•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Seriously did Gopi wear a saree, sweater and Shawl to Ahems conference..i'm not a person who cares alot abt wtt ppl say in regards to my clothes But thr is some limit to this saree wearing everywhere
I mean with the Pallu and and all this is embarssing...i think Kokila should at least let them wear Shalwaar kameez...I think the point is to wear covered clothes and thr are covered clothes in western wear as well...They should have dressed up according to the occassion!
I agree.
The confrence was at such a high altitude, atleast a salwar-kameez can be a little more covering. And you can wear thermals under it

Kinjal wears them after marriage so there shouldn't be a big issue regarding Gopi and Raashi wearing it.

And the pallu. God, when will we see Gopi getting rid of the pallu?

Yuks
For me it wasn't so bad, Modi family ladies only where Saree, Kinjal wears Salwar only because her in-laws allow this of her, but Modi's saree is the normal wear.

About the Pallu Kokila stopped her putting it on on the birthday party but thereafter allows her to wear it, I think as she explained in her video that it's a mark of respect for the elders in the house to wear a pallu, and she doesn't like Rashi. Also I think sly Kokila wants Aham to say it to her, tell her to stop wearing this pallu when I am around...that will yet be another change in his feelings for his wife.