Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

CLOSED: Which Male Character of PR would you marry (Page 2)

Poll Question: Which Male Character of PR would you marry

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
74 [43.79%]
82 [48.52%]
1 [0.59%]
1 [0.59%]
3 [1.78%]
2 [1.18%]
6 [3.55%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
bas meri marzi ...Wink LOL
My marriage na , so let me decide ...LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 May 2011 at 4:29pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMedew_dropLuvSSeverSwati_nikitagmc

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ByteMe

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Manav... if he had married me he wouldn't have been poor- he would have been very rich..Wink hehehe... Big smile and anyway when Manav was introduced in the serial he was perfect husband material (mere FF wala Manav) plus its difficult to resist someone with such a cute smile and such good looks and sweet loving attitude and so caring towards in-laws.Embarrassed

Besides, when Manav was a bachelor, at that time he was NOT 'fatichar' rather he was trying to open his own independent garage.. so... your poll comments... umm...Tongue... I guess he would have been rich anyway. And since you wrote 'Jaywant was quite charming before being butchered by CV's'... so I guess same goes for Manav too... he was ULTRA CHARMING and perfect before being butchered by CV's. Big smile

So yeah, Manav's my choice!

Aww tum to bura maan gayee.. Trust me even I only stand this serial for Manav.. this poll was just for fun.. I was getting a bit bored from the show.. and all the comments are based on the character current persona..

Please everyone dont take offense.. its silly because every character's character is slave of TRP.

But your FF wala Manav totally rocks...  even the show one is good... its just taht kai both ka toh bad luck hi kharaab hai..LOL

Na re, main bura nahi mani... even I replied in fun only Big smile... was just explaining the reason for my choice so that you don't think it is blind fangirl-ism.LOL If I had taken offence I wouldn't have replied at all... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverSwati_

ByteMe Senior Member
ByteMe
ByteMe

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Oh good ur not angry..Tongue

Waise can you please share as to why Manav wouldnt have been poor had he married you.. I mean these must be good tips to give to Archana ...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_

carpe-diem IF-Dazzler
carpe-diem
carpe-diem

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
tough call since i like Satish and Jay. Went with Satish since he is a nice practical guy.    knows how to handle situations. i hope he is not butchered by the CVsThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMexyzee

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
satish and jaywant 
Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
NONE!!! Big smile

Edited by Khaira09 - 08 May 2011 at 10:58am
dew_drop Goldie
dew_drop
dew_drop

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
My choice is.. Tongue
Manav needs someone who can guide him.. I hope Archana ws lil stronger. Manav NEVER rejects her help. He just shies away from others who tries to help him.. sigh.. ok im talking like a wife! lol

Satish.. errr Id gt bored in jst 3 days of marriage.. Plus any wife will easily walk over him.
Jay gav me bad vibes frm starting so no 2 him.
Rest, No kiddin!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Swati_Nisha_90nikitagmc

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Nice poll ByteMe. I'm surprised u r calling Mannu boy fatichar.Shocked I thought he was ur all time favConfused
Ok let me choose
Vinod n Dharmesh r completely written off in my list. I hate both of them,one is a perfect joru ka gulam n looks aweful when he cries n the other just doesn't respect women n takes his wives as his slaves.
Mano n Damo r my grandpas' ageLOLLOL so no point choosing them
Now between Manav, Jay n SatishTongue All 3 handsome men n their plus point is - they r tallEmbarrassed
Manav has the cutest smile, a big heart n very loving n caring but he cries too much n he seems impatient n impulsive at times. I'll get bugged if he accuses me of things without thinkingOuch His tight shirts n loose jeans...Dead
Jay wud have perfect for me, TDH, strong personality...Day Dreaming but likes to control too much n is too possessive. Too ambitious n revengefulOuch
Satish, well this one i like.Big smile Calm, respectful, practical yet he has the right doses of emotionality. He is intelligent n successful too, well dressed n clean shaven.WinkLOLLOL
Yeah he lacks an iota of fun in himself but i'll manage n succeed to loosen him LOLLOLLOLLOL
So Satish is my choice. Sorry for being long. One got to think a lot b4 choosing a life partnerBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahiByteMeLuvSSevershootingstar27

Go to top