I haven't had the chance to watch the epi yet...I'm still at work :((...but looking forward to watching it...so your theory has been proven correct? lol Chalo I will look forward to reading your views as well...Will try to make the post later this evening :-)
without-fathom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Haha - proven correct is going too far. Let's say I was thinking along the CV's lines - which btw I consider a little deriding for myself... CVs of daily shows aren't the most creative people in the world, pity that! 

Then again, this is my shear finesse to guess cliche (: And I'm going to be smug about that all day long 

Yup yup - you will definitely get one of he longest essays from me, when your 7th May post is up! 

Until then, good luck with work, sigh, the bane of its necessity shall never be rid off! I didn't have to try to hard to distract myself from the ongoing discussion class and tube the episode. The choice was easy (:  

xx
JZee
Edited by JZephyr - 12 years ago