Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
1) Anant's smile when his Mom says that Navya is a very sweet girl
...and no prizes for guessing the reason for the massive grin on his face later on when he's looking at his laptop and Nimisha walks in
2) The Anant-Nimisha moment was sweet...
3) The AN phone convo...simple and natural scene...as their phone convos usually are...Navya was obviously worried given the scolding from Renu weighing on her mind...but I found it sweet that she kept denying it even as Anant sensed that something was wrong and kept asking her if she was ok and if everything was ok at home...again back to a more mature and sober Anant which was nice to see
...the convo was nicely written with him again mentioning that he sensed he might have gotten her into trouble thanks to his zidd...subtle touches like the apprehension on Navya's face when she first sees him calling and debates with herself for a bit before picking it up...liked those...
4) Anant actually showing up right in front of her building...
...I totally sympathized with poor Navya in that scene...bechari got such a dressing down from her sister last night...doesn't think of this as a pyar-vyar ka chakkar yet...is trying to not get into pangas again and boom...Anant maharaj subah subah padhaar gaye to RANDOMLY give her a lift to college? Hello?
And he tries to make it sound so matter of fact and logical..."hum dono same jagah jaa rahe hain so thought of offering you a lift" Yeh idea pehle nahin aaya, Anant??
...Bechari Navya is looking in all directions frantically...aage, peechhe, upar, neeche...
...and Anant is cool as a cucumber...he's saying he's not a driver lekin driver ki tarhaan door khol ke khada kitni jaldi hogaya
...I liked how Navya took a stand and shut the door and told him she won't go with him...actually trying to reason with him...but he's all like koi nahin dekhega...hain?
...so Mummy ends up saving Navya from this car ride but I wonder WHAT made Anant smack his head in frustration later...the fact that Mummy foiled his plan to give Navya a ride or the realization that he could EASILY have been spotted her parents seeing as he was right in front of her building!?
...a penny of each of this guy's thoughts on this subject, seriously
5) Ranbir trying to talk to Anant in the college corridor as they are walking together but Anant is busy staring straight ahead at Navya and barely paying attention to Ranbir's questions...lol...subtlety totally has gone flying out the window for Anant
...he doesn't even care anymore...full on unblinking staring and oddly enough Ranbir doesn't even notice this now?? lol
6) The picnic trip discussion: Chalo atleast Ritz acknowledged today how shocked she was to see Navya at the engagement party given how she hardly manages to ask her parents permission to go anywhere...So Anant stares at Navya all thoughtfully when he hears her say she won't go...and then slowly he smiles...lol...
What I'm now starting to get a sense of from Anant based on the last scene as well as the precap where he goes "mere liye" with a puppy dog face to melt her
...is that he is subconsciously using his leverage on Navya to make her give in to his requests (more like demands :P)...he's realized that he can influence her...make her say yes no matter what...now I don't know if he feels he succeeds cuz he knows that she likes him and uses that subconsciously as leverage on her or if he just is basically acting out his stubborn nature...He now expects Navya to go along with every idea he puts forth?
Overall better epi than yesterday...didn't feel stilted today.