Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

*||>PKYEK Creation Mansion #9<||* VB's Nt Pg 119 (Page 142)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Free to use-

Jay-Piya

JiYaMish-

Abhiya-

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-Simi.Sweetchahaat.IndigoBluesJyo.readingworms.--sanchita--theaisha-krazyriya-Angelic_JMadhura..-Lostindreamsrelentless.pratsyTrouble.

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
fab  work guyz!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.SweetIndigoBluesJyo.itsokaysammy

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
AAAHAA! Evil Smile So jm is Jyothika...can I call you Jyothi? EmbarrassedLOL And sorry if I spelt your name wrong, I've got a fever so I'm acting woozy. LOLEmbarrassed

But if your sigs look SO good in a feverish state...I wonder how they'll look when I actually get back to my senses..LOLEmbarrassed They are lovely yaar...Embarrassed open a gall! ShockedLOLEmbarrassed

And faru..I loved your dil ibadat sig. Embarrassed Farzana...what to say yaar..your sig made me wish I could delete all of mine and pretend they never existed..LOLEmbarrassed lovely..liked both the colorings. Embarrassed

Mahi and Sary..great JiYa stuff...Mahi I think your Jiya-Mish one was the best. Embarrassed Sary, amazing coloring. Embarrassed

Oh and Kanky..loved the quote on your Misha sig...gosh...I'm kind of a drunkard too, though I'm underage..WinkLOLTongue

And Akki...your Abhay Raichand sig was fab...Embarrassed You made him look hotter than he is..TongueLOLEmbarrassed

And thanks to all those who liked my creations..thanks to this fever..it all turned out horrible..Angry LOL promise to make better ones next time..with the inspiration of everyone in this gallery! Embarrassed

Sorry if i missed anyone...
and see i'd said I would comment! TongueLOLEmbarrassed

Love,
Megz. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.SweetffkhanJyo.itsokaysammy

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

AAAHAA! Evil Smile So jm is Jyothika...can I call you Jyothi? EmbarrassedLOL And sorry if I spelt your name wrong, I've got a fever so I'm acting woozy. LOLEmbarrassed

But if your sigs look SO good in a feverish state...I wonder how they'll look when I actually get back to my senses..LOLEmbarrassed They are lovely yaar...Embarrassed open a gall! ShockedLOLEmbarrassed

And faru..I loved your dil ibadat sig. Embarrassed Farzana...what to say yaar..your sig made me wish I could delete all of mine and pretend they never existed..LOLEmbarrassed lovely..liked both the colorings. Embarrassed

Mahi and Sary..great JiYa stuff...Mahi I think your Jiya-Mish one was the best. Embarrassed Sary, amazing coloring. Embarrassed

Oh and Kanky..loved the quote on your Misha sig...gosh...I'm kind of a drunkard too, though I'm underage..WinkLOLTongue

And Akki...your Abhay Raichand sig was fab...Embarrassed You made him look hotter than he is..TongueLOLEmbarrassed

And thanks to all those who liked my creations..thanks to this fever..it all turned out horrible..Angry LOL promise to make better ones next time..with the inspiration of everyone in this gallery! Embarrassed

Sorry if i missed anyone...
and see i'd said I would comment! TongueLOLEmbarrassed

Love,
Megz. Embarrassed

MEGZ! Shocked Such a nice and sweet comment! You made my day! Big smile And sure, you can call me Jyoti. And my name is without the 'h' Tongue LOL. And about opening a gal.. thank you sooo much for appreciating my work! And I swear I would open one.. but no time! What with studies and all .. =( Still.. thanks a billion tons for such a nice response! Embarrassed

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jm2506

MEGZ! Shocked Such a nice and sweet comment! You made my day! Big smile And sure, you can call me Jyoti. And my name is without the 'h' Tongue LOL. And about opening a gal.. thank you sooo much for appreciating my work! And I swear I would open one.. but no time! What with studies and all .. =( Still.. thanks a billion tons for such a nice response! Embarrassed

Lots of love
Jyotika
Hug

So I'll be the only mad one with a gall open despite studies and all...Broken HeartLOLLOL nevermind..but one day you'll have to..Embarrassed and I'm glad i made your day.Embarrassed okay..so jyoti it is..without the h..TongueLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jyo.

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Okay..so a special sig for jyoti..though it can be used by anyone..it was made keeping her amazing siggies in mind..EmbarrassedLOL Though it's really DeadLOL

Free for use. (Two colorings LOL)

Shop link(Recently updatedEmbarrassed)

Texture-DeviantArt Septedesnovembre Embarrassed

Edited by IndigoBlues - 21 June 2011 at 6:56am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-kavita-Simi.SweetJyo.Madhura..--sanchita--theaisha-krazyriya-itsokaysammyTrouble.

Jyo. IF-Rockerz
Jyo.
Jyo.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Okay..so a special sig for jyoti..though it can be used by anyone..it was made keeping her amazing siggies in mind..EmbarrassedLOL Though it's really DeadLOL

Free for use. (Two colorings LOL)

Shop link(Recently updatedEmbarrassed)

You are such a sweetheart Megz! Bada waala hug for you Hug Using your siggie right-away! You put a smile on my face! Smile And I like the siggie! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluespratsy

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
aww megz...fab work hun!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesJyo.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index