-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyakeerhi

Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by FIZK6

If gaurav really is gay then theres no hope for Vidya

bisexual is a hope.. and i think they would use it..LOL

If he is bisexual, then there is some hopeLOL

well if he is shown homo then for sure they can show him bi.. becuz he's attracted to Vidya and then how else would they justify his attraction..

i think Vidya's constant tries would make him go towards her and they may end up making love and then Vidya knows about the truth of him being homo..

but i really really hope that the article is falseee and Gaurav is not homo..Dead or they change the track but then if they do wat would be bold Confused so ohhkk let him be homo and then turn him bi.. i dont complain as long as he loves Vidya..LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshetty..Naina..

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Really...how many complications can exist in one family! D'ohI would not have minded a Gaurav being gay story line but if it means no happy ending for Vidya, I will lose interest! Angry As it is none of the other women will ever have one...Priya might but Aditya will be affected badly by her revelation. Devyani & Uttara...no hope there! So the only happy track is Gaurav - Vidya...and now this! D'oh

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyveil_of_roseslaapEvash..Naina..

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Really...how many complications can exist in one family! D'ohI would not have minded a Gaurav being gay story line but if it means no happy ending for Vidya, I will lose interest! Angry As it is none of the other women will ever have one...Priya might but Aditya will be affected badly by her revelation. Devyani & Uttara...no hope there! So the only happy track is Gaurav - Vidya...and now this! D'oh

lolol Jaya, I don't think I've had much of a hope for a happily ever after for anyone in this show...I think that's why it's labeled a bold show, cause it's not the typical Indian soap opera where, no matter how many twists and turns, everyone leads a perfectly wonderful and happy life together in the end. LOL

But yeah, anyways, although I wouldn't mind seeing the gay track just because it's so different, man I don't Vidya to end up with a crappy ending. The poor woman did nothing to get what she deserved. But sigh, I guess that's like real life, and we'll just have to accept it. Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshettyveil_of_roses

Shee_xaan IF-Rockerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyakeerhi

Originally posted by laap

ya its sad for  vidya...but this is what makes maryada different from the other shows.Thumbs Up to the maryada team...
this trac is really getting very interesting!!
if devyani knows this & if she has still got vidya married to gaurav... i wud jus hate her.

dev & gaurav had no right ruinning vidyas life...i want vidya to giv dev some peace of mind...& stop doing mummyji mummyji all the time!

I agree that maryada is a different show and hats off to them for getting such a subject to the viewers.
I Agree u both. Maryaada is different from Saas Bahoo drama

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divyakshetty

veil_of_roses IF-Dazzler
veil_of_roses
veil_of_roses

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
babaji here goes only hope for a good gaurav vidhya tractCry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index