Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Recently since a past few years, a few Telugu TV channels like Maa TV and Gemini TV have been dubbing popular Hindi soaps into Telugu. We had NDTV Ramayan (under the name Ramayanam) half a year after the Hindi version began airing, and then Mahima Shani Dev Ki, which is still running under the name Sanidevuni Mahimalu, and Balika Vadhu, called Chinnaari Pellikoothuru, began airing. Recently Laagi Tujhse Lagaan also started, called Aada Janma or something, and only yesterday I saw the Ads for Jai Shri Krishna on Gemini TV. I didn't see the full add so I don't know what time or day it will air, but I am going to follow it since I never saw the initial epis of JSK.Big smile I think the title has been changed to Sri Krishna Leelalu or something, will specify correctly once I watch the first episode.

I'll write my honest opinion on the epis here, so that all of you who saw it in Hindi can join in the discussions.

-Janu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflightsVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "JSK dubbed into Telugu" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Can you just tell the time at which the show is been aired?

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
That's awesome!!!! I hope we get some youtuber to upload those episodes. The JSK episodes on youtube are so low quality!
OMG! I think one of my friends on fb talked about this. She speaks Telegu, so yeah. But omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
yeah i heard about it ...
they dobbed it long back .. it was earlier also shown on one of the tamil channel and i use to watch it last yr
even though i dont understand the language ... LOL

esrujan

esrujan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Do all of you speak Telugu here? Is it ur mother tongue or u learned it somehow?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esrujan

Do all of you speak Telugu here? Is it ur mother tongue or u learned it somehow?

No, I think I'm the only Telugu person here other than my sister.LOL Yeah, it's the mother tongue of people from Andhra Pradesh...I initially saw new Ramayan in Telugu only, and I even saw bits of the old Ramayan in Telugu (but I stopped because of the horrible dubbing).

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
^ Oh gosh.  I remember that dubbing LOL 

esrujan

esrujan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Good to see Janaki that there are ppl who can speak/understand Telugu.

Here is the link to dubbed version of B.R. Chopra's Mahabharat. It was aired in ETV and all the videos are available on YouTube on their official channel.

Try accessing this link and you will get to see an episode running.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ETVtelugu#p/search/17/cw-y6st48Uc

Dubbing is very bad though>>> I would rather watch Hindi version than this but still if someone faces problem with understanding Hindi, this is an alternative.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.