Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: dg0628

R E S E R V E D...

got lucky ...come on break ...looking for ur thread to res...and i couldnt find it ...am on my phne haha and then i refresha and tada lol ...my break is done soon ...but will be back in 4 hrs wen i finish and get home :)

~*~ E D I T E D ~*~

Crash

Thud 😃

you came

Oh hoye ...guess who...strolls right in :) who??😛

Mein aa gai 😎 oye tu aa gai

Srush me sooo tired after long day at work ...

owww...you tired...le so ja...me singing you a lullaby

and in the tiredness guess wat i walked into...

what???

DO NOT ENTER LTL ZONE...

yup you did not see this sign

what am  I doing...am half out of it ..and walked straight into

no no fell right into basti right into middle of the mess

owww...poor Daya..you must be so tired na..and you landed in this dirt...chal phir se naha le...and Azy close your eyes...

Vah vah kick thru window ...handsome hunk on the loose...

ya..completely and utterly unleashed handsomeness

me getting scared srush...what his good looks do 🤢

me already blind😭

Haye haye ...handsomeness comes out of car...

the car lost the handsome hunk😛

lol don't kill urself srush ...kill him!

LOL if I kill him, he will haunt me like a ghost

OMG i love those dancing monkeys 🤣

cute na..you should have seen those mawalis dancing...they could have done so much better..but no...damru on and everybdoy turned a big monkey

aww they look more like diggu ... 😆na Diggu looks like this

what he punched for looking...wait wait 

ya ,,,the hero

and when u dear diggu  will look @ her  I will punch you

ya and when Daya punches you...you will neeed to be taken to the hospital ASAP

and say ' ey saala ...you ever look at naku in anyway closed eyes open eyes...or even think about her or touch ...

Punch the headlights out of him Daya

i will chop u and feed u to the sharks ...ya the same shark in teh emoticons😡

*clears throat ...srush show him the emoticon ...thats just demo

no need showing himm..we need to directly throw him..to drive home the point😡😡😡

Diggu not only threw a hook in wrong place...his existence is in the wrong place ...his existence itself is illegal...void abinitio😡

his bad time started the day he entered LTL2  ...and now this guy will also noe his bad time started for coming all that way into the show to say that to Diggu ...only to put it upon himself

the copy cat..he copied our dialougues which which we have been ranting from Day one of Diggu's entry...

Omg Baaji😭😭😭 ...character shattered to pieces😭😭😭 ...

baaji sat on his chair...but he was so cute😭...he had FBs of Dhanteras puja😭😭...made me miss Dutta so much😭😭

OH NO ...*shakes head...dude just kill all in ur family and then ur self and end this show!

ya..and first kill that pendulum😡

This is getting to be to much...poor srush updating this non sense

I know...I am actually forgetting which serial am updating😭

Oh that LTL music 

I swear that music was the last nail on teh coffin

awww me real hurt by this...that is only tasha music ...

I know...I wish I had gone deaf😡

Oh srush ...i am making U turn and leaving ...

owww...Daya you going😭😭😭

sorry but this is too much that precap is sooo disgusting nd  heartbreaking

I know ti was disgusting🤢🤢🤢🤢

i cant take it me jumping right out of the WU now!

owww...Daya you gone too😭😭😭😭

Thanks srush loved ur blue wali comments :) 🤗

Owww...Love you for reading the torture for me re Daya...a  big teddy hug back🤗🤗🤗🤗

pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😡😡😡Nakku hugs him😡😡😡 😡😡Nakku hugs him😡😡😡.

haiii nakku don't try to be over smart ok.😡😡 isska matab tu DSP ke sath natak kar rahi thi aur o suresh thik hi kahe raha tha tu to chaloo type ki nikli reee.haeee haeee haeee

pehele digambar ko bhai bol naku, digambar ke hath pakad na hai naa? thik hai uska hath pakad aur bol digu bhaiya mujhe saab ke pass jana hai, mujhe saab ke pass le ke chal jaldi haan.

pbtghosh thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

Darn No ... No ...No ... I want Dutta back , Abhi ke Abhi ...           

Cvs , Get Dutta back abhi ke Abhi
U might see Dutta's Anger , But u have not seen us or our anger ...
so do not take more panga
Chal chal wapse la usko

yes Abhi ke Abhi😡 Abhi ke Abhi😡 Abhi ke Abhi😡
arcghan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think the story is going in a Sadma way. Actually she so lost for Dutta that she herself does not know what to do. may be due to comfort level she might have hugged Diggu. But that does not mean that she loves diggu . She loves Dutta only and will love Dutta only from the eternity of the heart. She might take him as a good friend but not lover. Haan diggu can fall for her but not nakku . But if once dutta comes in and Nakusha regains consciousness then she will forget that person her memory will be lost again for Diggu 
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Srushti...u poor poor thing...teri pyaari aankhon ko kya kya jhelna pardta hai re? AS,baaji ka assasination,NS ka black and white act and the sexiest man on earth ka catwalk...and also nakku ka whoozy mad act...my ardent sympatyhies...here's hug for u...waise tere Smilies are too good yaa.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: arcghan

I think the story is going in a Sadma way. Actually she so lost for Dutta that she herself does not know what to do. may be due to comfort level she might have hugged Diggu. But that does not mean that she loves diggu . She loves Dutta only and will love Dutta only from the eternity of the heart. She might take him as a good friend but not lover. Haan diggu can fall for her but not nakku . But if once dutta comes in and Nakusha regains consciousness then she will forget that person her memory will be lost again for Diggu 

This is what i tried to make myself believe till yesterday. But the precap is very disturbing. I was not bothered by her hand holding scenes earlier. But now in this scence, she is not in any dangerous situation or something, then why did she hug him. I don't know she didn't look like insane nakku at all. I felt like she was just sad and emotional and also i feel she never hugged even dutta like this, i mean wanting emotional support or comfort kind of hug, atleast this is what i saw in the precap. May be with dutta, nakku always gave him the support.

Earlier i thought after digu sees the Tasha pic, these things will not happen but now that seems to be a possibility. And if CVs don't bring him back or MR himself decides not to return to LTL, then they may pair her with digu. I'm so confused and frustrated.

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Everyone should learn,how to make crap tolerable? from you.👏👏⭐️

No comments for the episod.😡
meow----- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nakku hugs dingu..?
yeh padne say pehle mein andhi kyun nahi ho gai... uss gande,badbudar gunde ko hug..yucks
aakhir yeh ho kiya raha hai...?
after this crap,CVs k sudherne ka khayal humme dil say nikal dena chaiye..better 4 us

mozart66 thumbnail
My Sweetie-pie Srushti!!!

Your emoticons express your inner turmoil so very well! Your songs and blue comments are superb as usual!! But I am kinda sensing that your comments too are reducing slowly. Slowly this LTL2 sabki bolti bandh karte jaa raha hai.

LTL2 has been stealing all the scenes, music, lovely memories of LTL1 turning them into unbearable torture. Now the tears too don't come. They have stopped, dried bringing in the drought of good feelings. Kya kare. When will these people understand what they are doing to us yaar? Are they even human beings? How can they treat us like this? Bunch of perverts indeed. Everytime they pick up a beautiful piece of LTL1 and smash it, trample it under their feet and mock us in our faces. We really are a tortured audience. God save us (I think he is too busy fulfilling the wishes of these perverts at the channel).
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for update

but they should use some others tricks so that i won't get angry by reading that naku hugs piggu and piggu says that she looks good in black also as they dialogues are of mishal