|^|^| Star Of The Week: Fawad Khan |^|^|

Mariola thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hello EveryoneπŸ˜›
Welcome to Our New Topic
Star Of The Week
What is "Star Of The Week" ?
Well, The title says is all.πŸ˜› its about a star .Every week we will choose a celebrity, and then we will have discussions about them, we will ask you few questions about them and you have to answer them. and we will have some other related activities in this thread.  this will include,Actors,Models,Singers,Entertainers,Anchors , and Cricketers.Sounds Fun Na..
| how it works |
I will be choosing the celebrities every week with the help of seert, we will be looking at the Celebrities current Activities , keeping in mind whether they are currently working on any of the project, how many projects they have, how much fan follwing they have etc. and  if you want your favourite Celebs to see in this Thread.Just PM me.i will also add them in the list 😳
-Discuss/Share anything related to the celebrity
-Answer the Questions Below
-you can come up with your questions and other members will answer them .
| Rules |
Please do no bash any celebrity or a member.
No Spamming Here
Chat is allowed as long is it is related to the topic😳
And Now the suspense is over.
i will announce our first SOTW
and its...
his new Drama is coming soon on Hum Tv, Imran abbas is also in that drama,  their names rhymes in that serial πŸ˜›
any guesses??
Girls hold your breath and close your eyes
YES
Its "Fawad Afzal Khan"
  Everyone's Favourite ☺️
About Fawad Khan
Date Of Birth : 29 November 1981
Place Of Birth : Pakistan
Occupation : Film Actor, Televison Actor, Model, guitarist and Singer.
Years Active 2000-Present
He is most widely recognized for his performance in the 2007 movie Khuda Keliye by Shoaib Mansoor , and his 2010 drama serial Dastaan. Fawad  is also widely known for his role as lead singer of Pakistani rock band Entity Paradigm.Fawad had been interested in the media business ever since childhood, and his introduction into the world of show business was, as he puts it, "quite planned."  Khan's first public performance was in a high school play directed by a friend of his, Zain Ahmed. The play caught the attention of director Shahzad Anjum, who helped Fawad into the media world. Khan's first drama serial was Jutt and Bond, which he starred in along with close friend Ahmed Ali Butt. He and Butt started their band, Entity Paradigm, around this time.
Fawad starred in a number of drama serials until he was finally opted as the role Sarmad in the movie Khuda Kay Liye The film was a great milestone not only for the Pakistani entertainment business, but for Khan as well. When questioned if Khan would favor stepping intoBollywood, he said "I will only go for it if it [Bollywood movie] is based on a quality project. Otherwise, Pakistan is my first priority, and I love working for my country."

Fawad's newest project is the Hum TV drama serial Dastaan, where he plays the main male lead, Hassan, alongside Sanam Baloch  Khan stated in an interview with "Morning with Hum", that Dastaan was a project that "could not be refused."

Fawad has been seen in various commercial advertisements and is a model for Levi's Pakistan He has also walked the ramp for designers such as Muneeb Nawaz.

As mentioned, he is a multi talented star . he has won everyone's heart,within few years  by giving his best performances in film and Tv Dramas. πŸ‘ he has  a big number of fans, on a social networking site Facebook there are 41,000 + fans that show how much they love him,on a daily basis they share their thoughts about fawad on his  official fanpage. Finally, Fawad is a really talented Actor.

Filmography
Khuda Ke liye 2007
Televison Shows
jutt and Bond
Satrangi
Dil Dekay Jaien Gey
Sahista Shaista
Jeevan Ki Rahon Mein
Dastaan
(there are more !!!! )
Akbari Asghari ( coming soon ) πŸ˜ƒ 21st May
Telefilms
Kal
Aaj Kuch Na kaho
Akbari Asghari  Promos
Credit to Seert and  FB Page.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9cvKDvsKH8[/YOUTUBE]

Fawad Performing at LUX Style Awards
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERx8uHMUgd4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
In Nadia Khan show
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG97Hs_wpJs[/YOUTUBE]
A cilp from " dil ke jayen gai"
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIKDVr-NQ6E&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Fawad In Dastaan
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlbZYvF-ePg[/YOUTUBE]
Pics From  The shows
Credit to Alizzay

OffScreen Pictures
Fawad Poses For Levi's Pakistan
Magazine Cover
Thats not it here are some sawaal jawaabs for Fawad's Fans 😳
Ready. lets see what you have to say about him
1.What do you like most about Fawad ?
2.Fawad in movies or Dramas?
3.When did you see him first on screen (which Drama)?
4.If he was to work in a Bollywood Which Actresses would you choose opposite him ? and why ?
5.Fawad looks good in western clothes or Kurta .?
6.If you get a chance to go on a vacation with fawad where would you go ? and why ?
7.what do you think every time when you see him on TV?
8.Do you like him as a singer?
9.he is already a multi-talented person, but if there was one thing you could add up into his skills what would that be ? and why?
10.If you go to a mall , suddenly you bumped into Fawad, what would be your expression.?😳
11. who looks good with fawad ?( co-actresses)
12. how exited are you about Fawad's new show.?
13. Any Message to Fawad?
14. what is you favourite Fawad's Drama.?
15. Sinse our drama are not that long and they dont replace characters . but if they do that " replace fawad" what would be your reactions  ?
16.what do you think about his personality ? what was his forst impression on you?
Discussion Topic
Since Fawad has played many roles in tv dramas which one was your favourite and why? please describe.
Anything related to Fawad you would like to share ,Feel free to

Mari πŸ˜›

Edited by seert - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Good job with the topic Mari. It's very detailed and colorful...
Alrite so I'll be back later with the replies but I've been a Fawad fan ever since I saw him in Dastaan. I know he did Khuda Kai Liye but I didn't like that movie much so didn't watch it and nor did I notice Fawad in it. But he does win you over with his acting and that's what he did in Dastaan. I've listened to a bunch of his band, EP's songs and they're really quite good. So along with being a great actor, he can sing quite well too.

