India-Forums

Chandragupta Maurya
Chandragupta Maurya

Attitude Vs Arrogance (Page 2)

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Yes  I saw a glimpse of cool attitude in the boy who plays Chandragupta, must say he has style especially with a sword.Cool

Chankya is someone who holds his cards extremely close to his heart. He almost never reveals what he thinks on his face. He is a person who is constantly thinking and analysing situations as well trying to be two steps ahead.Thumbs Up

Great portrayal by both leads. I must say the ensemble cast are also great in their execution of their respective roles. Thumbs Up

All in all great job.Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uradhikaraniMoner_RadioVasusenaRadheya

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
rushi has a gr8 talent. Now this veer yatra has started we will come to see many more actions. I love my cutu.

P.S - The jump was done by some stuntman. Whom u remember did the stunt by himself. No body can compare with him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku4uradhikaraniMoner_Radio

rinku4u IF-Dazzler
rinku4u
rinku4u

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

rushi has a gr8 talent. Now this veer yatra has started we will come to see many more actions. I love my cutu.

P.S - The jump was done by some stuntman. Whom u remember did the stunt by himself. No body can compare with him.

Watever diii he made me remember blood stain blue kurta dat rugged handsome look...i was totally fida...on 15th apr 2008

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhikarani

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
rinku again purani yadein Cry

radhikarani

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
Great analysis Rinku Di . Yes , freaking awesome episode . I just lovvved the whole episode , the atmosphere of tension in the air when CGM was mysteriously absent . 

Moner_Radio

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rinku4u

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Watever diii he made me remember blood stain blue kurta dat rugged handsome look...i was totally fida...on 15th apr 2008

Uff that day one of the memorable day of my life like 25th may and 24th june 2007.

rinku4u

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
arre yar, u left nuthing 4 me to comment guys, aise hi do din baad forum me aayi hu Cry& u ppl r already here before meConfused..but regarding d show & its actors, we cant help praising each & every scene, day & day againClap, d show is raising its bar high with each episodeClap..from d leads to d cameos, evry1 is delivering their 100% StarStar..dis show is really a treat to watch.Big smile

rinku4u

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
& regarding young CG's arrogance, i think a bit of it is needed to tackle guys lyk Aambik ( jaise ko taisa ) coz even in today's world ppl who boasts of der power & position & bullies others can be best tackled using der methods..modesty & humbleness & all other signs of gudness & politeness r considered as weakness here..
                till den CG's attitude came from his inherent gudness & his immense faith in his teacher but den he was untrained & thus weak , but after he got his trainiing at kaldweep, he got his much needed self confidence & dat added to his attitude, may b dats y it luked lyk  arrogance ..but overall its ok wid me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

palak_lrl_remixrinku4u

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chandragupta Maurya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index