Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

poeki

poeki

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
seeing todays precap i think akshara will lost het baby...:(Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "akshara mc" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poeki

seeing todays precap i think akshara will lost het baby...:(Cry
me too have th same feeling really next week she vl have soem problem with the baby like mc and nextweek reshmi rsihta vl be broke and coming ss main only rona dona yaar cant tolereate shicking upar shcoking in ss sadan  main

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
I highly doubt she will lose her child,would these stomach pains cause her to lose the child?...well if they do show something like this,i will officially stop watching YR,

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_

I highly doubt she will lose her child,would these stomach pains cause her to lose the child?...well if they do show something like this,i will officially stop watching YR,
then what vl be the reason she suffer stomaach pain and all and they should taken to doc place after she suffered in locker. and instead they took her to the party just when naitik taking akshi to doc place gay3 should not come say she vl go not him jsut naksh should see the doctor the promo she faint thingking soemthing bad vl happen everyone expecting naksh child and all dont knwo

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

plesae send ur messge to dimiri what v did before during vl naitik yes to teh baby or not altest seh vl reply anyone of us

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

then what vl be the reason she suffer stomaach pain and all and they should taken to doc place after she suffered in locker. and instead they took her to the party just when naitik taking akshi to doc place gay3 should not come say she vl go not him jsut naksh should see the doctor the promo she faint thingking soemthing bad vl happen everyone expecting naksh child and all dont knwo
what is there a promo like that?,i have lost so much interest in this now that i dont care much about it..oh well if its so and they are planning to drag,,im totally finish..

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

what is there a promo like that?,i have lost so much interest in this now that i dont care much about it..oh well if its so and they are planning to drag,,im totally finish..
nahi yaar they show everyone enjoying and happy naksh becoming parents andakshi scared face and i dont kno shefear a lot and she faint on naitik and naitik scream akshara dont knwo waht tis cv'; upto y they  dont show naksh happy life and from the day got married happiness or less problems r more cant take any more me too thinking kuch din keliye na dekhehoon really cant watch they suffer more lioke this one couple happy full of life anaother coupel full of problems wht is this wht is the getting married when they want to show only problems no happiness

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

nahi yaar they show everyone enjoying and happy naksh becoming parents andakshi scared face and i dont kno shefear a lot and she faint on naitik and naitik scream akshara dont knwo waht tis cv'; upto y they  dont show naksh happy life and from the day got married happiness or less problems r more cant take any more me too thinking kuch din keliye na dekhehoon really cant watch they suffer more lioke this one couple happy full of life anaother coupel full of problems wht is this wht is the getting married when they want to show only problems no happiness
i dont know whats going on ..but then again its just a serial you should not put your whole entire life to it as u ahve your own life and u are in real,so,truly i think they dont have a story thats y they r dragging it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top