Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: chithoo

bush iradha kya hai...srush's fav spammers gang mein barthi hona hai kya...talk about the EPI

There is nothing to talk about the EPI...and i was always a spammer...and i dont think that there is much discussion on the EPI in this thread... so i hope i am not being an exception here...
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

There is nothing to talk about the EPI...and i was always a spammer...and i dont think that there is much discussion on the EPI in this thread... so i hope i am not being an exception here...

ha ha chulbul pandey ko gussa aa gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...there is more to what i wrote bush..πŸ˜‰...

srush...ok i hate this ltl2 and it is making me sick...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Srush how do you mange to watch it   It's serious crap they are dishing out πŸ€’
Take this πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
So they wanna project him like a hero nw with fights nd all πŸ€’ Tu ismein bhi achchi lagti hain ?!?! Dutta himself had never told that ... He told it sooo late Only @ the time of their 1st marriage aur yeh πŸ˜‘ 

Why is Baaji sitting on Dutta's chair at the dining table πŸ˜• AS smiling πŸ˜† Kya dikha rahein hain yeh log πŸ˜† srsly no one is bothered abt D-N πŸ˜² Gr8888!!!!
Keep D-N pic and then do pooja πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Whattt an idea sirji ... Baaji Bhaaooo Tussii gr8 ho *Take a bow* πŸ€£ 

Precap πŸ€’  I thought Piggu was in search of Dutta Looks like he's nt yet started his search-mission😑
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

hehe so am breaking the line and answering you first...
Oho that marrying the 10 year old was a sacrifice on her part to save the family...believe me I hate over dramatism and false circumstances more than anyone...but this one had a ring of truth and now the guy has grown up and Gulaal still sees him as a little kid...you would have to see to know the real story...even Anu (the other one, Reddy ..πŸ˜ƒ..is a fan...)

I know you dont identify..but as I said you have to see to understand😊
And after updating for 3 days in here ...believe me I so need a good love story to compensate myself...and was trying to learn to make a avi like you guys and ended up doing Gulaal...SP has some brilliant photography in HD...could not resist😳

I see...so many ex-LTL fans are now Kesar-Gulaal fans...niceπŸ˜†...ofcourse it's nice (and convenient)  that the guy has now grown up...potential for angsty love story...you guys enjoyπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: divy609

Srush how do you mange to watch it   It's serious crap they are dishing out πŸ€’

Take this πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
So they wanna project him like a hero nw with fights nd all πŸ€’ Tu ismein bhi achchi lagti hain ?!?! Dutta himself had never told that ... He told it sooo late Only @ the time of their 1st marriage aur yeh πŸ˜‘ 

Why is Baaji sitting on Dutta's chair at the dining table πŸ˜• AS smiling πŸ˜† Kya dikha rahein hain yeh log πŸ˜† srsly no one is bothered abt D-N πŸ˜² Gr8888!!!!
Keep D-N pic and then do pooja πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Whattt an idea sirji ... Baaji Bhaaooo Tussii gr8 ho *Take a bow* πŸ€£ 

Precap πŸ€’  I thought Piggu was in search of Dutta Looks like he's nt yet started his search-mission😑

I dont know how I manage to watch itπŸ˜† I love your eyesπŸ˜†
owww ...thank youπŸ€—πŸ€— for the hugs...
Ya Dutta never told her that she looked good ...perhaps that is why she has gone mad🀣🀣
Dont even try to find any logic in all htis...believe me ... I try everyday and fail everytime🀣🀣
Diggu has not started the search...he is busy admiring Nakku🀣🀣
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

I see...so many ex-LTL fans are now Kesar-Gulaal fans...niceπŸ˜†...ofcourse it's nice (and convenient)  that the guy has now grown up...potential for angsty love story...you guys enjoyπŸ˜†

Angsty???πŸ˜²πŸ˜†...Well as I said I was in need for a Good Love Story and right now it is working...πŸ˜†
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ Srushti: u r a Gulaal fan. eeks. my apologies that I had sent u a video of Sumeet making fun of Gulaal.  😳 didn't mean to do it. 😳 It never crossed my mind that u watched it. sorry.
After LTL-1, I just don't have the heart to watch any shows. my sis watches a lot and I sit and sulk over D-N. πŸ˜” I watch Navya but the lead guy has this very annoying sis-in-law that I want to break my laptop everytime I see her. πŸ˜†

@ Anu: Finally I got to watch Bones and found the promo video on youtube for next week. Totally waiting for next week but it's season finale.
AreYaar thumbnail
@Ritz: You watched it? Awesome epi it was naa?? :D...Oh next week is not the finale...it's the epi before the finale...the finale will be the week after that :-)

And you watch Navya too? LOL I didn't knowπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

@ Srushti: u r a Gulaal fan. eeks. my apologies that I had sent u a video of Sumeet making fun of Gulaal.  😳 didn't mean to do it. 😳 It never crossed my mind that u watched it. sorry.
After LTL-1, I just don't have the heart to watch any shows. my sis watches a lot and I sit and sulk over D-N. πŸ˜” I watch Navya but the lead guy has this very annoying sis-in-law that I want to break my laptop everytime I see her. πŸ˜†

@ Anu: Finally I got to watch Bones and found the promo video on youtube for next week. Totally waiting for next week but it's season finale.

LOL...That is sweet Ritzy (I just cant seem to stop saying that, Can IπŸ˜†) ...And It iis ok...I am a fan of the story line does not mean that I will launch on every person who makes fun of it...πŸ˜†..And that was like innocent fun and I appreciaate that...I laughed too...at the end of the day they are fiction stories... a lesson hard learned after LTL and LTL 2πŸ˜†...In fact it was good taht you found humour because Gulaal track doesnot have much scope of humour it itπŸ˜†
And I value your friendship too much than fight over any show yaaara...😳
Edit: Navya??? Oh Havent watched it...but dont break your lappy for anyone yaaraπŸ˜†
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nureat01

@Ritz: You watched it? Awesome epi it was naa?? :D...Oh next week is not the finale...it's the epi before the finale...the finale will be the week after that :-)

And you watch Navya too? LOL I didn't knowπŸ˜†

Every epi of Bones is my fav. 😳 Though I haven't watched all of them coz I kind of forgot about the show because of those ridiculous season breaks they have and I forget when the new season will start and now I just watch it on their website. πŸ˜† thanks it's not the last epi. chalo so we have 2 more episodes.yippeee. 
Yes I do watch Navya and I saw your Things I liked on the forum but never had the chance to reply coz I don't end up watching the whole show regularly. it's just bits and pieces I watch. πŸ˜† When I read the title Things I liked and I thought it was Fivr - Things I noticed on LTL. πŸ˜† Overall, it's a nice show. 😳