Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan-Written Update-6 May, 2011 (Page 15)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL EVERY epi of Bones is your fav?? Wow yaar...even for this season?? When most of the epis have been quite blahh?? :P haha...Anyways I toh liked this epi a lot and hope the next two are good as well :-)

LOLLL I can never try or hope to match up to Fivr's amazing TINs...I toh just make those posts cuz there isn't any sensible discussion going on in that forum otherwise so I don't know where to post my thoughts on the epis :P...yes it's a nice show despite some annoying elements like the bhabhi etc...so I'm watching it as of now for a light hearted break too :-)

I know some episodes aren't very good but Bones is still very good according to me coz I dont' really watch any other American shows except of NCIS and Bones. I actually watched some VMS on youtube on Brennen-Booth and then I started watching it again and I still find it amazing.Embarrassed deaf/mute epi was fantastic and then they find her real parents and we have a happy ending. awww. Embarrassed hoping for the next 2 episodes to be a blast but man they are saying one of them is going to die.that doesn't seem like a blast. Ouch More like someone is going to get blasted. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AreYaar

pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by pbtghosh

AngryAngryAngryNakku hugs himAngryAngryAngry AngryAngryNakku hugs himAngryAngryAngry.

haiii nakku don't try to be over smart ok.AngryAngry isska matab tu DSP ke sath natak kar rahi thi aur o suresh thik hi kahe raha tha tu to chaloo type ki nikli reee.D'ohhaeee haeee haeeeD'ohD'oh

pehele digambar ko bhai bol naku, digambar ke hath pakad na hai naa? thik hai uska hath pakad aur bol digu bhaiya mujhe saab ke pass jana hai, mujhe saab ke pass le ke chal jaldi haan.

RitunnnBig smile...aap aa gaye hume bohot accha laga...I just love your hindiEmbarrassed
and Nakku hugs him is the most hated line since past two days...Gosh what have they done to his serial naAngry...
Diggu ko bhaiyaROFLROFLROFLROFL too good re RitunROFL
---------
Thank youEmbarrassed actually hindi serial ke liye hindi me baat karu toh dil se lag te hai. aur ungregi? usko english serial ke liye rakhna behtar hoga.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Srushti-

Go to top