Currently I can't wait till Akbari Asghari releases but he needs to do more dramas. I don't like how we had to wait so long for this one to come after Dastaan and then what about after AA finishes?!
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣awesome post Blizard πŸ‘πŸΌ 

@Seert - you didn't like Khuda k liye?? it wasn't that bad ... πŸ˜†

will add my answers in a while πŸ˜³

edited

Originally posted by: Blizard

1.What do you like most about Fawad ?
his acting

2.Fawad in movies or Dramas?
whichever, he's a really good actor so .. wouldn't mind watching him in either

3.When did you see him first on screen (which Drama)?
in Dastaan

4.If he was to work in a Bollywood Which Actresses would you choose opposite him ? and why ?
hmm depends on the type of movie ... if its a rom-com then Kareena, Katrina, Deepika .. if its a mindless action flick then maybe Priyanka πŸ˜•... and if its a horror movie then most definitely ... Kangana without a doubt  πŸ€£

5.Fawad looks good in western clothes or Kurta .?
both

6.If you get a chance to go on a vacation with fawad where would you go ? and why ?
i won't go .. he is married LOL πŸ€£ or ... maybe to Disneyland or Fairyland Village  πŸ˜• πŸ˜† 

7.what do you think every time when you see him on TV?
these days i just say hahaha what a cute paindu πŸ€£

8.Do you like him as a singer?
he is a singer?? πŸ˜² who knew !! πŸ˜•

9.he is already a multi-talented person, but if there was one thing you could add up into his skills what would that be ? and why?
i'd like to see him dancing like a Bollywood star LOL πŸ˜†

10.If you go to a mall , suddenly you bumped into Fawad, what would be your expression.?😳
i'd most prolly be speechless 

11. who looks good with fawad ?( co-actresses)
who cares .. he makes everyone look good πŸ˜†

12. how exited are you about Fawad's new show.?
just about enough to qualify as borderline crazy πŸ˜² πŸ€£

13. Any Message to Fawad?
keep going ...you are the best πŸ˜³

14. what is you favourite Fawad's Drama.?
i've only seen one .. but AA is climbing the charts πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜†

15. Sinse our drama are not that long and they dont replace characters . but if they do that " replace fawad" what would be your reactions  ?
😲 ... 😑...

16.what do you think about his personality ? 
i don't think .. i just stare πŸ€£ 

what was his forst impression on you?
😍

Edited by Alizzay.. - 12 years ago
Alizeh, I didn't think the message shown was good...and I had some issues with the story, etc. Nevertheless I did see a few tidbits and Fawad was really young back then!

Anyways have you guys seen Kal? He had a very angry, young man avatar in there...quite different than his other dramas, particularly Dastaan.
Mariola thumbnail

guess what . i didnt get a chance to watch  khuda ke liye..  .. but i heard it was a good movie..  but those days i saw the promos and stuff.  on geo they showd his interviews etc.. he was more famous than shan back then πŸ˜ƒ

Kal? hmmm havent seen that serial too... now i am going f ew clib on youtube πŸ˜ƒ
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@seert .. oh when you put it that way then yeah πŸ˜† i was talking more from the technical point of view ... as in the way the movie was shot and all ... cuz i haven't really seen many pakistani movies and had heard a lot about them (not in a good way LOL) so when i saw KKL ... i thought it was pretty good

me too haven't seen Kal

@Blizard - will come and edit my post soon, gotta study for a school project ... will be back in a week's time (after 5 days to be specific) 
Mariola thumbnail
awwn its okay dear.. school comes first 😊 best of luck.!!
Oh right I know that Khuda Kay Liye was better than most Pakistani movies and it break a mould...I just didn't agree with the message. But still it's way better than the other crap that is shown.

Kal isn't a drama, rather it's a telefilm and in it Fawad is this rebel. It follows one afternoon in a group of college students' lives. It's on youtube: Fawad Khan~Telefilm - KAL - Part 1/6
Mariola thumbnail
Originally posted by: seert

Oh right I know that Khuda Kay Liye was better than most Pakistani movies and it break a mould...I just didn't agree with the message. But still it's way better than the other crap that is shown.

Kal isn't a drama, rather it's a telefilm and in it Fawad is this rebel. It follows one afternoon in a group of college students' lives. It's on youtube: Fawad Khan~Telefilm - KAL - Part 1/6

cool now i will watch it.. only 6 parts.. thats good πŸ˜†

-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
What a great selection for star of the week..😳 love it ! hehe I'm a huge Fawad fan..😍
Will try to answer the questions..I'm having exams these days ! 😡Anyway..you girls carry on..πŸ˜›