Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*||>PKYEK Creation Mansion #9<||* VB's Nt Pg 119 (Page 72)

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
fab work manal n khadija. . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.YixingsManal.

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
amazing siggies-sadaf, khadija, sano, Lennie, manalooo..Embarrassed sorry if I missed anyone..this mansion is moving at rocket speed. LOLEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dark-Hues.YixingsManal.

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

For JiYa lovers. Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisaxo.Soha.o-kavita-bmtdluver.Peeves.--sunshine----Doyel--Dark-Hues.Angelrelentless..Jane..

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Thank u so much to foll guys for liking my work..means a lot.and thanks for comments..

Nabi4u,  unreal.,  -kavita-,  sanchitaroy,  Cute.Sadaf,  -krazyriya-,  ..Ragzz..,  --Doyel--,  ffkhan,  Chill_OutIndigoBlues

@black scorpio too sweet..

@Anu,indigo bluews nice ones..

@pari cute av..

@Ragi wow nice siggy…I wanted u to make abhiya stuff..u only made one..next time make more so I can use too..:d and..make abhay stuff too.Hope he comes back soon..so we get abhiya..

Hey and vivaan suku siggy is looking so cute and magical indeed..simple but magic..love your stuff.Have to comment in ur shop..will do soon..

I agree with you..its a cg..not discussion thing..we can make stuff and post and creativity is seen…like we can mix couples things..I don't get Ragi why don't some ppl still don't understand it after u posted a long and apt reply…

@Tasha..as Ragi and Yams have said it's a creations gallery..so how u make siggies is seen..ur styles and stuff..or frnds or others can advice ki we like glow effect ya texture used..etc.Or some1 can advice me if I post ki glow should have been less..RELATED TO SIGGY MAKING..couples discussion not there…and as I said..u can make on any couples..any actors..but 1 should be frm show..as I too had made abhay Elena..the way it turns out is appreciated or criticized..or adviced..hope I have made myself very clear.Had to write this again..cos wanted to do it 1st..but was short of time…but though Ragi said so well..u again quoted her reply with nothing ya blank….??

Yams well said..girl!!

Sadaf nice ones..u use photoscape?

Zunni..lovely..

Varshu..Thank u SO so much dear..ya will make surely..will post aaj yak al..

Request taken.

Praty adorable…

Farzana wow..avs and siggies wow..btw loved avs more..great req by sanchita..

Sano lovely..

Adiyalicious..jay piya..though am missing abhay..but great work..came out very well..

Lennie…good ones..way to go!!

Khadja Good stuff…

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanIndigoBluesDark-Hues-krazyriya-ragzz..Jane...YixingsManal.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Rock on Madhu..nice one :)
see the thing is ..im not saying VIVIAN DSENA needs to be replaced :S as much as Pia is my fav character , i like ABhay as much as her..and moreover VIVIAN playing the role. he has done full justice to it..why do people love to jump into conclusions without reading what i have written :S  i was just thinking how VIVAAN BHATENA and Sukirti would look as a pair, coz he was the first choice. but people here fail to understand that..and moreover VIVAAN and Sukirti are two of my most fav actors on tv, so how does it matter if i pair up the two!! when others can do it, why not me!!
anyways, i dont want to discuss this further here since its a CG and i love you all for supporting me Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura...Jane...Angel

Madhura.. IF-Sizzlerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Kundali Bhagya Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ragi..and really well said..we can make our fav characters..
Am always there for you..hugs..
Yeah lets stop discussing..its a CG..so no spamming..though its great..but next time anyone says it..we can give these links..:d

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ragzz.

Jenny.. IF-Stunnerz
Jenny..
Jenny..

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
one from me Smile
free to use :)

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

xMarisaxo.Soha.oNabi4uanu.pode-kavita--Doppelganger-ffkhanbmtdluverIndigoBlues-Mema-TOTAL-ROMANTIC--Doyel--Madhura..-Rema-theaishaDark-Hues-krazyriya-.Jane..Trouble.

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 06 June 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Amazing Abhiya creations everyone.Thumbs Up

And thanks a lot everyone for your precious comments. Means a lot.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesTOTAL-ROMANTICDark-Huesragzz..Jane..Jenny..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index